My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final

Go down 
+36
NixxxoN
seak
OviTron
fryss
Biceuri®
Elido
scoobba
Jean_herce
Sioc
b3t4nc0urt
AlnicZ27
Gavy™
Crator
Neutrino
bamb@m
Subman(R)
argus
Captain
Yaboirobby
bboy_kurei
Stsin
xteenager
redneck-giant99
niall0s
dentdesabre
Rippraff
kenichiro
Stjanypwnitsch
Nasic
M4yh3m
mystorage
silverx123
CmIsUa
Rubal1
BobTheBear
Eumigen
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
dentdesabre
VIP
VIP

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 21:19

Eumigen wrote:

Hi dentdesabre,
could you please describe this on another way, because my english is not so good and I dont understand the target of this competition, sorry for that, but I'm a coder, not a translator Wink
you have to build a version of brutal combo that creates pupils only for the brutes of the user. the modified version must have all the features of the original brutal combo (in other words, you need to *modify* brutal combo, not implement a dirty hack).

the new version has to work as expected (still tax free) even if the "brutal combo brute" (wasusuge, carlin-mechant etc.) changes.

i expect a private message describing precisely what you did, and where i can find the source code.

extra rule : you can boast as much as you want here (or on a new thread, wink to the admins) but not release the actual cracked program until the contest is finished (no prize if you cheat there)

good luck to you all !
Back to top Go down
redneck-giant99
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
redneck-giant99

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 21:52

sounds like a challenge....

good luck to you guys and go have some fun!!!!
Back to top Go down
niall0s

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 23:36

dentdesabre wrote:
Eumigen wrote:

Hi dentdesabre,
could you please describe this on another way, because my english is not so good and I dont understand the target of this competition, sorry for that, but I'm a coder, not a translator Wink
you have to build a version of brutal combo that creates pupils only for the brutes of the user. the modified version must have all the features of the original brutal combo (in other words, you need to *modify* brutal combo, not implement a dirty hack).

the new version has to work as expected (still tax free) even if the "brutal combo brute" (wasusuge, carlin-mechant etc.) changes.

i expect a private message describing precisely what you did, and where i can find the source code.

extra rule : you can boast as much as you want here (or on a new thread, wink to the admins) but not release the actual cracked program until the contest is finished (no prize if you cheat there)

good luck to you all !

Someone should make this a new thread and forum announcement (24 hours on BC)
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 14:04

where is thew program?
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 08:29

Wow, seeing dentdesabre's competition surprised me.

Good luck to all those entering Wink

silverx123 wrote:
M4yh3m wrote:
hi eumi really good job

but have you tested under win7?

i have this prob at the installation

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Bc-decrypter4zy4

em..same here i try to add comdlg32 at system32 but still fail... (now im using win7)
i have to use in virtualPC with XP install and work great.... :)

If you are using a 64bit version of Windows 7 or Vista, do NOT copy comdlg32 into the Windows\System32 directory. That is for 64 bit dlls only.

Copy to C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
and with an elevated command prompt (.ie run as administrator- and may have to turn off UAC), type:
regsvr32 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Comdlg32.ocx

Can get the latest version from MS site. Don't use the INF in that archive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WOW64
Back to top Go down
silverx123
silverx123

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 08:44

Stsin wrote:
Wow, seeing dentdesabre's competition surprised me.

Good luck to all those entering Wink

silverx123 wrote:
M4yh3m wrote:
hi eumi really good job

but have you tested under win7?

i have this prob at the installation

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Bc-decrypter4zy4

em..same here i try to add comdlg32 at system32 but still fail... (now im using win7)
i have to use in virtualPC with XP install and work great.... :)

If you are using a 64bit version of Windows 7 or Vista, do NOT copy comdlg32 into the Windows\System32 directory. That is for 64 bit dlls only.

Copy to C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
and with an elevated command prompt (.ie run as administrator- and may have to turn off UAC), type:
regsvr32 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Comdlg32.ocx

Can get the latest version from MS site. Don't use the INF in that archive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WOW64

thank stsin for the tips...im using windows 7.... and cant add at system32 directory....
i will try it...thank... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 15:33

Hi everybody

!!! It's public release day !!!

The link can be found in the first post of this thread Wink
---------- edit ----------
Mirror added!!!!

enjoy
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Stjanypwnitsch

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 18:21

Thx for the quick 2nd mirror Very Happy

Well.. what can i say.. this tool is awesome, really good job!
Everything works fine! Ty soooo much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bboy_kurei
bboy_kurei

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 04:09

Eumigen wrote:

Now let's repair Brutenames with capital letters (Button repair Brutenames)
You need a normal Squirrel export-file to repair the brutenames with upercase letters.
After you have got the export-file you select it by using the 3 dots button [...]. After the selection is done you click on the button named repair Brute-Names. When the finish message appears, you will find a new SQL-file in the folder your export-file is located. In this case you use a empty database to add this pupils with repaired names. The procedure is as before, just start Squirrel, connect to the empty database, select the SQL Tab, select the menu Session / File / open to open the SQL-File. After you opend the SQL-File you have to click the little running man, and the data will be add to the empty database.
Where is the empty database? How can I create an empty database? Please instruct me in detail Rolling Eyes
Thks :|
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 04:13

bboy_kurei wrote:
Eumigen wrote:

Now let's repair Brutenames with capital letters (Button repair Brutenames)
You need a normal Squirrel export-file to repair the brutenames with upercase letters.
After you have got the export-file you select it by using the 3 dots button [...]. After the selection is done you click on the button named repair Brute-Names. When the finish message appears, you will find a new SQL-file in the folder your export-file is located. In this case you use a empty database to add this pupils with repaired names. The procedure is as before, just start Squirrel, connect to the empty database, select the SQL Tab, select the menu Session / File / open to open the SQL-File. After you opend the SQL-File you have to click the little running man, and the data will be add to the empty database.
Where is the empty database? How can I create an empty database? Please instruct me in detail Rolling Eyes
Thks :|

I can give you a link to an empty database folder if you would like.
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
bboy_kurei
bboy_kurei

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 04:31

OK. Just start with new brutal-combo.zip which contains empty database. Is that right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 04:38

bboy_kurei wrote:
OK. Just start with new brutal-combo.zip which contains empty database. Is that right? Very Happy

Yes you can do that, or download the empty database individually so you don't have to download the entire BC file every time you need a clean DB folder.
Back to top Go down
bboy_kurei
bboy_kurei

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 04:47

Yaboirobby wrote:
bboy_kurei wrote:

Yes you can do that, or download the empty database individually so you don't have to download the entire BC file every time you need a clean DB folder.

I keep my brutal-combo.zip file and extract it whenever I need an empty database Wink
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 04:50

bboy_kurei wrote:
Yaboirobby wrote:
bboy_kurei wrote:

I keep my brutal-combo.zip file and extract it whenever I need an empty database Wink

Oh, ok then. Well, that sounds good too!
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 13:11

nice to see that you help each other, thanx for that cheers
Back to top Go down
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 00:13

Eumigen wrote:

Now let's add handmade pupils to a BC-databse (Button SQL-Inserts)
You need a handmade File of this format to add pupils made outside BC:
Code:
myNewBrute001;2;myPW
myNewBrute002;3;
myNewBrute003;3;myPW
It is an easy format, you list the name of the brute, the level of the brute and the password seperated by a semicolon, thats all. If you dont have a password for the brute, so just let it free but keep the semicolon at teh end, as shown in row 2.

Ei,

when adding andmade pupils, the name is the url name or the real name??

Ex:

brute name: mau de mais
name in url: mau-de-mais

thanks
Back to top Go down
http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 17:48

CmIsUa wrote:
Ei,

when adding andmade pupils, the name is the url name or the real name??

Ex:

brute name: mau de mais
name in url: mau-de-mais

thanks
That depends on you, the Tool will fix the brute names before adding them to the database.
eg. mau de mais becomes mau-de-mais
and Ma$terBla$ter becomes materblater

Jut do it as you like it or as it's simpler for you Wink

hth
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 19:24

Very Happy

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 08:10

i need help to merge my db.. who are willing to help me?! PM me.. thanks in advance..
Back to top Go down
http://www.cikedis.com
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 11:57

So, i have a nob question :oops: when adding handmade brutes to BC-databse, they are like new ones? I can´t make the fights, just after 24h scratch
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 10:52

CmIsUa wrote:
So, i have a nob question :oops:
There are no noob questions, only dump answers ...

CmIsUa wrote:
when adding handmade brutes to BC-databse, they are like new ones?

No, because they are added wit the level you wrote in the TXT-file

CmIsUa wrote:
I can´t make the fights, just after 24h scratch
They are added without a date so you can fight them at the day you added them to the database, but only if you dont have fight them this day before Wink
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 08:15

Thank you very much Eumigen, and others that have helped.

I haven't really used the decyptor till recently. It has helped in combining and cleaning many of my DBs. I even purposely started making pupils with untrainable names, knowing that it can be fixed later.

I've come across some problems though:
Spoiler:

Thank you again.
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 19:33

Hi Stsin,
thanx for your replay!
Stsin wrote:
Delete Double Brutes: the outputted SQL file doesn't work if any of the pupils have no IDs.
Quote :
Error: The VALUES clause must contain at least one element. Empty elements are not allowed.
I do a workaround by editing the SQL file and deleting the ID columns.
Thats right, i have had that error yesterday, as I was joining a few databases, I am working on it to fix it.

Stsin wrote:
DB-Importfile: There's an error when converting a large number like 50,000+ pupils, but works fine when doing 25,000. Either I reduce the size, or convert them so can use SQL-Inserts instead, which has no problem no matter the size and is quicker. I don't mix servers on my final DB.
Thats also right, I have fixed it quick and dirty for joining a few databases, I will do a propper fix in the next few days for all features.

Stsin wrote:
On many of the inputs, it requires either the normal export file or with the decoded names. I personally would like it if all were able to accept the txt files from get Names also...ignoring the last two fields if needed. ...
And third time right, as working on more and more databases it suxx a bit to use the Decrypter multiple times to get the resulting file. I will fix that after fixed the real errors.

thanx a lot for your exelent bug report :!:
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
argus
argus

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 02:32

"The easiest way for me is it to connect to a databse and select the SQL-Tab to do all my Export-Jobs."

but..how i can connect to my db... i write

SELECT * FROM Brutes

but "Brutes" are in red color...

i don't know who is my db type....
apache... mysql... firebird...jdbc

can anyone help me
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 03:05

argus wrote:
"The easiest way for me is it to connect to a databse and select the SQL-Tab to do all my Export-Jobs."

but..how i can connect to my db... i write

SELECT * FROM Brutes

but "Brutes" are in red color...

i don't know who is my db type....
apache... mysql... firebird...jdbc

can anyone help me

I ran into the same problem
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next