My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)

Go down 
+45
CaptainNintendo
Yaboirobby
xGREEDx
guncan
bamb@m
silverx123
hubabuba
MaximilianKohler
jose13
Neutrino
Deathwok
Stsin
baarker182
atnix
XxerykxX
kingg Daddy
zolcalibur23
Satellite31
Alexisonline
svea_
bloodyBlizzard
Kisuke
Yarken
neo_geo74
hayden84
Crator
ojune
1ceBabe
Rygl
FREDDY
Lone Wolf
steakdaddy
jutescycle
shark9r
kaixxpzs
cOpLT
Anylopectina12
mantis33
Charlie Jones
dicklips7
TR359
lostrophet
Ossionic
BobTheBear
heroinmonkey
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
mantis33

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 17:29

BobTheBear wrote:
You are the only person this has happened to.

EXACTLY what files have you tried to run/install since you unRAR'd it?

And in EXACTLY what order.

I have tried to run the crack.exe and setup.exe

When I run the crack, that's when it says it is installing and then the window disappears. When I try to run the setup, it goes to a little grey screen, but it never loads anything.
Back to top Go down
cOpLT
cOpLT

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 18:03

Setup isn't working to me too. At half of installation it disapears ant shows ERORR with long sentences.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 18:23

mantis33 wrote:

If you did it in that order, that may be your problem.

The crack will (I guess) try and modify something in the registry relating to QTP. If you run them out of sync, god knows what it does. When you then try and install QTP (again, I'm guessing here) it must be finding something it doesn't like already in the registry and crashing out.

I didn't provide the QTP package. All I know is I grabbed it, installed it as per the instructions that came with it, and it works.

Several guys in my clan all use it without any problems. A couple mentioned they got a couple of errors during the install but it still completed and it worked fine.

When I installed it I got zero errors and it works perfectly.

You should (this is from the NFO in the download and exatly what I followed):

Installation:

1.run setup
2.Select license type = seat.
3.Type maintenance number 0123-2820602186
4.Select appropriate options.

Post installation:

1.Unpack crack.exe (winrar sfx)
2.Copy "l-mqt82.exe" to the "bin" directory where you have placed QTP9

If you have done that CORRECTLY (sounds like you haven't) then I'm afraid I can't help you ..... I'm not tech support for the cracking group!
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 18:24

mantis33 wrote:
BobTheBear wrote:
You are the only person this has happened to.

EXACTLY what files have you tried to run/install since you unRAR'd it?

And in EXACTLY what order.

When I run the crack, that's when it says it is installing and then the window disappears. When I try to run the setup, it goes to a little grey screen, but it never loads anything.

Run the setup.exe first for it installs QTP on your computer.
The crack.exe installs l-mqt82.exe which you will move to your QTP folder to make it as a "registered" version so you can use it.
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 18:27

cOpLT wrote:
Setup isn't working to me too. At half of installation it disapears ant shows ERORR with long sentences.

Just "skip" those errors, they maybe many as you can imagine but for me i just skip them all and finished my installation.
Back to top Go down
cOpLT
cOpLT

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 18:48

"3.Type maintenance number 0123-2820602186"

It says this is not correct :|
Back to top Go down
cOpLT
cOpLT

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 19:01

Ok, it works perfect. But I have a problem. How to zoom out page, because Run Error appears ant says "Object not visible"?
Back to top Go down
cOpLT
cOpLT

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 19:04

Nice. I scrooled down START in the monitors end Very Happy IT works. This script works faster than me by hand Wink
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 19:07

cOpLT wrote:
Ok, it works perfect. But I have a problem. How to zoom out page, because Run Error appears ant says "Object not visible"?

Read the whole thread before you ask questions please.

This has already come up and been solved. From page 2 of the thread:

dicklips7 wrote:
The other problem is resolution, to check this go try to fight and without scrolling down at all see if you can see the fight button, if you can you wont have that problem, if you cant then go up 1 or 2 resolutions until you can.

You don't want to be sitting there scrolling down every time it gets to the fight screen! Just alter your resolution so that the button is visible! Simple!
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 19:39

Ok, I'm getting this installed now, but I need a license key. Where do I get that?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 19:45

mantis33 wrote:
Ok, I'm getting this installed now, but I need a license key. Where do I get that?

In the NFO with QTP ..... AND ..... in my a few above yours .....

BobTheBear wrote:
Installation:

1.run setup
2.Select license type = seat.
3.Type maintenance number 0123-2820602186
4.Select appropriate options.

Post installation:

1.Unpack crack.exe (winrar sfx)
2.Copy "l-mqt82.exe" to the "bin" directory where you have placed QTP9

You are making SERIOUSLY heavy weather of this dude!

I sincerely hope it's not computers you're studying at Ohio State!

Last edited by BobTheBear on Sun 31 May 2009, 19:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 19:46

Ok, I am at the part of the installation where it wants me to enter a license number, otherwise it will only work for 14 days. I have already put the l-mqt82 file into the right thing. What should I do for the license number?

I already entered that maintenance number, but now it wants the "license number."

I entered the maintenance number in that spot and it says it doesn't work. Obviously I am not studying computers here. -_-
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 19:49

mantis33 wrote:
I entered the maintenance number in that spot and it says it doesn't work.

Then you entered it wrong.

Thats the number I used.

It worked.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 19:51

NOT the maintenance number, the LICENSE KEY!
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 19:57

Thats it.

The maintenance number is the license key .... as far as I remember.

Don't remember the crack including a license generator ..... does it?

Thats the only number in the NFO so it must be it. I installed this a while ago .... I can't remember EXACTLY what I did but I'm pretty sure that number is the key. I just followed the instructions in the NFO and everything worked.

I don't intend to un-install it and start from scratch just to check this for you!
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 20:00

Actually, what really scares me, is that you're nearly there.

I hate to think what the barrage of questions is going to be like once you actually try and run it!

If I manage to get you up and running with this, you owe me about a million pupils dude .... that ALL give XP!

No-one .... and I mean no-one .... including people from Europe who don't speak English that well, has had anything even CLOSE to the amount of grief you're having getting this running!

I hope you have a shitload of pupils to put through it when (if) you finally get there! If you're going through all this for 30 pupils or something ........ you're mad!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 20:13

I have like 400 pupils, so it will be worth it.

Ok, so I got everything installed right. I am doing what the README says. I clicked file > open > tests > auto-fight and it says "unexpected file format"

WTF
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 20:32

You put the entire euto-fight folder from the auto-fight RAR in the TESTS folder within QTP yes?

I can honestly say I have NEVER had an "Unexpected file format" error from QTP and I use it at work so I'm using it pretty much 7 days a week at the moment and have been for a couple of years now.

The number of problems you're hitting is actually becoming pretty impressive. I think you must have broken some sort of record by now!

PS ..... did it turn out that maintenance number was the license key then yes? Wink
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 20:48

Yes, I put the entire auto fight folder into the tests folder.

The only reason I can think of that the unexpected file format came up is maybe because I don't have excel 07? I have excel 03.

No, the maintenance number did not turn out to be the license key. When it asked for the license key I just X'd out of the window and than the program ran. I'm probably only on the 14 day trial.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 21:28

mantis33 wrote:
The only reason I can think of that the unexpected file format came up is maybe because I don't have excel 07? I have excel 03.

Nah.

Thats not it. The version of Excel shouldn't make any difference whatsoever. I'm running the 2002 version! Plus, Excel doesn't come into play until you run the script. The script invokes it ....

Does it load the test (script) at all?

When you do File > Open > Test and double click the "auto fight" folder does it actually load anything into QTP? Or do you just get that error and nothing has come in .....

(PS .... this isn't a wind up is it?)
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 22:26

I don't know what you mean by "wind up."

It doesn't load the script at all. I double click the auto fight folder and then it says unexpected file format.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 22:32

Sorry .... wind up .... it's a phrase used in the UK.

Taking someone for a ride.
Yanking your chain.

A practical joke.

Anyway .... I'm pretty sure it's not.

I dunno why you're getting that error. Like I say, in two years of working with QTP I have NEVER had that!

Lets try the simple approach first.

Delete the current auto-fight folder.

Download it again from here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S2S1I7FE

unRAR that file and put that auto-fight folder into the "tests" folder in QTP. Give it another try and report back.

I have a hangover and I'm going to crash out soon ... work tomorrow ... so you have me (intermittently) for maybe another hour tonight .... tops ......

Can I also just check ....

You are putting the "Brute - Auto-Fight" folder into the QTP "Tests" folder in it's entirety.

The inside of the "Brute - Auto-Fight" folder should look like this:

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 30nekah

Can you confirm that that is the case please.

We'll get there ...... eventually! If it doesn't kill one of us first ..... :bom:
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 22:44

Yes, I did everything exactly how you just said it and it. The only thing different was in the auto fight folder the default.cfg was just called default and the default.xls was just called default, but I doubt that makes a difference. I guess I will try downloading it again.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 22:55

Ok we're getting somewhere! I downloaded the script again and it magically works -_-

Ok, so now I'm at the part where I have to edit some of the lines of the script. I try to change the line under the "Value" column but it doesn't let me edit it. Am I doing it wrong or what? I need to change the value so that it finds the xls file, right? I saved it underneath a new folder in drive C so I need to change it to C:/MyBrute/ right? I don't know why it won't let me change it. Do you have MSN or can you chat with me in the shoutbox? I think it would be easier.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 23:01

Not sure why it's read only .... it shouldn't be?

Anyway .... from page 1 of the thread ....

dicklips7 wrote:
now ill cover the few hiccups i had along the way, the first was changing line 1 in QTP to the file path of my fight.xls, for some reason it wouldnt let me change any text so i just added an identical line under it and made the file_path = "my path" and then cut out the line i couldnt edit and that worked so that was easy.

Try that.

I have shit to do.

Be back in 20 or so ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next