My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)

Go down 
+45
CaptainNintendo
Yaboirobby
xGREEDx
guncan
bamb@m
silverx123
hubabuba
MaximilianKohler
jose13
Neutrino
Deathwok
Stsin
baarker182
atnix
XxerykxX
kingg Daddy
zolcalibur23
Satellite31
Alexisonline
svea_
bloodyBlizzard
Kisuke
Yarken
neo_geo74
hayden84
Crator
ojune
1ceBabe
Rygl
FREDDY
Lone Wolf
steakdaddy
jutescycle
shark9r
kaixxpzs
cOpLT
Anylopectina12
mantis33
Charlie Jones
dicklips7
TR359
lostrophet
Ossionic
BobTheBear
heroinmonkey
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 23:38

As long as in Help > About > License it shows as "Unlimited", you are good. :)
Back to top Go down
CaptainNintendo
CaptainNintendo

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 23:49

I am seeding QTP right now for anybody who needs it. I'll probably let it run all night.
Back to top Go down
CaptainNintendo
CaptainNintendo

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 02:31

Ok, it's getting late and I finally have everything installed and running. (sort of)

I get this error: Line (153): "ExcelObj.Workbooks.open file_path & "fight.xls"".

I placed the XLS file in a folder on my desktop, and inserted this into line 8

CONST file_path = "C:\Documents and Settings\Captain Nintendo\Desktop\mybrute"

Please tell me that I am doing something incredibly stupid? (as in a simple fix, because I'm sure it has to be)

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 02:51

if that is your filename for your .xls path, you need to add another "\" after "\mybrute" (it will become "...\mybrute\"). I made the same error myself when I was setting it up geek
Back to top Go down
CaptainNintendo
CaptainNintendo

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 11:46

I'll give that a try.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
CaptainNintendo
CaptainNintendo

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 13:52

Ok, that seems to be working fine now.

Thank you.

But now EI 8 crashes when this is running, and crashes now after running the script.
When I restart my PC, EI8 runs fine. (a little bit of a hang up, but runs)

I've read that this could be a problem with an update for EI8, but I don't know for sure.

I'd like to uninstall EI8, and install EI7, but it won't let me uninstall it.

I am going to check online today why it won't let me uninstall, but maybe somebody here would
have the solution I am looking for?

I believe once I get IE7 installed, I should have no problems.
Back to top Go down
CaptainNintendo
CaptainNintendo

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 15:22

Ok, I think I may have found my answer on uninstalling EI8

It looks like Windows XP SP3 causes this problem.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950719

It looks liek I'll need to uninstall XP SP3, and then uninstall EI8.

Then I'll install XP SP3, and re-install EI7.

I guess I'll get to cracking on this when I get home.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 19:30

IE8 is indeed your issue.

I have XP with SP3 and IE7 and it's fine.

But v9.0 of QTP and IE8 normally won't talk to each other ......
Back to top Go down
BeR

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 20:38

I've got a problem wich I didn't had before

Error

Browser("name:=My Brute").Page("title:=My Brute").WinObject("regexpwndclass:=MacromediaFlashPlayerActiveX").DblClick 4,50

Does anyboddy know what to do?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 23:11

Is the "Fight" button actually visible on the screen?

You may need to alter the default size of your browser. That button (all of it .... it clicks right at the bottom to avoid an accidental click on an ad link on the next screen which it sometimes ends up on) needs to be visible for it to click it .....
Back to top Go down
CaptainNintendo
CaptainNintendo

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 01:46

OK... Up and running now.

The only problem I think I see is that it's not running fights. Just visiting the cells?

Edit: I am seeding QTP all night for those of you who need it.

I believe I grabbed the torrent from: http://www.fulldls.com/torrent-app-1438214.html
Back to top Go down
CaptainNintendo
CaptainNintendo

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 02:11

BobTheBear wrote:

You may need to alter the default size of your browser. That button (all of it .... it clicks right at the bottom to avoid an accidental click on an ad link on the next screen which it sometimes ends up on) needs to be visible for it to click it .....

I may be running into this problem as well. The fight button is just below the screen. However, I can't set the resolution so it shows, as my 15" LCD is old and suxxorz.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
supergirl76

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 06:30

CaptainNintendo wrote:
BobTheBear wrote:

I may be running into this problem as well. The fight button is just below the screen. However, I can't set the resolution so it shows, as my 15" LCD is old and suxxorz.

Thoughts?

It's a little hard for me to explain this in Engish but I will try. And I don't use a English version of IE7 so I don't know what everything is called in the English version.
=> With IE7 in the right corner below you choose zoomlevel 75% instead of 100%.
=> go to "extra" => "internet options" => "advanced" => there you can see probably something like "zoomlevel at 100 % everytime a new window opens". Of course you have to deactivate this. If you quit IQ7 and re-open it, from now on it wil always open with zoomlevel 75% instead of 100% and the fight button will be visible. It works perfect for me.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 07:17

Bob, or anyone else who can help, I just ran into a new problem. I am fighting brutes for several masters, but I can't sort them out because I can't use the "search for master" option. If I do, the program will freeze. The reason for this is that I am actually using IE6 (original on this computer) instead of IE7 because my installed programs cause errors on IE7 that don't occur on IE6, and IE6 doesn't display the page properly.

When I run mybrute with this setup, the names are misaligned. Instead of seeing

Master name

Rank rank

I see this:

Master
name
Rank rank

the victories and pupils lines are still displayed properly, but of course they are useless for this script.

Is there a way I can adjust the location on the page that the script looks for the master name so that it can see it where it actually is on my screen?
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 08:04

If your computer has the resources, you should try running it in Virtual PC. Then don't have to worry about conflicts with other apps and can use the exact same setup as author. And the biggest benefit is that you can minimize it, so it's out of the way and can use your computer normally.

If happen to use Windows 7, then it's a no brainer to use it's XP mode (installs licensed XP SP3), since it's so easy to set up and just takes minutes to do so.

btw, found out why the Tfr3ak patch doesn't work with QTP on Win7's Virtual XP awhile back.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainNintendo
CaptainNintendo

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 12:27

supergirl76 wrote:

It's a little hard for me to explain this in Engish but I will try. And I don't use a English version of IE7 so I don't know what everything is called in the English version.
=> With IE7 in the right corner below you choose zoomlevel 75% instead of 100%.
=> go to "extra" => "internet options" => "advanced" => there you can see probably something like "zoomlevel at 100 % everytime a new window opens". Of course you have to deactivate this. If you quit IQ7 and re-open it, from now on it wil always open with zoomlevel 75% instead of 100% and the fight button will be visible. It works perfect for me.

Thanks, this did help in a way. I had to change my % to 88% to get it on the screen properly.
However, the script still could not find the double click.

I changed a line on the script where it codes for the double click. I set the location to 4,48 (instead of 4,50)

This seems to be working fine now.

Thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 13:11

@ Capt.N - Ah ... yeah .... the point it clicks on that button is really tight to avoid the accidental double click hitting the link on the next screen .... so it clicks right on the very edge of teh button.

If you alter your scaling, I can see how it might shrink the button slightly as well .... which would cause it to miss it.

Glad you managed to sort it out though

@ bamb@m - That could be a problem. Not all brutes have masters, so the way it works is to look for the text "Master" and then grabs the text next to it on the same line. Without direct access to the way your PC displays it in order to see what it maps to, it's kind of hard to fix.

Is there any way you can make the display slightly wider when it's running? If you can get them on the same line, it'll work. But as long as they are on separate lines, I can't see how I can reliably fix it.

I can try a guess!

In expert view, look for this line (should be around line 305-ish):

Quote :
mn = Browser("name:=" & brt & " My Brute").Page("title:=" & brt & " My Brute").Link("y:=" & ly).GetROProperty("text")

And change the "& ly" part to "& ly+ 16" ..... this is because, on my screen, the next line of text is 16 pixels down. If 16 doesn't work, try 15,17,18 .... etc until you hit the number that works.

Also, it will only work if that is the ONLY link along that line. It looks like it should be OK as you say rank appears below it. But if the link to your dojo is on the same line as the masters name link, it will fail (it expects there to be only one link on that line .... if there are two it doesn't know which one to take). If there are two links on the same line I would need to add more info for it to identify it properly.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 16:03

yeah, the dojo is on the same line as the master due to the incompatibility in viewing (it only occurs with this verion of IE). would you be able to tell me the extra bit of script required to make it look at the spot directly under the "s" in master so it will ignore the dojo link?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 17:00

This would be easier to talk you through live I think.

Will set up a private chat with you at some point.

Where in the world are you and what time (GMT preferably) am I able to catch you?. I can probably sort this but fairly easily I think but I'll need you to click a few buttons and give me info in order to do it ....

For me, the rest of today is probably out.

Tomorrow morning might be OK, after that, evenings GMT through the week .....
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 02:27

I sent you a pm, just in case you would see it and have time so you know i'm online now. In case you're not, from what I know, I think I am GMT - 10h (whatever time you see this is posted in the forum, it is about 12:30 pm for me). 1000 am (1200 am for you?) until 3 or 4 p.m. (my time) is about the best time range to reach me during my day.

Also, as a heads up, I'd like to request another bit of script, if you could. I am teamed up with someone using brutal combo - he creates the brutes and I continue to level them up - and as you know, some pupils get taken for the creator of the bot/whoever's been designated to receive them. so, when I try running the pupil list through qtp, it freezes every time it comes to one of those brutes (they no longer exist on the .com domain, i.e. http://mybrute.com/?name=hnhjdakj). is there a way the script can be made to log them specially as nonexistent? the reason I ask for that specifically is because as you know, if the script finds a brute who's already finished their fights, it says 0F. it also says 0F for a brute it can't login. so, if it was to skip a nonexistent brute but not mention it's nonexistent, I assume it would still say 0F, which means I would still have to sort through them again to weed them out...
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 03:11

I have a fixed version that gets past the french pupils ... I can PM you code if you need it.

BUT ... you would be MUCH better off just installing the bot yourself and using that to train the pupils. It is MUCH faster (like .... 500x faster ... seriously). Just get him to upload the data folder to MegaUpload or something, you grab it from there and run it in the bot.

You don't need dynamic IP to run combats. Just download the most recent versions of BC, set up an opponents file and off you go.

Will try and catch you at some point tomorrow .... but look into trying the bot .... it would make your life way easier!
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 13:16

oh, I see. luckily, I already downloaded his bc, so I'll just have to reconfigure it for myself then. after all, right now, I've been spending too much time creating an actionaz script to manage qtp, and it's really fun trying to anticipate all errors to point and click to Mad

I already have the opponent list, so that's not a problem. However, I remember reading in the bot thread that you can't make bc train pupils that weren't created by bc, so how do you load the pupil list you want to train?
Back to top Go down
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 13:22

So, after a BIG coffee :bom: , i read this 25 pages... and install the BOB trainer.

my problem: when going to fights, it open mybrute.com (i saw others had this problem). Vista with QTP 9.0

question: QTP 9.5, solves this? (already baixando (downloading)), if not... what could fix this.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 13:22

@ bamb@m ....

You're right there .... BC will only do BC pupils.

If you have other ones, you need something other than BC to train them ...

What proportion of BC/non-BC pupils are you running?

@ CmIsUa

You're likely to have problems I'm afraid.

Someone else already tried running it through a newer version of QTP with Vista and it didn't work. QTP will convert the script to make it compatible with the new version but from what I heard, it didn't run properly. You can give it a try, but I can't make any promises. I have no idea how good the crack is on other versions of QTP either.

I don't run Vista on any of my PC's so it's not something I can build/test for I'm afraid ....
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 13:38

well, the only time I have a problem with these pupils in qtp is when I'm running them for the first time. once I weed out the "stolen" pupils, everything still runs ok (excluding the typical errors). also, I pm'ed you again about the other info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next