My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)

Go down 
+45
CaptainNintendo
Yaboirobby
xGREEDx
guncan
bamb@m
silverx123
hubabuba
MaximilianKohler
jose13
Neutrino
Deathwok
Stsin
baarker182
atnix
XxerykxX
kingg Daddy
zolcalibur23
Satellite31
Alexisonline
svea_
bloodyBlizzard
Kisuke
Yarken
neo_geo74
hayden84
Crator
ojune
1ceBabe
Rygl
FREDDY
Lone Wolf
steakdaddy
jutescycle
shark9r
kaixxpzs
cOpLT
Anylopectina12
mantis33
Charlie Jones
dicklips7
TR359
lostrophet
Ossionic
BobTheBear
heroinmonkey
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 21:10

Which version are you using?

There was a bug in 1.4 so the alts didn't work properly unless you moved some code about.

If you grab the latest version (link on page 1 of this thread - post 2) it all works just fine.
Back to top Go down
hayden84
hayden84

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 21:17

yeh im using v 1.4... i go get the new version thanks for that
Back to top Go down
http://hayden48.mybrute.com/
1ceBabe

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 14:47

BobTheBear wrote:

*** CURRENT VERSION OF THE SCRIPT (v1.5 @ 22/6/09) ***
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XCJZ9MUU

Enjoy!

:)

Nice work , new version :) I will try it when
Technical maintenance affraid

STOPS! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ojune

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 14:47

does it working with IE 8 ? i have software error or smth =) (just interesting, after that i came back to IE7 ) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 15:27

ojune wrote:
does it working with IE 8 ?

In theory, yes.

But I don't have (or want!) IE8 on my PC .... so I can't test it .....
Back to top Go down
bloodyBlizzard

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 19:02

I'm running WinXP x64 and the script works great.

Many thanks for this one, BobtheBear :)

I have two questions:
1. I must stop the script manually. Is this normal?
2. Give it a chance to register all my bruts automatically to the tournament?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 19:28

Answers ...

1. Yes. If you leave it (although I've never tried it) it should run every day for you.

2. I do have a tournament entry script .... it's separate from this one though. I've never bothered uploading it though. Will sort something out and upload a copy of it in the next day or two. (Someone asked before but I never got round to it!)

Back to top Go down
bloodyBlizzard

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 19:59

Thanks for your answers.

I'm looking forward to the script
Back to top Go down
svea_

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 09:06

1s sorry for my eng.
the script works for me, thank you BobTheBear, give a link and i pupil you 50 times.
the main proplem for me that script is not so automatical, because of too many errors, i have 2000+ pupils and some got password, i dont know who and pw. And this is necessary go check at the beggining? Why the program cant just go the fights for bruts and if it cant(pw or no fights or not good link) just skip it and go next.
And i have a problem with scale in IE7.0, then it starts new page it always 100% and dont see the fight button. My max 1280 and it dont help, someone know how to save 70% for IE7.0?
Back to top Go down
Alexisonline
Alexisonline

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 16:03

Any chance anyone could upload the QTP tfr3ak verion 9.0? I can't get it from torrents Mad
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 16:33

Alexisonline wrote:
Any chance anyone could upload the QTP tfr3ak verion 9.0? I can't get it from torrents Mad

Give this one a try ....

hayden84 wrote:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D7F1974O

theres a link to download QTP tfr3ak verion 9.0, this works on vista as i use it and there are no problems

and ...

svea_ wrote:
some got password, i dont know who and pw. And this is necessary go check at the beggining? Why the program cant just go the fights for bruts and if it cant(pw or no fights or not good link) just skip it and go next.

It can handle ones with passwords. Just put the password in column C on the spreadsheet. :)

It does have to do the scan at the start to see how many fights the brute has available. Until it knows that, it can't start any fights. Once you have your list all sorted out, it should run clean every time. 2000 will take a bit of organising at first .... but once they are in order, it'll be cool. :)

I run about 2000 pupils every day myself. :)

svea_ wrote:
And i have a problem with scale in IE7.0, then it starts new page it always 100% and dont see the fight button. My max 1280 and it dont help, someone know how to save 70% for IE7.0?

What resolution are you running at?

At 1280 x 1024 on my second PC, I can still see the fight button OK? You just need to alter your desktop resolution to sort this ...

svea_ wrote:
thank you BobTheBear, give a link and i pupil you 50 times.

No problem! Glad to help you out.

50 pupils would be VERY welcome as I'm on a static IP!

If you could give them to:

http://bsp033.mybrute.com/cellule

... and post a list of the names to me in a PM on here, that would be fantastic. (bsp033 is mine .... he is work in progress at the moment!)

(Please only use letters and numbers in any pupil names so I can use them in my script!)

Back to top Go down
1ceBabe

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 16:25

Hey BobTheBear , do you have skype or something that can chat with you ? maybe you can enter to my Pc with teamwiever and see or its work or no on my computer maybe im doing something wrong Sad
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 18:59

You can try and catch me on MSN though the week.

brutedraw@hotmail.co.uk .... my name on MSN shows as "zig".

If I'm on MSN, it will usually be between 6pm and 8pm GMT ... weekdays.

Don't do brute bug-fixing at the weekend! Razz
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 19:11

Oh .... and I think it might be worth adding a little tip for some people ....

If you don't want to wait for it to scan through all your brutes to see how many fights they have, you can pre-populate the spreadsheet yourself if you want to save some time.

Easy enough to do from the results of the previous run.

Do this:

Column E ("Done?") - fill it with "3" (or "6" for new pupils)
Columns D & F ("Lv" and "St Lv") - fill with the level of the brute. Both should be the same.

And then just run the script. It will all run as normal but without the scan at the start.

If it hits a guy that someone has done their fights .... no matter. It will just skip them.

You can get away with leaving the "St Lv" column blank, and it will still work. But your XP gain totals will be all wrong.

Obviously, if you put wrong levels in or anything, you might not gain full XP, but if you get it right, it will all work exactly the same.

Can save quite a bit of time if you have a lot of pupils.

You can do half and half, pre-populate some and scan the rest. Scan only a chunk in the middle. Whatever you want really. Just make sure you enter it all right. The usual computer rules apply ... "Garbage in = Garbage out". :study:

Thought it was fairly obvious, but I've never actually posted it up ..... so I thought I would. :)
Back to top Go down
neo_geo74

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 19:15

Bob, what if you enter wrong level? (putting in level 3 when pupil is only level 2)it will fight the wrong level of guys?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 19:23

Yup.

Too high .... u get ur ass kicked.

Too low .... you miss out on XP.

Put in the actual brute level. It fights 2 levels lower but you don't need to tell it that. It works that out itself. It will also work it out if you level up after 1 of 3 fights.

It just needs a starting point .... which needs to be right if you actually want to gain max XP.

Like I say, if you use it daily, it's pretty easy to use the previous days results with only a quick copy and paste.
Back to top Go down
neo_geo74

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 19:24

gotcha. this will save a lotta time thx :)
Back to top Go down
1ceBabe

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 12:23

BobTheBear wrote:
You can try and catch me on MSN though the week.

brutedraw@hotmail.co.uk .... my name on MSN shows as "zig".

If I'm on MSN, it will usually be between 6pm and 8pm GMT ... weekdays.

Don't do brute bug-fixing at the weekend! Razz

I'll added u in my contact list.
My email: s_rimvydas@yahoo.com :)
Back to top Go down
Crator

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 12:52

Should I worry if QTP keeps reminding me to register with the 15 days countdown even if i installed the crack on the "bin" folder?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 13:14

^^^

Yep.

You're running as the trial version. Something hasn't worked when you put the crack in. Your license needs to show as unlimited or your QTP will expire - and stop working - once the 14 days are up!
Back to top Go down
Crator

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 13:35

hmm... any idea on how to do that? xD
It failed on both of my pcs... might be my version?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 17:41

Which install did you use?

The Tfr3ak one?

Without knowing the exact sequence you followed, it's pretty hard to say what went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Crator

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 18:00

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3881106/Mercury_Quick_Test_Pro_9.0_(by_Airmex_Team)

this one

the one from tfr3ak got stuck on the last file and never ended the download

does it have similar instructions to the ones here? (dont need to download anything, he copied instructions there)
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 19:10

No idea about that one I'm afraid ..... not the same one I used so it could be anything.

Instructions look pretty similar though. Did you run the crack.exe ... which would have given you the l-mqt82.exe file. You then put that file in the "bin" folder within the QTP install and then run it .... that applies the actual crack.
Back to top Go down
Crator

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 20:12

Rereaded instructions and well... he forgot the "run it" part!!!
And I forgot it too xD

Thank you, you have to run it.
Btw, you can post this torrent on the first page if you want, works perfect now, and only took a pair of hours to dl it, it's lighter than Tfr3ak's file.

Btw... did you notice this on the end on the instructions? just found it funny:

Quote :
Burn, bear, burn!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next