My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)

Go down 
+45
CaptainNintendo
Yaboirobby
xGREEDx
guncan
bamb@m
silverx123
hubabuba
MaximilianKohler
jose13
Neutrino
Deathwok
Stsin
baarker182
atnix
XxerykxX
kingg Daddy
zolcalibur23
Satellite31
Alexisonline
svea_
bloodyBlizzard
Kisuke
Yarken
neo_geo74
hayden84
Crator
ojune
1ceBabe
Rygl
FREDDY
Lone Wolf
steakdaddy
jutescycle
shark9r
kaixxpzs
cOpLT
Anylopectina12
mantis33
Charlie Jones
dicklips7
TR359
lostrophet
Ossionic
BobTheBear
heroinmonkey
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 16:17

Anylopectina12 wrote:
Can't download the new version of the script. It says download exceeds limit even though i only download the original script once. Help

???

What link are you using?

I just tried it:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S2S1I7FE

... and it worked fine for me?
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 16:37

Everytime I go to install it, the installation disappears. I unzipped the crack, then ran it and tried to install it in Program Files, but almost instantly after the installation starts, the window disappears.
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 16:44

I successfully downloaded it. My problem now is that everytime i start running the script it shows a General Error. I click details and it shows:
Line (102): "IE.Navigate "http://mybrute.com/"".

What now?
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 16:46

now im having a problem out of nowhere... when i click run it opens up my old version of IE first and then opens IE7 after and thats causing problems for me so im trying to figure it out but if you have any ideas as to why i'd like to know. i can tell you that at first it would open my old version of IE and then it would open mybrute in firefox but i changed IE to be my default browser and now it opens IE7 instead of firefox but with the same problem, the script stops at that point. obviously it would be nice to uninstall IE all together and reinstall just IE7 but windows is so buggy that they made it impossible to completely uninstall IE without messing up my whole computer... ill be playing around with it but i completely uninstalled QTP/IE7 and reinstalled them along with starting with a fresh fight.xls, so pretty much i started from step 1 again after uninstalling all of it and it didnt help yet.
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 17:00

Another problem:

1. Is brute name case sensitive?
2. This works for those having passwords right? I don't think it work for me. When the browser is on the cell of the passworded brute(login), it just refreshes the page but do not actually login it. Any help? pls i need this to work for most of my pupils have password
3. "Column G is a simple forumla. "=F1-D1" (copied down). It just works out if they have gone up a level.
There is an auto-sum at the bottom of this column."

I don't get this. Do i need to put something on column G?
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 17:07

no, u only need the names of the brutes and their pw if they have one, that column will total how many exp you made when its done running. im seriously feeling dumb here but i haven't done a thing. IE pisses me off even more now then before and i absolutely NEVER used it before. what kind of software cant be uninstalled and when you ask to open it, it opens up an older version? i might as well be staring at a DOS prompt working through this software line by line by myself, i'd hate for this to be conveniently fixed by them... ive been looking but i cant find anybody else talking about trying to open IE and getting the older version to open instead of the newer one.
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 17:22

ok well i figured out now that its microsoft excel that opens my older version of IE and then opens the actual page i want in whatever my default browser is. this makes no sense at all because i havnt changed a single setting in excel since i started using it yesterday.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 17:34

OK ... in order ...

Anylopectina12 wrote:
I successfully downloaded it. My problem now is that everytime i start running the script it shows a General Error. I click details and it shows:

Is this still happening?

You do have IE installed don't you?

When you run the script, shut any IE windows you have open. When the script is running IT needs to control IE and you can't use your computer.

Anylopectina12 wrote:
Another problem:

2. This works for those having passwords right? I don't think it work for me. When the browser is on the cell of the passworded brute(login), it just refreshes the page but do not actually login it. Any help? pls i need this to work for most of my pupils have password
3. "Column G is a simple forumla. "=F1-D1" (copied down). It just works out if they have gone up a level.

1. No. Follow the column headers! One is your full brute name, one is how their name appears in the URL ... they are not alwayys the same. Password might be case sensitive though .... I dunno.

2. You have put the password on the spreadhseet correctly? This has never happened to me ... with my passworded guys it works perfectly.

3. Foget column G. It's not essential. It is manual in this version. The new one (I will TRY and get it uploaded tomorrow!) does all this for you. For the moment, forget it, it's not that important.

***********************************************************************************

Dicklips ....

I have no idea what is happening on your computer?!?!?!?

Excel opening IE?!?!? That isn't part of my script!

It declares two objects in the script, one being an Internet Explorer browser, the other being MS Excel.

They are separate and independent as far as my code goes.

As I mentioned above. When you run the script, make sure Excel is closed completely, and the same for IE.

I use FireFox, and it's set to be my default browser. None of this happens to me? Your problems have got me kind of stumped to be honest? I have no idea why older versions of IE are appearing? Can't say thats ever happened to me.

I'd love to write it to use FireFox but .... unfortunately .... that requires:

1. A version of QTP that I don't have.
2. An addin for QTP that I also don't have ... that will only work with the version of QTP in point 1.

Sad

If it's any consolation, it still works perfectly for me! Fought through 600+ without a hitch this morning. Was finished when I got out of bed! :afro:
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 17:35

PS ... it's Saturday night and I'm going out to play poker and get drunk shortly so you're on your own now people .... until I resurface at some point tomorrow.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 18:06

BobTheBear wrote:

OK ... in order ...

Anylopectina12 wrote:

Is this still happening?

You do have IE installed don't you?

When you run the script, shut any IE windows you have open. When the script is running IT needs to control IE and you can't use your computer.

Anylopectina12 wrote:
Another problem:

1. No. Follow the column headers! One is your full brute name, one is how their name appears in the URL ... they are not alwayys the same. Password might be case sensitive though .... I dunno.

2. You have put the password on the spreadhseet correctly? This has never happened to me ... with my passworded guys it works perfectly.

3. Foget column G. It's not essential. It is manual in this version. The new one (I will TRY and get it uploaded tomorrow!) does all this for you. For the moment, forget it, it's not that important.

***********************************************************************************

Dicklips ....

I have no idea what is happening on your computer?!?!?!?

Excel opening IE?!?!? That isn't part of my script!

It declares two objects in the script, one being an Internet Explorer browser, the other being MS Excel.

They are separate and independent as far as my code goes.

As I mentioned above. When you run the script, make sure Excel is closed completely, and the same for IE.

I use FireFox, and it's set to be my default browser. None of this happens to me? Your problems have got me kind of stumped to be honest? I have no idea why older versions of IE are appearing? Can't say thats ever happened to me.

I'd love to write it to use FireFox but .... unfortunately .... that requires:

1. A version of QTP that I don't have.
2. An addin for QTP that I also don't have ... that will only work with the version of QTP in point 1.

Sad

If it's any consolation, it still works perfectly for me! Fought through 600+ without a hitch this morning. Was finished when I got out of bed! :afro:

OK the error won't show up anymore. In my question 2, I write the password correctly! I promise but still when i run the script it, opens the excel, opens IE, then stock on login page, refresh, refresh. huhu need some help
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 19:03

it's meant for use on IE7 only i believe, are you sure ur not using IE8 or an older version? i know mine does that as well but i know my problem, IE opens my older version before IE7 so i just completely uninstalled it yet again and did i a system restore since it worked yesterday and soon i'll be trying it again. it makes no sense though, it worked fine first time through, i wait a day and now it's broken.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 19:26

mantis33 wrote:
Everytime I go to install it, the installation disappears. I unzipped the crack, then ran it and tried to install it in Program Files, but almost instantly after the installation starts, the window disappears.

I still need help with this. I can't get QTP to install!
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 20:38

ok well after using a restore point and completely reinstalling everything it just worked first try like yesterday, i really hope i just messed something up and its not gonna continue with this problem a lot because that would suck.
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 21:10

dicklips7 wrote:
ok well after using a restore point and completely reinstalling everything it just worked first try like yesterday, i really hope i just messed something up and its not gonna continue with this problem a lot because that would suck.

To find out which version that internet explorer will default to:
-Start->Run
-paste this: cmd /k reg query "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer" /v Version
-click 'Ok'

What shows after REG_SZ is the build and version number of your default internet explorer.
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 21:14

yea i went into my registry and it said my default version was IE7 and any links would open in IE 7 but it was just broken somehow so it would open up my old version fisrt and not load any pages, then it would open IE7 and load the page i want but with his script setup that wont work and it will stop after it loads the first page. really weird and im sure it was something i did to mess it up but the rollback seemed to work. :)
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 12:13

I have default IE 7 but still login page errors
Back to top Go down
cOpLT
cOpLT

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 13:30

Doesn't downloading QTP from torrents. Need seeders.
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 15:02

Finally works for me now! Very Happy

Problems: (solved!)
1. Won't login
Solution: I check the names of the brutes on their cells(be sure to not forget to write "_" lol that's how i solve it)
2. Cannot find flash (during the "vs" page)
Solution: Change the zoom level of your browser(found at the right bottom of the page) to 75%)

Suggestions:
1. Kindly change the "doubleclick" to "3 times" because sometimes doubleclicking won't shortcut the page to the cell but into the fight scene. Please change this to save time.

Overall this is a great script. Nice work Bobbear. Cheers
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 15:20

Anylopectina12 wrote:
Problems: (solved!)
1. Won't login
Solution: I check the names of the brutes on their cells(be sure to not forget to write "_" lol that's how i solve it)
2. Cannot find flash (during the "vs" page)
Solution: Change the zoom level of your browser(found at the right bottom of the page) to 75%)

lol

1. So you had the names wrong the? Wink .... I did ask!
2. Dicklips had the same problem and solved it a page or two ago. It pays to read the whole thread. Wink

Anylopectina12 wrote:
Suggestions:
1. Kindly change the "doubleclick" to "3 times" because sometimes doubleclicking won't shortcut the page to the cell but into the fight scene. Please change this to save time.

Overall this is a great script. Nice work Bobbear. Cheers

1. I did try something along these lines when I first wrote it. Doesn't really work though. Sometimes the "Start Fight" button dissappears straight away, sometimes it doesn't. If I tell it to keep clicking, and the button has gone, then it causes problems as you're telling it to click on something that isn't there and it loses track of where it is. You then need to reload that page and start again to get it back on track. In the end, it actually made it slower.

Besides it's not designed to be run when you're sitting watching it ... it wouldn't really save that much time even if I could do it .... a few seconds each time it happens.

Glad it's now working for you and racking up the XP.

Think there are now quite a few people running it successfully. :)

If anyone wishes to pass on their thanks in the form of XP giving pupils (which not many people have ..... hmmm .... happy to take the script and ask a million questions .... no so fast to pass on a few XP giving pupils though Rolling Eyes ), then this is the guy to give them to:

http://bpx011.mybrute.com

I'm on a (leased) static IP so I can self pupil (see my other thread) ..... but slowly. If any of you guys are on dynamic IP's, throwing 2 or 3 pupils his way will certainly take a hell of a lot less time than I've spent writing and supporting this script .....

TIA!

:)
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 15:29

LOL i also have static IP and your method is too risky for me. Anyway thanks hehe (i use proxy method which is the slowest method in the world lol)
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 16:18

Still waiting for someone to help explain to me why QTP is not installing on my computer. I have already extracted the rar file and once I go to install, the installion window closes like 2 seconds after it starts. I dooubt it installed that fast because I can't find it.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 16:19

You are the only person this has happened to.

EXACTLY what files have you tried to run/install since you unRAR'd it?

And in EXACTLY what order.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 16:50

*** LITTLE UPDATE YOU MAY WANT TO DO ***

I noticed a lot of my lv8 guys in the script were losing their 3rd fight.

Looks like the brute I had for them to fight has levelled up a couple of times since I wrote it and they seem to be a bit stronger now. (You need to watch out for this .... just watch it fighting sometimes and look for the red patches on the cell page .... if you see one appearing a lot, best to check it)

Anyway, the brute is "Daniela-Luna" .... opposition (8,3).

Find the line with that name in it near the start and change it.

I'm now using "patex" instead and they seem to be back to winning every time. :)
Back to top Go down
kaixxpzs
kaixxpzs

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 16:50

where can i download a working QTP? anyone? xD
Back to top Go down
http://demitia-300.mybrute.com
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 16:53

Torrents.

QTP
tfr3ak
446mb

Thats the only working version out there I know of. Torrent may be a bit slow, but it'll get there in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: Guides & Info :: Cheats & Scripts-
Jump to: