My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)

Go down 
+31
GOML
Gavy™
Falev
maxuris
Biceuri®
w13winni
maehnaebteheu
Neutrino
Nasic
NixxxoN
HongKongFui
Sioc
Doft
Agent47
Hades
davidloko210
Rippraff
dentdesabre
Stsin
Tze
Estemarilix
Dentist Jed
ferryfey
redneck-giant99
hbomb2003
Yaboirobby
Eumigen
bamb@m
Maxx_94
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
rocketwow
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ferryfey

[RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 13:41

is that why i only can create pupils, but they didnt fight there first six fights

nope my opponent list ist complete and work
Back to top Go down
Dentist Jed

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 16:07

Is there any way to check for when BC gives the error:

ERROR error while calling the web service: Connection reset
ERROR error while calling the web service: Connection reset

as I want to make a script that will just start BC again. I don't want to resort to having to close/open BC just for this.

Thx.

Jed
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 19:28

Yaboirobby wrote:
Is that easier to read?
much better, also need glases, but thats normal Very Happy

That Error message is because of a version conflict, do you have installed the update (Version 1.2.01) for BC?
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 00:16

Eumigen wrote:
Yaboirobby wrote:
Is that easier to read?
much better, also need glases, but thats normal Very Happy

That Error message is because of a version conflict, do you have installed the update (Version 1.2.01) for BC?

Yes, I installed the update. I downloaded the original and then dragged the contents of the update in the folder with the origianl BC download.
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 00:56

what I remember reading is that java uses different files/codes for mac vs. pc. what happens when you go to update your java on your mac?

yes! I started the second-best page of this thread! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Estemarilix

PostSubject: Need help about tutorial   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 16:48

Ok so I followed this tutorial https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/releasebrutal-combo-v1201-com-es-fr-t2713.htm .To get many pupils, but it won't work I live in Serbia and isp and routers are fu**** there.Can only people from france or fr servers use Brutal Combo?And is it made for all the routers and isps?Please I need help its urgent Sad
Back to top Go down
Tze
Tze

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 16:57

Everyone with dynamic ip can use BC and it works in all servers (.com, .es and .fr). So first of all you have to find out that is your ip dynamic.
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 10:25

On one of my BC DB I noticed that the bar quickly goes through a fifth of it, before it trains any pupils while running combats (as if I ran part of it earlier in the day). Since this is one of the DBs that I've inserted brutes on, thought that it may have been the cause. After making a new DB with the same pupils, resorted, with no dates. It seemed worse. Re-Ran the old DB after the new one and it didn't train any new pupils. After spending some time looking at the DB and SQL inserts, it dawned on me what the problem was.

The reason it seemed worse on the new DB, is because the high levels were at the start. So I checked the opponents list and found that I did not have high enough opponents in the list. SO, unlike not having enough level 0's, it may not give an error while training. If have 1 or 2 brutes of a certain level, will get an error while training about not having enough opponents. But if have none for that level, it will skip those brutes completely (as if ran them earlier) with no error given.

So this is something to watch out for, or end up like me having a fourth of the pupils stuck at a level, not being trained and going unnoticed, for quite awhile Wink
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 11:47

Stsin wrote:
The reason it seemed worse on the new DB, is because the high levels were at the start. So I checked the opponents list and found that I did not have high enough opponents in the list. SO, unlike not having enough level 0's, it may not give an error while training. If have 1 or 2 brutes of a certain level, will get an error while training about not having enough opponents. But if have none for that level, it will skip those brutes completely (as if ran them earlier) with no error given.

So this is something to watch out for, or end up like me having a fourth of the pupils stuck at a level, not being trained and going unnoticed, for quite awhile Wink
Thanx a lot for that tipp!!

I have a databse too where the progresbar moves fast to about 25% without any fights, after that everthing works fine, I will have a look at my opponents list and check them against the brutes par niveau stats perhaps I have got the same problem ...
Back to top Go down
dentdesabre
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 16:52

Stsin wrote:

that's a feature : strong pupils (those whose level is hihgher than the maximum level of the opponents) are skipped by the program. The point was, i suuposed it is not very useful to train pupils further than level 10 or so.

It is obvious than past a certain level, the time needed by the fights is best used creating new pupils.

Say it takes 30 seconds to make two new pupils, and that 1 pupil out of 3 actually gives xp, that's (3*30)/(2*3)=15 second/xp point. At level 15, it takes around 80 xp to get a level. Say you make 10 fights per second and that you win them all (20 xp/second for the pupils), that's 80/20=4 second by xp point (for the master).

Well, i guess i should have done the math before... to reach the equilibrium, it takes a level where you need 300 xp to get to the next level : that's around lvl 45 !
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 18:22

@dentdesabre

Obviously you're one of the lucky guys with a never ending IP pool. Wink
For the rest of us your calculations are pointless as the only possibility to get exp is in training our pupils.

The way BC acts is okay though, we only need to know how it works, so thanks Stsin for the hint. :)
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 19:41

Full ACK with RippRaff!

All what dentdesabre wrote only make sense if you can create pupils with EXP Wink

I on my side actually train pupils up to level 18 to get a few EXP for my brutes and I will train them in future to higher levels because it's the only way to get pupils without any pupiling service.
And in addition I train all my brutes up to Level 50+ with BC, only the ~20 real big ones are trained by hand to have some fun watching the fight's Wink
It's as RippRaff wrote, we only have to know that BC works so to preserve the problem of stucking pupils.

Big THANX again to Stsin for that hint!

And thx to dentdesabre for making us clear how BC works in this case.

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
davidloko210
davidloko210

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 15:56

very good men is a fantastic work
Back to top Go down
Hades

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 23:38

Someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!

It makes a pupil which doesn't give xp at all
and also that the ip is already in use.

What should i do???????????????/

I have a tilgin router with dynamic ip and i can't make it work... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 23:55

1) what country are you in? if you are only starting now, it is possible someone else already used all the IPs for your ISP.

2) have you manually reset your router and checked your IP to see if it changed? you can check at http://whatismyip.com . check it before and after you reset to compare the IP addresses.

3) do you have one of the following as your IP checker:

property name = "url" value = "http://www.adresseip.com" /
or this line
property name = "url" value = "http://ip.interchile.com" /
or this line
property name = "url" value = "http://www.whatismyip.com/automation/n09230945.asp"/
or this line
property name = "url" value = "http://users.adam.com.au/tristell/foolip.php"/

4) have you manually tested your reconnect.bat/whatever to see if it actually changes your IP?
Back to top Go down
Hades

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 10:59

bamb@m wrote:
1) what country are you in? if you are only starting now, it is possible someone else already used all the IPs for your ISP.

2) have you manually reset your router and checked your IP to see if it changed? you can check at http://whatismyip.com . check it before and after you reset to compare the IP addresses.

3) do you have one of the following as your IP checker:

property name = "url" value = "http://www.adresseip.com" /
or this line
property name = "url" value = "http://ip.interchile.com" /
or this line
property name = "url" value = "http://www.whatismyip.com/automation/n09230945.asp"/
or this line
property name = "url" value = "http://users.adam.com.au/tristell/foolip.php"/

4) have you manually tested your reconnect.bat/whatever to see if it actually changes your IP?

I am from Greece. And unfortunately i am starting now but i don't thing that all IP's already used.

I have manually reset my router and my IP changed so i think i have dynamic IP.

I have the "http://www.adresseip.com" as my IP checker and i used also the other 3 url's just to be sure.

Now for the reconnect.bat i checked and it didn't change my ip.
I am not sure how to make a correct bat. :pale:

Any suggestions would be helpfull.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 11:06

Hades wrote:
...I have manually reset my router and my IP changed so i think i have dynamic IP.

I have the "http://www.adresseip.com" as my IP checker and i used also the other 3 url's just to be sure.

your next stop is *here*, and if none of that works for you, then I can try getting you set up with a script to reset your router, but you would need to know your router's IP access, username, and password, OR your router's brand and model, and we can work from there.
Back to top Go down
Hades

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 16:11

bamb@m wrote:
Hades wrote:
...I have manually reset my router and my IP changed so i think i have dynamic IP.

your next stop is *here*, and if none of that works for you, then I can try getting you set up with a script to reset your router, but you would need to know your router's IP access, username, and password, OR your router's brand and model, and we can work from there.

I tries to use ReConnect(it always says "Error:No connections available"), router_reconnect,curl,telnet,ipconfig(i really mess up with that :oops:) and i am sure that i do something wrong.

My router is a tilgin Vood 452W_A .
I know username and password.
By "router's IP access" you mean the current Ip??? :?:

What should i do after that???

Thanks in advance!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Agent47

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 16:40

I made it but I failed, I don't works. Can somebody give me his MSN or Yahoo messenger and we can talk, or teamview me ?
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 00:15

@ hades, no, the typical router access IP will be your default gateway, as seen in DOS, by typing ipconfig/all

it does not work for some, but for most, it will give you access. if it does not, then we can search online for the default IP for access

@ agent 47,

did you already confirm you can get a new IP every time you reset your router? if so, please follow the same steps I am giving to hades. and if the reconnect.bat, etc., fail, follow the other steps for router information and update me/anyone else here willing to help Cool
Back to top Go down
Doft
Doft

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 01:31

hey guys, what is a good site to use for ipgetter?
I'm currently using this one:
<bean id="ipGetter" class="labrute.ip.WebServiceIPGetter">
<property name="url" value="http://www.whatismyip.com/automation/n09230945.asp"/>
<property name="pattern" value="(\d+\.\d+\.\d+\.\d+)"/>
</bean>
but sometimes the ipgetter fails, so can someone give me an alternative?
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 01:47

is it "failing" because you set your delay a bit too short? if you are not fully connected to the internet when bc checks if the IP changed before creating pupils, it will say the IP is already used, even if it hasn't been. try adding 5-10 seconds to your delay and see if it still causes errors.

if so, then try this one: property name = "url" value = "http://users.adam.com.au/tristell/foolip.php"/, but be warned, that is not a fix if your delay is too short. using this IPchecker, you will always get a differentIP for bc to see, BUT you will still get "IP deja utilite" if your delay is too short because you will still not be connected to the internet when it checks Wink
Back to top Go down
Agent47

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 10:11

bamb@m wrote:
@ hades, no, the typical router access IP will be your default gateway, as seen in DOS, by typing ipconfig/all

it does not work for some, but for most, it will give you access. if it does not, then we can search online for the default IP for access

@ agent 47,

did you already confirm you can get a new IP every time you reset your router? if so, please follow the same steps I am giving to hades. and if the reconnect.bat, etc., fail, follow the other steps for router information and update me/anyone else here willing to help Cool

I got cable internet, I'm gonna try follow the steps again.
Back to top Go down
Hades

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 11:09

bamb@m wrote:

@ agent 47,

With router reconnect these are what the bot says:

INFO bfgnsbg cree,pas d'xp
INFO bvdgnn cree,pas d'xp
INFO changement d'adresse IP
INFO out : **********************************************
INFO out: ******************** router reconnect 1.3***********
INFO out: ***********************************************
INFO out:***************http://www.Rpworld.de***************
INFO out:************************************************
INFO out:
INFO out:
INFO out:
INFO out: Searching Internet Gateway Devices...
INFO out:
INFO out: Search complete

And then from the start, the same.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With curl it always says:
it makes two pupils with no xp
and then "IP deja utilizze".
I don't know if i am doing something wrong but i can't make it work.

My PC is connected with the router with a cable through an ethernet port and i know that i have a dynamic IP.

I---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried also to make a reconnect.bat with ipconfig but as a result i lost my IP completely and i had to find it again from my ISP.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone make it for me????
Or does someone has any clue of what to do???
Also at the local network connections in properties at TCP/IP protocol do you have it to obtain IP and DNS automatically or not???

Sorry for the big post and Merry Christmas! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Could not train bots in BC   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 18:06

I have an opponents.txt with at least 3 opponents at many levels (except at level 0 where I have only 2), but when I try to train the bots the progress bar in BC just goes immediately at 100%. Sometimes BC can train the bots but only the ones that I'm creating straight after launching BC, and then they are trained only up to level 2 (only 2 fights over the 6 are played) and their information is not updated in BC'database (BC still shows X brutes at level 1 in spite of the fact that some brutes are now trained up to level 2)...

Moreover when I create new bots it says that I do not have enough level 1 opponents ("WARN Pas assez d'adversaires au niveau 1"), which is obviously incorrect (see screen capture below), and even though I am changing the IP BC has to be restarted in order to be able to create a new bot (it says the IP was already used even though it was changed)...

I have really no idea why this strange behaviour happens and I haven't found the answer elsewhere on the web either...

So the question is: how to train all bots in BC and having them to play all 3 (or 6) matches per day?

What happens when you press the "Combats" button under "Actions" menu?

[RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Bc13

For information:
[RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Mb210
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.2.01 (COM/ES/FR)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: Guides & Info :: Cheats & Scripts-
Jump to: