My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)

Go down 
+31
GOML
Gavy™
Falev
maxuris
Biceuri®
w13winni
maehnaebteheu
Neutrino
Nasic
NixxxoN
HongKongFui
Sioc
Doft
Agent47
Hades
davidloko210
Rippraff
dentdesabre
Stsin
Tze
Estemarilix
Dentist Jed
ferryfey
redneck-giant99
hbomb2003
Yaboirobby
Eumigen
bamb@m
Maxx_94
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
rocketwow
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bamb@m
bamb@m

[RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 00:04

hades, if you are running a windows computer, open DOS (go to start/run, type cmd), and enter ipconfig/all. look for the line that says default gateway, and type that IP address in your browser's address bar and hit enter. if it takes you to your router's online page, that is the IP you need to access it. if not, we need your router's brand and model to look online for default access IP and username and password.

keep us updated!

P.S. what is your native language? since you ignored these steps before, perhaps it was because you did not understand...
Back to top Go down
Hades

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 11:51

bamb@m wrote:
hades, if you are running a windows computer, open DOS (go to start/run, type cmd), and enter ipconfig/all. look for the line that says default gateway, and type that IP address in your browser's address bar and hit enter. if it takes you to your router's online page, that is the IP you need to access it. if not, we need your router's brand and model to look online for default access IP and username and password.

keep us updated!

P.S. what is your native language? since you ignored these steps before, perhaps it was because you did not understand...

My native language is Greek!
Some english terms are quite difficult to translate in Greek that's for sure. :|

I just send you a PM. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 12:10

have you tried making a copy of your pupil data in the db, move the original somewhere else, turn your pc clock forward a day or so, and then run the fights?

and the one image I'd like to see now is the one saying how many pupils you have in bc
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 12:54

OMG... I have tried a lot of things unsuccessfully (reinstall BC, erase the DB, run on another computer, etc) but changing the clock to 30.12.2009 did it... many thanks ! But I fear I didn\'t make a copy of the DB...
Still, there are some points that remain unclear:
  • first time I changed the clock to 29.12.2009 with several messages \"WARN Pas assez d\'adversaires au niveau 1\" (in spite of the fact that I have 7 level 0 brutes in opponents.txt): why does this message appear even if I have enough opponents?
  • second time I had to change to 30.12.2009 to play some of the remaining fights that were not played before (for an unknown reason). Do I have to change manually by hand the clock every day or is there any way to correct this? Or is there something that can be done to fix this definitely?

Finally, to answer your question here is my number of pupils (have added a few ones that were levelled up upon creation only; have now 7 lvl 0 so this shouldn\'t be a problem either):

INFO *******************************
INFO 68 brutes au total
INFO * 20 brutes au niveau 1
INFO * 38 brutes au niveau 2
INFO * 10 brutes au niveau 3

Last edited by Sioc on Sat 26 Dec 2009, 13:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 13:13

Sioc wrote:
OMG... I have tried a lot of things unsuccessfully (reinstall BC, erase the DB, run on another computer, etc) but changing the clock to 30.12.2009 did it... many thanks !
Still, there are two points that remain unclear:
  • first time I changed the clock to 29.12.2009 with several messages "WARN Pas assez d'adversaires au niveau 1" (in spite of the fact that I have 7 level 0 brutes in opponents.txt): why does this message appear even if I have enough opponents?
  • second time I had to change to 30.12.2009 to play some of the remaining fights that were not played before (for an unknown reason). Do I have to change manually by hand the clock every day or is there any way to correct this?

Finally, to answer your question here is my number of pupils (have added a few ones that were levelled up upon creation only; have now 7 lvl 0 so this shouldn't be a problem either):

INFO 68 brutes au total
INFO * 20 brutes au niveau 1
INFO * 38 brutes au niveau 2
INFO * 10 brutes au niveau 3

ok, thanks for the info. the reason I asked how many you had was because if you had been changing data files and accidentally put a blank one, the same thing would happen too Wink

not all the ones you have at lvl 1 will be trained, because when you see messages saying a pupil was created for a brute by a different master (like wasusuge or carlin-mechant), that means it was taken from you as payment for use of bc, and that pupil is on the FR domain, and would need FR opponents, if you choose to level them up (most don't).

in addition, due to brutal errors and the scripts people run, sometimes a pupil is created but does not get its fights done until you manually do one fight for that pupil, and then bc will take over from there. you can check by exporting the names to a blank txt and checking all lvl 1 to see who is the master (I do that for lvl 0, if they exist, too)

since you did change the time, you did also make sure to only change the tie and run fights on a copy right? it is very important to do that because if you push the clock forward on the original file, you will always have to push the date forward on the original file, just so you can do your fights every day...

*also, let's imagine you created some pupils on the 25th of december, at 11 a.m. the next day, at 8 a.m., you know the pupils have fights available because even though it's near the end, it is a new brute day from the the last time those pupils were actually fought/created. but, bc will say "it has not been 24 hours yet", and it will skip those fights.

for people who have a combats folder separate from their creation data, and assuming they only use a copy of the files for combats, the only time the date needs to me pushed forward is for the creation data folder.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 13:21

Quote :

since you did change the time, you did also make sure to only change the tie and run fights on a copy right? it is very important to do that because if you push the clock forward on the original file, you will always hafve to push the date forward on the original file, just so you can do your fights every day...
Lol, no. But that's not a big deal. I'm just in the process of finding out how to automatize the whole so I do not mind starting over.

Quote :

sometimes a pupil is created but does not get its fights done until you manually do one fight for that pupil, and then bc will take over from there.
Since almost 100% of my bots didn't get their fights I really wonder if there's any use for the fights in BC, and how other people with thousands of bots are able to level them up automatically...
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 13:23

Sioc wrote:
Since almost 100% of my bots didn't get their fights I really wonder if there's any use for the fights in BC, and how other people with thousands of bots are able to level them up automatically...

click on my brute's link to see if fighting them works What a Face

and I guess I wasn't clear enough. the "start manually by doing one fight" only needs to be done ONCE for a pupil, when needed. after that, bc will always do all the fights. and it will not need to be done for ALL pupils, usually just one or two at a time. as you saw, the reason your pupils were not fought was only because of the date issue.

(updated after kong's message was posted below)

and yeah, I usually ignore errors like "I fight thousands of bots", since many people don't even speak english as a first language. I try not to be too critical Cool

Last edited by bamb@m on Sat 26 Dec 2009, 13:38; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 13:25

one small thing: BC is the bot! what you create are pupils :)
I know that's not really important and wasn't the question, but reading that makes me crazy affraid
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 17:35

Quote :

click on my brute's link to see if fighting them works
Ok, yes. Funny fact is that I made a pupil for you and you didn't get any EXP from that... maybe one of your 53'162 pupils was already created using the same IP address :-)

Quote :

as you saw, the reason your pupils were not fought was only because of the date issue.

Thank you very much for all your explanations cheers

And sorry to the admins for having initially created a new topic and for not being compliant at first with the canonical vocabulary. Should go better from now on :study:

EDIT: thank you all for the valuable information found on this forum. Now my BC is fully automated and works like a charm :afro:
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 20:53

Hello.

Probably its been asked before, but... can someone tell me why my Brutal Combo does very very few pupil fights some days? When It usually takes like 30 minutes to level up all my 7000+ pupils, a lot of days it does very few fights and it takes only 1 minute?
Someone help? scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 01:12

make a copy of your db files, and move the original to a location bc won't see it (hint, anything not in the db folder is unseen). move your pc clock forward by 1-2 days, and run the fights. delete the copy, put your pc date back to the true date, and put the original data back in db (if you use it for creation)

your issue is that you are not fighting your pupils at the same time every day. try the steps above, it will work Cool
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 02:27

What?? So your saying that i NEED to do it always at the same hour?? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 03:24

NixxxoN wrote:
What?? So your saying that i NEED to do it always at the same hour?? Rolling Eyes
No you don't.
It's the time restriction that BC has you need to evade to be able to do your fights whenever you want.
This is how I do it, make a copy of your data folder and put it somewhere else, far far away from your BC folder, then simply copy/replace it into your BC folder when you want to do your fights, replacing your db will reset it. so when you normally click "brutes par niveau" it will show you all of your brutes at their respectable level but when you replace the db it will show all brutes @ lvl 1 that means it has been succesfully reset and you can now do all your fights.
(Courtesy from Lumi & Bob)
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 10:11

bamb@m wrote:
your issue is that you are not fighting your pupils at the same time every day. try the steps above, it will work Cool
Sorry, but I don't fight my db's the same time every day and everything works fine for me!
On weekend an on hollydays i fight them in the morning, when I'm at work, I mostly fight them in the evenings.

The problem seems to be the different timeszones. myBrute, laBrute and elBruto are on Central European Time (CET/MEZ).
The limitation for the training is that you only can do 3 fights per day (exception: the 6 fights at the initial day).
So if you live in CET zone too you will have no problem doing your fights. But if you live in another timezone you have to check that there has been a alteration of the date in CET Wink

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 11:12

bamb@m wrote:

for people who have a combats folder separate from their creation data, and assuming they only use a copy of the files for combats, the only time the date needs to me pushed forward is for the creation data folder.
There is still imo a good reason for pushing the dates forward for combats: getting 2 points for a win instead of only one if your pupil fights an opponent that is 3 levels or more below (so that the pupils level up faster in order to gain experience faster). If the pupils information is not updated in BC they will then fight too weak opponents.

Or maybe I am mistaken in case BC is downloading all pupil level information just *before* each fight?
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 14:16

Sioc wrote:
Or maybe I am mistaken in case BC is downloading all pupil level information just *before* each fight?
You are right, BC is checking the actual level for all opponents and the actual level for the pupils to get trained.
And then BC selects a opponent 1 level below to fight against.
So there is no problem with to weak opponents >2 levels below.

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 09:31

I find it easier to just copy the whole brutal combo folder and run the combats on that, instead of copying just the data folder.

But if I want to have updated levels in my database I would use what eumigen said earlier, and use squirrel to change the date of the database.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 16:55

Okay, so the only thing i need to do is copy the whole folder, delete the other one, and run it???
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 17:00

NixxxoN wrote:
Okay, so the only thing i need to do is copy the whole folder, delete the other one, and run it???
Thanks!
If you are talking about the two BC downloads, yes, but you need to get a reconnect file to change your IP address first before you run the bot.
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 17:42

Yaboirobby wrote:
NixxxoN wrote:
Thanks!
If you are talking about the two BC downloads, yes, but you need to get a reconnect file to change your IP address first before you run the bot.
No he's talking about evading the cd when running fights on BC
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 01:36

NixxxoN wrote:
Thanks!

No what I mean is you run the copied version. Then once its finished you can delete the copied one.
Back to top Go down
maehnaebteheu

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 10:24

Hi

I've got this problem:

Quote :
INFO kgwwvfra / fr195
INFO kgwwvfra / fr197
INFO kgwwvfra / fr198
INFO kgwwvfra / fr196
INFO kgwwvfra / mbgcom3
INFO kgwwvfra / mbgcom4
INFO kgwwvfra créé et enregistré (maitre: sunnay89)
INFO Changement d'adresse IP...
INFO Adresse IP changée.
INFO Adresse IP déjà utilisée.
INFO Changement d'adresse IP...
INFO Adresse IP changée.

the bot works fine for the first ip but stops after changing the ip (ip already in use). My reconnect.bat is working and I checked the IP adress via www.wieistmeineip.de which is changing. My router changes only the last 2 of the 4 numbers of the ip. Is this the problem? I thought that's normal.
When I restart the program I can create a new pupil. So I can say that I really got a new IP just the bot doesn't believe me :/

PS: Where do you all get the english version? I understand some French but English would be better Wink
Back to top Go down
Hades

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 16:35

Hi!!!

I would like to ask why the program doesn't open at all???

I put windows 7 and when i click the batch file to begin it is opesn and closes immediatelly.

I put the program from the beginning and it does the same.

Any ideas how to fix this???? :?:
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 16:39

Hades wrote:
Hi!!!

I put windows 7 and when i click the batch file to begin it is opesn and closes immediatelly.

Maybe update your java first... and download the update if you have not already Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Hades

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 16:52

Yaboirobby wrote:
Hades wrote:
Hi!!!

Maybe update your java first... and download the update if you have not already Wink

I tried it but nothing changed!!! Evil or Very Mad

It seems also that the jar file that opens the program is missing even when i reinstall the program....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next