My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final

Go down 
+36
NixxxoN
seak
OviTron
fryss
Biceuri®
Elido
scoobba
Jean_herce
Sioc
b3t4nc0urt
AlnicZ27
Gavy™
Crator
Neutrino
bamb@m
Subman(R)
argus
Captain
Yaboirobby
bboy_kurei
Stsin
xteenager
redneck-giant99
niall0s
dentdesabre
Rippraff
kenichiro
Stjanypwnitsch
Nasic
M4yh3m
mystorage
silverx123
CmIsUa
Rubal1
BobTheBear
Eumigen
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
bamb@m
bamb@m

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 04:49

@argus and subman, did you check and confirm in your drivers that you have "apache derby embedded" as your driver? have you confirmed the same under your db editing alias?

regarding having no ID's for brutes, I haven't run into that yet, since it's either 0 or a number greater than 0. I have not tried taking out an ID to see if it will fail, but when you guys are exporting, do you ever open in excel? if so, you can easily sort and make all blank ID's 0 in the ID column if you like, so that you won't run into that problem.

my method for doing this would be:

1) create a csv for the data you want to edit, using sql, using the default setup as shown by eumigen

2) open the csv with notepad and save as txt

3) use eumigen's tool to get brute names

4) copy all lines from the .txt.txt into excel

5) highlight column A and select data and text to columns, with semicolon as column separator

6) highlight and shift columns as necessary, putting the ID column as column A

7) select row two and insert cells, so one blank row separates the "NAME;ID;MASTER;LEVEL;PASSWORD;DATE;Klarname;Domaene" line from the rest of the data. that line must always stay at the top, or when you make an sql insert your first pupil will either have a messed up name or be deleted by eumigen's tool.

8 ) sort a->z or z->a, starting from row 3, based on your preference

9) fill in one blank ID cell with 0, and copy to all blank cells

10) shift colums back to their oritinal position again (NAME;ID;MASTER;LEVEL;PASSWORD;DATE;Klarname;Domaene)

11) highlight the blank row separating the headline from the rest of the data and delete it.

12) save as csv again

13) open the new csv in word (haven't tried wordpad, and notepad is too slow or freezes for this next part)

14) press ctrl+f for find, go to "replace", and replace all "," with ";"

15) once complete, copy all and put all into a txt again

16) run eumigen's tool for "delete double names", and you will get a full file for your sql insert to add to your db cheers

yes, it was quite fun figuring out how to do this. but, once you get the hang of it you can edit a data file, following these instructions, in just a minute or two geek
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 06:36

Does having 12 letters for pupils name affect the getname function?
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 06:47

edit: removed

Last edited by Stsin on Mon 14 Dec 2009, 10:18; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 10:00

Bamb@m...my lady

I shall re-employ using your advice.

Many thanx!
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 10:38

Neutrino wrote:
Does having 12 letters for pupils name affect the getname function?

I have names 15 characters long and longer and no issues here. Cool did you try doing name repair? maybe you're having a different issue with the names...

Subman(R) wrote:
Bamb@m...my lady

I shall re-employ using your advice.

Many thanx!

well, if you insist, but the only parts of me that are ladylike are my avatar and my wife (no, my avatar is not a pic of my wife Razz )
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 11:22

oopppsss
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 13:51

Nah the names are all lowercase letters.
Hmm I'll again it again later.
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 15:28

No go for me I cannot connect to a a DB or get anything that looks like the screenshot with squirrel open. http://www.bilderhoster.net/safeforbilder/57gd86n8.gif
"apache derby embedded" no got either
I'll keep trying
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 15:51

Well I have tried to obtain the needed driver and thought I had. Just cant install anything and I guess I'm just not seeing the obvious. To me not worth anymore effort or frustration.
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 16:44

Subman(R) wrote:
No go for me I cannot connect to a a DB or get anything that looks like the screenshot with squirrel open. http://www.bilderhoster.net/safeforbilder/57gd86n8.gif
"apache derby embedded" no got either
I'll keep trying
For the people who cannot get the db to work follow these steps first go to http://db.apache.org/derby/integrate/SQuirreL_Derby.html and download the files you still need, when you reach step "creating an alias" and follow these steps instead like Eumigan explained, only takes a couple of minutes and it works for me... Very Happy
Eumigen wrote:
Hi,
because of lot PMs about the connect thing, I decide to write a little addon to the sun Tut.

1. you have to download Squirrel and install it.
2. Read the Sun Tut. Do as described in section Configuring SQuirreL for the Derby Embedded JDBC Driver this Driver is needed to connect to BC database!
3. create an alias for your connetion as shown below:

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Connectbcdatabase

At point 1. type in a name for the connection
At point 2. select the embedded Driver
At point 3. edit the URL as shown. it shoul point to your BC database (the subfolder db in the data folder of BC)

After that click the Test-Button. The following Window appears:

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Connectbcdatabase1

Click the Connect-Button, if following message appears it's done.

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Connectbcdatabase2

Save the alias. From now you can connet to the database by doubleclick on the alias on the alias-tab in Squirrel.

enjoy
Eumigen
You connect to your db, you click sessions > file > open and search the SQL file you made with the brute decriptor.
Select the brutes and click the running back, this will load them into your db, if it doesn't work then one of the brutes is corrupted for some reason but if you try them individually you won't get the red error message, if you do you've done something wrong, Upper case letters, forgot the password, uses of space instead of "-" etc.
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 18:27

Well I got past the alias part. But keeps telling me the path(url) to my DB's are invalid. Bullchit

Tried many paths to different db's. All invalid
ie: D:\Brute\Data's\Subman\Drago\3\data\db
I can train the db so I know it's valid
Life is not good.
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 18:57

Ok so you got past the alias part but can or cannot to the db? when it opens all you need to do it load your pupil sql file and click the running man... could you make a screeny of where it goes wrong perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 23:04

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Db
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 23:35

subman, change it from

D:\Brute\Data's\Subman\Drago\3\data\db

to

D:\Brute\Data's\Subman\Drago\3\data\db\

without the extra "\", it will fail geek
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 00:11

bamb@m wrote:
subman, change it from

D:\Brute\Data's\Subman\Drago\3\data\db

to

D:\Brute\Data's\Subman\Drago\3\data\db\

without the extra "\", it will fail geek
Beat me to it but yeh do that and you'll be alright SubR cheers
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 00:16

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Db1

For ref

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Db2
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 00:22

I see 2 errors, try this one.

jdbc:derby:D:\Brute\Data's\Subman\Drago\3\data\db

If it still doesn't work I think you're missing the extra Apache file you need to install that doesnt come with mySQL itself like the SUN tut said (also has dl link). if you've done that aswell and it still doesn't work... get drunk instead? drunken

Last edited by Nasic on Tue 15 Dec 2009, 00:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crator

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 00:25

Just because nothing else seems wrong, sometimes strange charachters make things miss... take the ' out of "Data's"
and the jdbc:derby, idk what it is but I suppose it has to be there, no idea about that, but the space makes no sense at all
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 00:50

aaaaarrrrrrrgggggggg!!

I was missing the ":" after derby. Needs better glasses

THX to all for your help and Patience.

Now to nuke the rest out
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 08:35

Neutrino wrote:
Nah the names are all lowercase letters.
Hmm I'll again it again later.
The lenght of the brutenames make no sense, as written here before.
Even Uppercase letters make no sense for the get Names function, but the Brutes with Uppercase names would not been fight by BC!!

@All,
thanx for doing the support for my tiny tool, great job cheers

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 09:21

I can't contribute any pupils myself, so I help troubleshoot instead What a Face
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 11:57

bamb@m wrote:
I can't contribute any pupils myself, so I help troubleshoot instead What a Face
That's fine for me because that helps me too, so I have a bit more time to work on the tools and my other projects.

thanx again
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 15:13

Subman(R) wrote:
aaaaarrrrrrrgggggggg!!

I was missing the ":" after derby. Needs better glasses

THX to all for your help and Patience.

Now to nuke the rest out
Hahaha thought so, well glad to see it's working for you now though Very Happy

I had some problems myself with merging db's actually but I seem to be getting alzheimer already since I can't remember the exact problem scratch
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 20:11

Nasic wrote:
I had some problems myself with merging db's actually but I seem to be getting alzheimer already since I can't remember the exact problem scratch
If you remember it, wrote it down here to prevent the next alzheimer-attack Wink

I think we could help you Very Happy

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 20:48

Eumigen wrote:
Nasic wrote:
If you remember it, wrote it down here to prevent the next alzheimer-attack Wink

I think we could help you Very Happy

greetz
Eumigen
I'm sure I'm going to need plenty of help because in about 1 or 2 weeks i'll be getting a dynamic IP What a Face
I don't have time for the merging of db's atm when I have some I'll dig into the matter again if I come across any problems again i'll be sure to let you guys know ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next