My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final

Go down 
+36
NixxxoN
seak
OviTron
fryss
Biceuri®
Elido
scoobba
Jean_herce
Sioc
b3t4nc0urt
AlnicZ27
Gavy™
Crator
Neutrino
bamb@m
Subman(R)
argus
Captain
Yaboirobby
bboy_kurei
Stsin
xteenager
redneck-giant99
niall0s
dentdesabre
Rippraff
kenichiro
Stjanypwnitsch
Nasic
M4yh3m
mystorage
silverx123
CmIsUa
Rubal1
BobTheBear
Eumigen
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gavy™
Gavy™

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 20:11

Stsin wrote:
Wow, seeing dentdesabre's competition surprised me.

Good luck to all those entering Wink

silverx123 wrote:
M4yh3m wrote:
hi eumi really good job

but have you tested under win7?

i have this prob at the installation

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Bc-decrypter4zy4

em..same here i try to add comdlg32 at system32 but still fail... (now im using win7)
i have to use in virtualPC with XP install and work great.... :)

If you are using a 64bit version of Windows 7 or Vista, do NOT copy comdlg32 into the Windows\System32 directory. That is for 64 bit dlls only.

Copy to C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
and with an elevated command prompt (.ie run as administrator- and may have to turn off UAC), type:
regsvr32 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Comdlg32.ocx

Can get the latest version from MS site. Don't use the INF in that archive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WOW64

I'm getting that error too .. but the difference is I'm running WinXP .. what's the matter wit this ? Shocked
anyone please ?
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 06:24

You quoted me explaining how to install Comdlg.ocx (Visual Basic's Common Dialogue control) on a 64bit Windows OS. With a 64bit OS have to do put it in the WoW64 directory instead of System32, for legacy libraries and executables (32bit).

So, unless you have the 64bit version of XP, you can follow Eumigen's advice:

Eumigen wrote:
You can try to fix it, you can look on first Page (my 3. Post) of this Thread to find out how to do that.

An alternate way is to download it from my link provided. Extract that archive. Move comdlg.ocx to your C:\Windows\System32\ directory (backup/rename old if there's one there already).
Then at a command prompt type:

regsvr32 C:\windows\system32\COMDLG32.OCX

If done correctly, should see this message: "DllRegisterServer ... succeeded"
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 06:27

thanks, stsin, I was gonna tell him to just replace it. wasn't aware you had to register it too geek
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 10:39

thanks .. it's working now .. one last thing ..

how can I get rid of the other pupils that doesn't belong to my brute ?
First I need to check masters ?
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 10:48

yes, and once you get the masters you could delete. but be careful, if you find some that have no master, it can be because of a brutal error, rather than a brute not existing, so once you run the data once to check for masters, separate the brutes that don't have masters and run them by themselves again, to be sure you're not throwing away good pupils Wink
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 11:10

I see .. but what If i already check the masters in a different program? I made myself a script with actionaz to check masters .. what's the things i need to do to delete them ..

my list is in excel format .. Just a simple list .. Column A brute name ; Column B master
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 11:37

hmm, then it gets a bit more complicated, at least for me. I will give you a page that will show you how to make excel highlight duplicates, at least for one column, and what you'll need to do is have the information in one column be compared to another. so say, for example, you know all the masters you want to keep, and you also have all of their encrypted names. you want to compare your pupils to keep against your db, to delete the ones who don't belong to you. so, have excel compare your names to the entire db and highlight dulpicates, and then delete the ones that are not duplicated, because they do not belong to you geek

example:

main | keep

xyz | zyx

acb |xyz

zyx | ...(blank spaces will be at the bottom because your "keep" list is shorter than the complete list)

in this example, the only one that is not a duplicate and not highlighted is acb, so acb can be deleted from your master list.

if all of that is too complicated, I recommend you redo it with eumigen's tool scratch

if you want to try it the hard way, the page is http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/ha011366161033.aspx
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 12:51

gaviel wrote:
I see .. but what If i already check the masters in a different program? I made myself a script with actionaz to check masters .. what's the things i need to do to delete them ..

my list is in excel format .. Just a simple list .. Column A brute name ; Column B master
Hmm, that's not that comlicated, if you have a cvs list of them, sort them by the Masters in excel and then delete the not wanted pupils in excel.
If you have done that, I hope you have the same password for all of them, the hard work starts if the PW's are defferent Wink
Now you have to delete the collumn with the masters names in Excel and create 2 new collumns for level and PW in Excel.

They must be in this order: Brutename; Level; Password

Now you have to fill in the passwords (if you have them) and the levels. But you dont need the right level, set all levels to 1 and everything will be fine because BC checks the level before doing the fights and update them Wink

Now export the Excel list to a cvs file. Your cvs File now should look like this:
Code:
nre52ok5iunjuh;1;123456
ltkvnxe988st5j;1;123456
2mzycuxje1ud9f;1;123456

Now open the file with BC-Decrypter on tab SQL-Inserts click the Button create SQL-Inserts. You will get a file (ending on *.sql) like this:
Code:
Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'c0fd4224d2451610bf3b330964ccdc8cf2d3',1,'123456');
Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'c2fb4c678e52181cee762e1724cedc8cf2d3',1,'123456');
Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'9ce25d68835f054fb37f280728c2dc8cf2d3',1,'123456');

Now import this file with Squirrel in an empty BC-Database or another BC-Database you like Wink

OK, OK, the unwanted pupils are not deleted but the result is the same Very Happy

HTH
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 13:01

Eumigen wrote:

If you have done that, I hope you have the same password for all of them, the hard work starts if the PW's are defferent Wink
Now you have to delete the collumn with the masters names in Excel and create 2 new collumns for level and PW in Excel.

They must be in this order: Brutename; Level; Password

Now you have to fill in the passwords (if you have them) and the levels. But you dont need the right level, set all levels to 1 and everything will be fine because BC checks the level before doing the fights and update them Wink

Now export the Excel list to a cvs file. Your cvs File now should look like this:
Code:
nre52ok5iunjuh;1;123456
ltkvnxe988st5j;1;123456
2mzycuxje1ud9f;1;123456

Now open the file with BC-Decrypter on tab SQL-Inserts click the Button create SQL-Inserts. You will get a file (ending on *.sql) like this:
Code:
Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'c0fd4224d2451610bf3b330964ccdc8cf2d3',1,'123456');
Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'c2fb4c678e52181cee762e1724cedc8cf2d3',1,'123456');
Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'9ce25d68835f054fb37f280728c2dc8cf2d3',1,'123456');

Now import this file with Squirrel in an empty BC-Database or another BC-Database you like Wink

OK, OK, the unwanted pupils are not deleted but the result is the same Very Happy

HTH
Eumigen

Passwords are all the same ..
I'm gonna try this later tonight .. thanks Eumi .. 🎅
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 14:51

gaviel wrote:
Then be happy, then it's easy doing ...
You can copy it into the whole collumn in Excel the same as the with the level Wink

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 15:23

Eumigen wrote:
gaviel wrote:
Then be happy, then it's easy doing ...
You can copy it into the whole collumn in Excel the same as the with the level Wink

greetz
Eumigen

By the way .. If I used a clean data folder .. ID is not necessary right?
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 16:08

gaviel wrote:
By the way .. If I used a clean data folder .. ID is not necessary right?
No, the ID is not needed, the ID's will be updated by BC when you do the fights Wink
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 00:45

I guess I overassumed on gaviel, since all he said was that he used actionaz to check for masters, but not the format of the output. thanks for making it simple, eumigen geek
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 09:50

bamb@m wrote:
I guess I overassumed on gaviel, since all he said was that he used actionaz to check for masters, but not the format of the output. thanks for making it simple, eumigen geek
No problem, I have the same problem sometimes, just missing the simple solution Rolling Eyes
I think that's normal, because we all have our own sight oft the things and the problems.
Sometimes we hit a simple solution, sometimes not ...
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 04:16

Ok .. I'm done checking masters .. what's the next thing to do ?
I'll delete them in the notepad 1 x 1 ? :|

thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 10:44

gaviel wrote:
Ok .. I'm done checking masters .. what's the next thing to do ?
I'll delete them in the notepad 1 x 1 ? :|
NO! I won't do that, look in the folder called tempHTML there you will find a file called MastersAndIds.txt.
The content looks like this:
Code:
Eumigen;ES (939971, 188588, 258612, ...)

BearReaper;ES (506294, 209148, 708818, ...)

;ES (, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , )
With this you can seperate the pupils out from the BC-Database.
Just open the database with Squirrel and then use the following SQL-Statement to select the pupils for a single Master:
Code:
SELECT * FROM Brutes WHERE ID IN (939971, 188588, 258612, ...)
The brackets are the brackets from the file. If you have unchecked the Limit rows checkbox you will get all pupils for the master to export them from the mixed database.
After you have done this you can add them to a new or existing BC-database, that belongs to you.

ATTENTION with entries without ID's! If they have no Master, everything is fine. But if they have a master they will cause an error when you try to insert them. The next Release of BC-Decrypter will fix this problem.
In case that you have Pupils with no ID's for a Master you will have to delete the entries from the brackets before doing the insert.
After that delete the exported and unwanted pupils from the database to make it smaler (containing only pupils with no ID for existing Masters), do the fights on this database (to get the IDs) and use the get Masters function again to get the Pupils with their ID's for the export.

Please do all the above on a copy of your database, when you are using SQL, there is no UNDO!!!

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 16:53

nice thread..
it really helps a lot of users!!
cheers for all!!!
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 16:16

Just wanna ask if this ERROR is normal ..

Code:
Warning:  Database 'D:\MyBrute\BrutalCombo\Combats\PupilData\Lumi's Data\db from Lumi sorted\data\db' not created, connection made to existing database instead.
SQLState:  01J01
ErrorCode: 10000
Query 1 of 1 elapsed time (seconds) - Total: 0.25, SQL query: 0.094, Building output: 0.156

what I did is just add another alias and link it to the database that I already filtered ( the 3DB's from Lumi ) .. That Error shows up when I do the command Select from Brutes **
I wanted to double check it and make 1 round of master check for the filtered DB ..

Last edited by gaviel on Thu 07 Jan 2010, 04:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 23:57

after I helped you set up your sql that you got from lumi, did you adjust anything/move anything? I ask this because you know after I set you up, there were no errors. what were you attempting when this error occurred?
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 04:11

what I did is just add another alias and link it to the database that I already filtered ( the 3DB's from Lumi ) .. That Error shows up when I do the command Select from Brutes **
I wanted to double check it and make 1 round of master check for the filtered DB ..
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 05:42

let's go pm and post the solution later, if necesary Wink
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 21:38

Hmmm, that's a strange error, souds to me that you have opend the database with 2 Squirrels or one Squirrel and BC ...
Never had such a message before, seems to have a problem to connect to the database ...
Please close all applications and try it again with Squirrel. Something like: Select * from Brutes
After done that, please post the resulting error message if there is one.

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
b3t4nc0urt
b3t4nc0urt

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 19:20

When you release the version you already have most of the students say
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 21:09

b3t4nc0urt wrote:
When you release the version you already have most of the students say
That Version is already released!
You find a Link and a Mirror in the first Post of this Thread.

But there will be a new Release soon, with all errors reported by Stsin are fixed and a Pause function for the get Masters includet, just stay tuned ...
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 19:21

It's D-Day,
the BC-Decrypter Final will be released today. After the Betatest and my own Test I think I can release it. This Version should have been fixed all Errors reported by Stsin and get's a new Pause Feature for the slow get Masters Function Wink

The Pause is realy simple to use. Just klick the Pause button to break the downlod of the cellule pages. After that you can close the BC-Decrypter or you let it run. If you have the BC-Decrypter still running you can append the get Masters function by a click on the append get Masters Button. If you have closed the BC-Decrypter, you have to start it now and then click on the append get Masters Button.

In both cases the BC-Decrypter checks how far he got before the Pause occurs and appen the download from there.

Enjoy the new Version
Eumigen

BTW: The Link can be found in the first Post oft this Tread Wink

PS: Big THX goes to Aylove who was the Betatester for this Version cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next