My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)

Go down 
+31
GOML
Gavy™
Falev
maxuris
Biceuri®
w13winni
maehnaebteheu
Neutrino
Nasic
NixxxoN
HongKongFui
Sioc
Doft
Agent47
Hades
davidloko210
Rippraff
dentdesabre
Stsin
Tze
Estemarilix
Dentist Jed
ferryfey
redneck-giant99
hbomb2003
Yaboirobby
Eumigen
bamb@m
Maxx_94
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
rocketwow
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

[RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 08:39

Sioc wrote:
Again, imo this would not change a lot since it may not be so much related to connection speed but rather to ping.
That's only half of the truth, because BC is checking the actual level of the opponents on startup Wink
You can proof it by monitoring the http-traffic on startup.
A short response time is good, but you need a good downstream too.

It helps to reduce the number of opponents in the opponents.txt to get a faster startup, you can use special opponents.txt files for COM, ES and FR, this would have another advantage too Wink
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 08:56

Eumigen wrote:

You can proof it by monitoring the http-traffic on startup.
You're right, quite impressive figure... I didn't expect BC would download *that much* data at startup and during fights...
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 00:42

Hey guys, I think my friend and I found a new way while we were experimenting with his bot a few minutes ago...

He is running his bot and his combats at the same time!! While his router is reconnecting, the combats pause, but after it finishes reconnecting and its making the pupil and going back to the reset page, the combats are running. If you leave it running like that all day, it would probably get through alot of pupils. Once my internet is back up and running Im gonna try that. Seems like a good idea right now!

Note: If your router reconnects extremely fast and there is not much up time between the reset and disconnect, then this may not work for you. But if your reconnect and disconnect is slow(er), then you should give it a try.

:)
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 06:00

Quote :

He is running his bot and his combats at the same time
That's exactly what I'm usually doing. I keep on pupilling while running combats.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 06:44

I wish I had faster internet to be able to do that reasonably, but it would take too much of the day to get any one set finished in time... but thanks for the tip, so if I ever find money falling from the sky with a note attached "use me to upgrade your internet" I'll be sure to try it What a Face
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 14:33

I know that, but there’s a snag ...
BC tries to train the pupils further while it's disconnected, so you have to run the Database several times to get all Pupils trained, and this suxx!
You can check it by rerunning the databse a second time without disconnecting to ensure that al pupils are trained, you will see a lot pupils get trained in this second run (more then usual) Wink

I prefer to run multiple BC's an one Inernetconnection to use the whole downstream to reach maximum speed on the training.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 18:18

Eumigen wrote:

You can check it by rerunning the databse a second time without disconnecting to ensure that al pupils are trained, you will see a lot pupils get trained in this second run (more then usual)
Strange, I tried several times running again the fights (each time with a new fresh copy of the database) but I never observed that BC had skipped fights. Maybe it's due to the fact that my router can reconnect rather quickly within 5 seconds or so...
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 09:30

That can be the cause, I need about 20 sec. and there are a lot scipped fights if I do as Bobby writes ...
Back to top Go down
Hades

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 17:14

Hi guys!!!

I would like to ask something.

First, if you leave at config the masters' password blank the pupils that are going to be created will have password???

And second the pupils that doesn't have a password,doesn't do the battles and eventually gets deleted that means that the ip is released and can be used again???

Thank you!!!!
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 18:49

no, ip gets recorded, pupil deletes
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Hades

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 22:24

xteenager wrote:
no, ip gets recorded, pupil deletes

Thank you!!!! Cool

I wish i could use those ip again. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7