My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)

Go down 
+45
CaptainNintendo
Yaboirobby
xGREEDx
guncan
bamb@m
silverx123
hubabuba
MaximilianKohler
jose13
Neutrino
Deathwok
Stsin
baarker182
atnix
XxerykxX
kingg Daddy
zolcalibur23
Satellite31
Alexisonline
svea_
bloodyBlizzard
Kisuke
Yarken
neo_geo74
hayden84
Crator
ojune
1ceBabe
Rygl
FREDDY
Lone Wolf
steakdaddy
jutescycle
shark9r
kaixxpzs
cOpLT
Anylopectina12
mantis33
Charlie Jones
dicklips7
TR359
lostrophet
Ossionic
BobTheBear
heroinmonkey
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 13:49

Thanks BOB...

the solution: upgrade your OS to Vista.... hehehehehe cheers

(just kidding Laughing )
Back to top Go down
http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 14:34

@ bam .... see your PM. :)

@ Cm ..... I only upgraded from W2k to XP about 18 months ago ... lol .... I reckon I might get to Vista around 2015 ..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 16:02

BOB... vista, no way, is liking... shooting your own feet Laughing

Anyway, YEAHHHHH it works cheers cheers cheers

Great Job BOB, Congrats (i´m pupiling you, bro. To what brute you want?)

but, let me give you a small gift first Very Happy

Spoiler:

So, what i do (that worked for me Very Happy ):

1- My vista is home premium, service pack 1

2- my IE is: IE 7.0 v2.3

3- I put IE, like the common internet browser

and finally

4- Temporarily turn off the User Account Control (UAC) option.

4.1- Log in to Windows Vista as an administrator.

4.2- From the Control Panel, choose User Accounts > Change Security Settings.

4.3- Clear the Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer check box and click OK.

4.4- Now, start QTP, like BOB say, and that's it. After puppiling turn the User Account Control (UAC) option on again.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 16:08

Sweet!

Good job Cm!!! Very Happy

(And thx for the "gift" ... lol)

PS ... don't worry about the pupils ... I'm running Brutal Combo now so I'm covered.

If you want to give them to someone on my behalf though, send rAyS a PM and ask what brute he would like them on. He had a brute stolen today so he could use some good news.

:)
Back to top Go down
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 18:23

Oki..

How someone stoles brutes? is it possible with password? affraid

i have a question; how can i put level 0 brutes in your brute trainer? just change the first 6 (that are level 1 by level 0), and the next 3, level 1... and...

There's no need to change any other line?

something, like these:

opp(0,1)="name"
opp(0,2)="name"
opp(0,3)="name"
opp(0,4)="name"
opp(0,5)="name"
opp(0,6)="name"
opp(1,1)="name"
opp(1,2)="name"....

and if i want to pupill them to level 25? what i need to change?

(this is like... graduation that starts by the roof... hahahahahahaha)

Thanks
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 19:37

opp(1,1 to 6) is who your brute will fight when HE is at level 1/2 for new brutes .... so put level 0's in there. Same with opp(2,y) ... level 0's in there. opp(3,y) will be level 1's. See how it works?

The first number in the opp array (ie ... opp(x,y) so we are dealing with "x" here) relates to YOUR brute in the list ... that is his level. So opp(20,1) would be your guys first opponent when HE is level 20. You can put whatever you want in as opponents .... just remember to keep them 2 levels down.

If you want to put level 25 brutes/pupils in there ... no problem.

In expert view in QTP, just add opp(25,1), opp(25,2) etc ... following the right format.

Back to top Go down
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 02:28

So... new comp., and the problems appears Sad

error in line 367

Spoiler:

maybe something wrong with my flash player??? going to reinstall.

any ideas

Cheers
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 06:16

Sorry I don't have time to look through the thread for the exact instructions, but basically, you need to disable tabbed browsing in your IE. Then, I can't tell based on your screen shot, but is your IE window taking up your whole screen? if not, make sure that it does, whether maximized or not, because when the script runs, it needs to be able to see the lower left corner of the fight button in order to click it. I see you got the tip about reducing to 75%, so that's good. try the above instructions and see if that helps you

Edit: make sure your screen is on high resolution so all things "appear" smaller on the screen. and, if you have everything maximized and still can't see it, you can either reduce the size to 50% or less, or you can start hiding your IE toolbars like meto help make it visible

Last edited by bamb@m on Wed 02 Sep 2009, 09:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tackebong

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 06:30

i love this bot Mad
Back to top Go down
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 22:38

bamb@m wrote:
Sorry I don't have time to look through the thread for the exact instructions, but basically, you need to disable tabbed browsing in your IE. Then, I can't tell based on your screen shot, but is your IE window taking up your whole screen? if not, make sure that it does, whether maximized or not, because when the script runs, it needs to be able to see the lower left corner of the fight button in order to click it. I see you got the tip about reducing to 75%, so that's good. try the above instructions and see if that helps you

Edit: make sure your screen is on high resolution so all things "appear" smaller on the screen. and, if you have everything maximized and still can't see it, you can either reduce the size to 50% or less, or you can start hiding your IE toolbars like meto help make it visible

Ok, i' make that, but no good. it's the same error. I believe it's something related with IE and Flash, maybe need to change security parameters on IE.

Question: when reducing the % in IE, the fight button stays with a different format (can't explain better... bad english), is it normal?

latter going to put a photo

Thanks bamb@n, any more sugestions :)

EDIT: Photo
Spoiler:

the button is like that?
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 03:10

I see you reduced your screen to 70% from 75 and maximized the window. now it shows the fight button, but it still needs to be reduced a bit more. notice that the bottom line of the fight button is still cut off. the clicker that runs on the fight button seems to be a bit sensitive, and so you need to make sure you can see the bottom of the button (plus a bit more, preferrably).

try reducing to 60%, or whatever amount you need to reduce it enough that the entire fight button plus a bit extra is visible. if the button goes back to where it should be, but still not totally visible, you might want to maximize the window and close all extra toolbars plus the standard buttons. if you want to avoid that, you can also try fullscreen, F11. I don't do that because I like to still be able to see my programs that are currently running.

if it reduces the size of the stuff on the screen but the button is still the same as I see it there, it's probably a compatibility conflict between the webpage's info and how your IE is trying to display it (or something like that)

for resolving that, I can't say I'd be able to help, but my guess is you're running IE7, right? if you want, you could try rolling back to IE6 like me (if you have it on your comp), and there should be no more problems with that. My setup is IE6, and when I run QTP, I maximize the window and close all extra toolbars plus the standard buttons. works fine for me Wink
Back to top Go down
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 09:42

Thanks bamb@n, going to try :)

Cheers
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 14:21

Change the co-ordinates of the double click.

Make the second number lower I think. The two numbers are the X & Y co-ords where it will try and click.

Currently set to 4,50 which is the bottom left corner. That corner isn't visible on yours. Try 4,30 or something.

The reason it goes for the very bottom corner is to avoid a problem that sometimes occurs with it openeing a popup from the next screen. It double clicks the fight button. Usually, that takes you back to cell page. But not always ... it's not consistent. Sometimes you end up on the actual fight page. And again .... sometimes, not very often though, the double click will carry over to this screen and clicks a link which causes a second browser to open the MT homepage.

If you alter the co-ordinates it clicks it, this may happen sometimes ..... but it's VERY infrequent ..... and better than it not working at all!

Razz
Back to top Go down
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 18:32

BobTheBear wrote:
Change the co-ordinates of the double click.

Make the second number lower I think. The two numbers are the X & Y co-ords where it will try and click.

Currently set to 4,50 which is the bottom left corner. That corner isn't visible on yours. Try 4,30 or something.

Very Happy Razz Very Happy Razz Very Happy Razz

Y= 4,10 (for me)

Like promised,
Spoiler:

and, i have a question (to everybody)

Q: Anyone, knows why guys always keep the beers in the bottom shelf?

A:
Spoiler:

so, one more time: This is a awesome job, BobTheBear

Cheers
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 21:04

Cool.

Glad it sorted it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16