My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)

Go down 
+45
CaptainNintendo
Yaboirobby
xGREEDx
guncan
bamb@m
silverx123
hubabuba
MaximilianKohler
jose13
Neutrino
Deathwok
Stsin
baarker182
atnix
XxerykxX
kingg Daddy
zolcalibur23
Satellite31
Alexisonline
svea_
bloodyBlizzard
Kisuke
Yarken
neo_geo74
hayden84
Crator
ojune
1ceBabe
Rygl
FREDDY
Lone Wolf
steakdaddy
jutescycle
shark9r
kaixxpzs
cOpLT
Anylopectina12
mantis33
Charlie Jones
dicklips7
TR359
lostrophet
Ossionic
BobTheBear
heroinmonkey
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
bamb@m
bamb@m

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 08:00

sorry if it's a stupid question, but your french bot only works on labrute, right? or is it just in french? if so, I can still navigate a bit since french is close to english in many ways. if it is the latter, can you provide me info?

and one more bit of info for the training bot - I already have been creating my own list of pupils I created, but I can't just copy paste into excel because I put a line between each pupil, and your program stops when it reaches a space. I can do the work to get rid of those spaces, but some people might not be able to catch that error so easily

Last edited by bamb@m on Fri 14 Aug 2009, 11:38; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 11:35

Yeah ... thats why there are two columns ... because the URL name sometimes differs from the actual screen name. But you need a combination of the two for QTP to navigate through the site smoothly.

And the French bot is not created by me (I wish! ... If it was then I would be the one with the level 400 monster! lol) .... it's some guys that use the French site that created it. It will run on any of the brute sites .... I run it on the .COM site.

Setting the bot itself up is pretty easy. It's the reconnect file you need to run with it that causes more problems for most people ....

:)
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 11:42

about spaces, I was meaning like this:

pupil1 | pupil1

pupil2 | pupil2

pupil3 | pupil3

so, if you leave the spaces in excel, the program stops when it hits the first space, right after pupil1.

Now I have another problem - why am I being prompted to save the fight.xl (read only) file after every ten cell checks?

and is the reconnect file proprietary, for BTB only, or could I give it a try with some guiding instructions?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 11:50

Ah I see what you mean!

Thats just the way it's written. When it hits a blank line, it thinks it's reached the end of the list so it stops. Wink

For saving the .XLS file .... it saves every 40 fights or so. It expects to have access to the file and it NOT to be read only (it shouldn't be?).

So when you run the script, just make sure your "fight.xls" file is not open elsewhere and that it is not set to "read only" and it should be fine.

reconnect files are different for everyone! What you need depends on your setup. Have a look through this forum .... there are a few threads on them in here ....
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 12:02

ah, so that's what the problem was, I figured it out the long way by closing everything and then just reopening QTP and going from there.

Edit: okay, now I have another problem for you. the program keeps crashing, saying "The test run cannot continue due to an unrecoverable error.

General run error.

Line (348): "Browser("application version:=internet explorer.*").Navigate url".

I've counted how long it takes for this to happen, and it's random (10, 78, 40, etc. pupils finished before it crashes)

when it happens, there are two IE windows open - one window shows mybrute.com, the other shows a vs. page where a pupil was about to fight when it crashed.

tabs were already disabled before I started using the script the first time. as soon as I click ok on the error notice, I can restart the program and it will run for a few minutes again before the same thing happens.

is this the problem you were saying caused you to have to restart every once in a while, or is it something more like my computer running it too fast or is it something else? I just finished trying to create a slight delay just in case that was the cause, but I am not allowed to create a delay because I do not have debugging installed, so it automatically runs on fast...

And if it helps you answer whether or not my computer's running it too fast, I have a 2GHz processor and 1.93 GB RAM.

Thanks in advance for your help troubleshooting this problem scratch
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 04:25

ok, that post is getting too long, so I'll start another one. I was going through some of the troubleshooting info I copied from this thread, and I want to be sure I have this right.

I haven't tested it yet, since I am updating my clan forum, but if I got it right, my problem with the double-window is caused by this:

If rsc = 80 Then
rsc = 0
Browser("application version:=internet explorer.*").Close
wait(1)
SystemUtil.Run ie_storage, "http://mybrute.com/"
wait(2)
End If

which starts on line 301 or so of the script (I've started creating more alt fights, so the lines may be off a bit)

if that's it, I've already found what you explaind for it, and I will test it later. I'll let you know the results.
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 05:11

bamb@m wrote:

Now I have another problem - why am I being prompted to save the fight.xl (read only) file after every ten cell checks?

That happens when having multiple excel sheets open of the same file. When having to do a full restart, close all excel sheets and IE windows. This may help solve the other IE problems.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 11:27

ok, I got everything set up properly, but there's still one problem - the frequent errors I have with IE. Once IE "encounters an error and has to close", that's when the second window opens up and crashes the script. Is there anything that could be set up to click "don't send" on the IE error prompt to close it so a second window doesn't open while the first is still there? and for the occasional error where it says it's "unable to open the page" it was trying to access, can one be made to hit "ok" for that as well?

Any advice would be helpful, thanks.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 11:38

The script does it's best to counter IE failures.

It does check for them .... A LOT (look at the end of the code, there is a little function called "Check IE").

The problem is, when IE dies, it usually causes everything else to slow to a crawl within QTP. This is becuase it integrates so heavily with IE when it's running. In most cases, if you just leave it, it will eventually recover itself .... but sometimes it may take 5, 10 minutes or so.

If you want to try and clean up IE a bit. You can.

Do a windows update, get all the up to date patches & fixes etc.
Reset IE to default settings. (If you do this you need to switch tabbed browsing off and make sure the QTP addin is enabled again once you've done it)
Clear all temp crap and reboot the PC before you run it.

Not sure about the failing to open pages ones? Where is that happening? In most places, it checks for a page until it finds it or it takes too long ... when it will refresh and try again.

Once I got my IE stable (or as stable as possible ... it did still throw the odd error but it usually recovered from them), I was using it to run over 2000 pupils every day and almost never had a crash .....
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 23:41

Unfortunately, it wasn't a recoverable error, since as soon as I hit "ok" on the error that QTP displayed, the simulation results would be displayed (failure, of course), because it called it an unrecoverable error and stopped the simulation.

Luckily, I accidentally discovered the cause of the errors, and I was successfully able to complete my fights without any more errors. I didn't like the F11 view, since it blocked my clock and all that, so I tried instead to maximize the window and uncheck the standard buttons and the yahoo toolbar. I never had anotehr error again, and to do a process of elimination, I re-added the standard buttons and there still weren't any errors. so thank you, Yahoo! for causing the errors I've been receiving Mad

I also returned the rsc = 80 and rsc = 40 sets to ther original values, still no errors.

That made me realize that since I rolled back from IE8 to IE7, it makes sense that it would cause some errors, since the Yahoo toolbar was a version good for IE8. I just have to disable it when I run the fights Thanks for all your help, Bob!
Back to top Go down
guncan

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 23:05

359 tr bana yardim etermisin
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 23:41

guncan wrote:
359 tr bana yardim etermisin

??? scratch
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 00:09

I did google translate and came up with "359 tr help me etermisin", so s/he wants help, but from what I see, that language s/he's speaking is Belgian and I can't find a proper translator for that...
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 01:43

I think it might be Turkish actually? scratch

But I still have no clue what they mean!
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 09:31

Well, I may not be able to help that guy out, but remember your tip about entering the pupils' levels in advance to make things go faster, but do so at your own risk? I've found it easy to do it with no risk if you input the names and final levels of the pupils from the previous run's results into the fight .xls before you run it, plus any new pupils you've made are automatically level 1 (provided you set them up right), and all the pupils you used before will automatically have three fights and the new ones have six fights their first day. So, whenever I start the program, it can go straight to the fights and it always uses them properly Cool
Back to top Go down
xGREEDx
xGREEDx

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 09:34

anyone know how to train your pupils using BC? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://lavys4n4.mybrute.com
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 10:35

xGREEDx wrote:
anyone know how to train your pupils using BC? scratch

BC only trains pupils it creates, meaning you can not add additional pupils you bought or made yourself (supposedly there is a way to add your own pupils to train, but no one hs figured out how yet Wink)
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
CaptainNintendo
CaptainNintendo

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 00:30

Ok, I want to give this a try, but I can't seem to find an active seeder for QTP. Any thoughts?

Help? :)
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 00:32

CaptainNintendo wrote:
Ok, I want to give this a try, but I can't seem to find an active seeder for QTP. Any thoughts?

Help? :)

PM Bob, he should be online soon and will probably know a working script since this is his trainer Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
CaptainNintendo
CaptainNintendo

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 01:59

I found the QTP, and after letting it run all day... It was completed when I got home

That is to say that it wasn't seeding when I found it, but I left it running, and it was downloaded when I got home :)

I am now seeding this for a few others. If you need it, jump online and get it while I am seeding. :study:
Back to top Go down
BeR

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 09:21

Can someboddy tell me excactly how this works? I guess I need some other program to?

If I download from http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XCJZ9MUU, I have some programs and I don't know what to do with these:(

Thx

Edit: I opened READ ME and I guess it will work, I only need Tfr3ak, where can I find it?
I'll try google first
Back to top Go down
CaptainNintendo
CaptainNintendo

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 17:47

BeR wrote:

Edit: I opened READ ME and I guess it will work, I only need Tfr3ak, where can I find it?
I'll try google first

Tfr3ak QTP 446 mb is the one you should be looking for. Make sure you read the "read me" file, as it will tell you how to crack the license.

You'll be looking for the torrent, but it may not be seeding right now. Just be sure to leave it running, and somebody will eventually sign on and seed it for you.

I'll start seeding tonight when I get home from work.
Back to top Go down
BeR

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 23:13

I get

Quick Test Pro 9.0 Crack:

1.Unpack crack.exe (winrar sfx)
2.Copy "l-mqt82.exe" to the "bin" directory where you have placed QTP9

Tfr3ak

What is the 2nd step excactely?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 23:25

When you install QTP, there is a folder in the installation called "bin". ("C:\Program Files\Mercury Interactive\QuickTest Professional\bin\" ... if you went for a standard installation)

Copy the file "l-mqt82.exe" (which it gives you when you run crack.exe) into the folder "bin" and then run it.

Job done. :)
Back to top Go down
BeR

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 23:36

Thx, it works
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next