My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

PunchDrunk

Go down 
+12
S4nt0S
puppywhirl
Rico
NixxxoN
HongKongFui
Rippraff
xteenager
Tama
mantis33
grizzlism
Teethymo
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tama
Tama

PunchDrunk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 16:43

Increvable... The only excellent ability which would be almost useless for Kitty, squelette de plomb would be better for her. Lol she really is a special kitty. 🐱

I wish for a lot of things but only martial arts can allow me to win at least once against every brute in the game.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 17:24

Yeah, I think that in the end game for any brute, it might be more useful to have immortal + squelette plomb
than to have increvable and anything else. I hope kitty gets it! Heavy Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 17:35

Martial arts is really the single most important skill, I think. You can build a brute around any number of great skills but no matter what else they have, they've got to have martial arts for those inevitable times when you're out of weapons and your opponent has armor.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 17:42

Grizz wrote:
Heavy Kitty.

Kitty is a girl. How dare you talk about her weight? :oops: *geezzz*

She has just practiced jumping recently XD

Martial arts is the most important skill in the game.
If Kitty had it on the way, I don't have to think about past choices anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 18:45

Teethymo wrote:
Martial arts is really the single most important skill, I think. You can build a brute around any number of great skills but no matter what else they have, they've got to have martial arts for those inevitable times when you're out of weapons and your opponent has armor.
Not to mention all these bloody fights where your brute decides to leave his/her weapons where they are... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 18:48

tell me about it
im just soo hapy chunko gets martial at 18
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 14:13

Couteau vs. 3 Endurance. Took the endurance. Sad
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 14:54

Never updated this -- got Couteau vs. 3 Agilite and took the agility. That did the trick for him, because he won the second tourney after taking that agility boost. So he won his tourney at exactly the same level he was when he won Hemogrobil, level 25. So after all that whining and grousing, the sai-path really worked out about the same as the whip-path.

The sai is a good weapon for PunchDrunk, but not terribly different from the whip in many ways. The real story is the stats difference. In the whip path, he ended up with Endurance 152, Force 7, Agilite 48, Rapidite 7. In the sai path, it was Endurance 170, Force 10, Agilite 30, Rapidite 12. Total stat points not including endurance were 10 higher in the whip path. But what does that mean?

Basically, the agility in the first path did the work of the endurance and force in the second. While agility increased his shuriken damage a lot, force increased his other damage a lot -- particularly sword and martial arts. Having less agility didn't seem to get him killed much more, because of the cushion of endurance, but it sure did make him less accurate. More endurance made him better able to withstand bombs, piledrivers and such, but he took many more hits from pets. On the other hand, he got rid of those pets quicker by doing more damage when he hit them. Last time, anyone who could immobilize him or attack with lots of accuracy killed him. This time, anyone with more agility killed him.

So, at the moment I am stalling my entry into Biceps in order to level up to 26 and see what's there. If it's some sort of holy grail like increvable or implacable, naturally I'll keep this path. But more than likely it's a weapon/stat choice. Thing is, PunchDrunk gets good benefits from any stat boost -- least from rapidite, but still. But agility boosts are much more beneficial than others -- not only are they bigger because of feline, but they magnify his untouchable, his accuracy, and his combos. Force is the next best, but there's only one of those in this path. Endurance is next best, but there's three of those in this path, two in the other.

Unless there's something really terrific at level 26, I'll take the whip next time and diverge again at level 23, taking tornade de coups in hopes of getting more combos. That will help with pets and anyone without contre, a slight offensive boost.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 17:52

im sorry but, if u dont take the whip, ill call u dumb Razz j/k
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 18:03

Like I said, I'll only keep this path if there's something truly fantastic waiting at level 26. There's only a few things that would do it -- increvable, implacable, herc strength or vitality, maybe sang-chaud, maybe maitre d'armes...
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 18:05

well, i dont think ull get any of those, but gl!
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 19:24

Thanks -- neither do I, but there's a chance, and I might as well find out because I've only got two more paths to explore before it's final! It's worth another day to find out.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 19:25

explore again?
No
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 19:29

Like I pointed out at the start, I had a choice at level 23 to take agility or tornado, and I took agility. Next time, I'm taking tornado. At that point I'll have 39 agility, so it'll still be hyper agility path -- might be even more agility behind tornado! Or increvable, implacable, herc strength! Must find out, and if it's sucky I can go back to the Hemo path one more time before I have to choose the path for BL.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 19:31

oh, the tornado, its a pretty tough choice, both are good
yes, taking tornado would be good

Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 20:07

Yeah, my thinking before was that I'm already getting a lot of combos just from the agility; my thinking now is that it's probably a bigger boost and a lot more rare than an agility bump.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 00:30

Update, PunchDrunk is plugging along and is stuck where he can barely ever win a fight. Today he lost 6 and won 2, his worst showing in this entire rank. All his opponents have accurate weapons to hit him, disarming skills to remove his weapons, and either armor or contre or both, meaning he can't hurt them without weapons and the more he tries, the quicker he dies.

Limping along toward level 16 where I will get arts martiaux and may be able to once again take on armored brutes like Zinette and Kitty who are now killing me with ease; getting peau at 17 will be another incremental step, but my opponents are just too tough. Even brutes several levels below me, like vakol and el-martopikor, beat me all the time. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 11:03

Well, you will feel strange when you'll have MA back and you will come back to a kickass process.
For the moment, I reckonize Punchy is not in the best shape. You were my first victory today.

You can't boast from an infamous luck lika Abra when I'm stuck kicking the air with my club while he plays with stars... 20 matchs for Kitty today after 18 yesterday. But, unlike Punchy, I don't know yet why I'll have in the future. The choice lvl 18 and upper are all new.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 14:44

Boy, you're not kidding! Before I got the MA level, I got one win and 3 losses. Just enough to cross the line. Then I got 9 wins and 1 loss (to Kitty, btw). Martial Arts makes all the difference. I beat tough brutes too like djanfi, basically anyone with armor can now be beaten with ease, while I couldn't touch them before. My only trouble now is contre brutes, and thunder, who is now so strong she can kill me with her piledriver right from the start of the match. affraid
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 15:27

FORCE HERCULENNE!!!!!!!

OMG I didn't even think this was remotely possible. I got Force Herculenne at level 24, which is possibly the best single thing that could happen to PunchDrunk.

- Force jumps from 7 all the way to 15, more than double, and a +3 will get me up to 19.
- Whip damage up to 24: http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/107690085?chk=dcd7
- Punching damage up to 28, epee damage can get well above 50
- Shuriken damage up to 15, same I had with 48 agility

He's still not unbeatable by any stretch, Kitty beat him today and so did Forza (so far), but this confirms for me that this is the path for him. In the long run, this is one of the best skills in the game, especially with MA.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 15:40

WOOWY WOW!
but hey! you had a path with 48 agi at 24? affraid
tough to find out which is better
gratz
Back to top Go down
puppywhirl
puppywhirl

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 15:45

xteenager wrote:
WOOWY WOW!
but hey! you had a path with 48 agi at 24? affraid
tough to find out which is better
gratz

It's not a hard decision at all, herc+felin > felin, anyday

Now what would you prefer next since you can have 3 stat boosts (excluding immo and meditation)
Vitality or bolt of lightning? I'd take vitality since hp seems to be key in muxxu
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 16:00

vital
and
no, it is tough
older one was 48 agi
making him cant hit at ALL
Back to top Go down
puppywhirl
puppywhirl

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 16:20

xteenager wrote:
vital
and
no, it is tough
older one was 48 agi
making him cant hit at ALL

A difference of 9 agility, oh yeah that explains ever-- no the choice is still obviously
herc..
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 16:32

thats for you
for me, Its tough
id go with either pathes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PunchDrunk
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: Muxxu Version :: Brutes Threads & Destiny Analysis-
Jump to: