My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

PunchDrunk

Go down 
+12
S4nt0S
puppywhirl
Rico
NixxxoN
HongKongFui
Rippraff
xteenager
Tama
mantis33
grizzlism
Teethymo
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tama
Tama

PunchDrunk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 17:43

Hercu clearly the good path... No brainer.
Punchy has taken doping, like Dernier Mohican lvl 31.

Still not enough against Kitty yeah as you can see :
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/107691220?chk=1a3c

My last level up was speed... And perseverant does its work.
You're lucky. I really don't know which path I'm gonna choose in dentist. 🐱
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 18:08

Better to choose the same Razz
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 19:42

xteenager wrote:
vital
and
no, it is tough
older one was 48 agi
making him cant hit at ALL

Actually, what I found on that path is it's very possible to get hit, a lot, with 48 agility and untouchable. Not only was I easy prey for auto-hit stuff like marteau-pilon and bombe and net, I could easily be hit by just about anyone with a knife or sai, and anyone who stole my whip. That's still true in my current path. Also, brutes with high agility of their own are able to cancel out my dodge bonus, and there are plenty of brutes with agility of 30+ and much better strength that I can't beat in a punching match. And finally, any time I'm holding the epee, my biggest weapon, I'm twice as easy to hit and twice as slow.

So agility is still the king of stats, but it's not the only stat that matters anymore. Perseverant and contre weaken agility brutes tremendously.

Also, what you're forgetting is that I had 48 agility at level 25, and I'm only level 24 now. On that path at this level, I had 43 agility, and that represents a single +3 agility boost. That could very easily pop up next level, and the next one as well, giving me back my 48 agility at only level 26. But with luck I won't be in this rank that long. :)
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 22:15

Brats are happy when brutes jump, but it's an egoist pleasure. They are a lot stronger with less agi and more strengh. That's why Retros4n for example is a great brute.

Tsss tsss, hp the king of stats, see Katgirl on the throne. 🐱
More and more brutes will have perseverant and/or implacable with time. You can't put all your eggs at the same place.

So many worthy opponents for Kitty... 🐱
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 04:36

Tama wrote:
Brats are happy when brutes jump, but it's an egoist pleasure. They are a lot stronger with less agi and more strengh. That's why Retros4n for example is a great brute.

Tsss tsss, hp the king of stats, see Katgirl on the throne. 🐱
More and more brutes will have perseverant and/or implacable with time. You can't put all your eggs at the same place.

So many worthy opponents for Kitty... 🐱

chunko i sthink is a better example than retro
more brutes will have preserve yes, but implace, idk about that
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 04:41

You've just got to watch this fight against Kemkem.

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/107953102?chk=4852
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 04:43

Teethymo wrote:
You've just got to watch this fight against Kemkem.

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/107953102?chk=4852

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beat the flail rate!
imagine you have a flail affraid
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 05:20

you guys say preserve kills agiles?
what is this?
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/107957029?chk=0054

i think preserve + flail is the only thing that can kill untouchables
oh, knife and sai too, knife better, big agi killer
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 06:50

xteenager wrote:
what is this?

sorry to disapoint you, but perseverant + any weapon eccept (stone hammer or club) can kill untouchabales.
in this fight you posted the opponent had 4 Agi, if she had 10-12 you would be dead Sad it is sad i know, but i saw alot woth htyi85 and his only weakness with 36 Agi was this type of brutes.

the knife Problem can be solved with choc or tete de fer, but perseverant weakness has no solution eccept (counter shield) Sad

Tama may disagree with this fact, but hello kitty can only defeat punch because of perseverant, not because Immortality.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 07:11

Rico wrote:
xteenager wrote:
what is this?

sorry to disapoint you, but perseverant + any weapon eccept (stone hammer or club) can kill untouchabales.
in this fight you posted the opponent had 4 Agi, if she had 10-12 you would be dead Sad it is sad i know, but i saw alot woth htyi85 and his only weakness with 36 Agi was this type of brutes.

the knife Problem can be solved with choc or tete de fer, but perseverant weakness has no solution eccept (counter shield) Sad

Tama may disagree with this fact, but hello kitty can only defeat punch because of perseverant, not because Immortality.

well, the fight, i was just bragging Razz
about it
yes, preserve is the biggest danger, but as you said, counter can beat it
so, if punchdrunk gets shield contre, hell beat kitty
and charger only awaits shield( have a feeling never gona happen)
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 11:42

Congratulations Punchie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 12:23

Nice sword combo !

Rico wrote:

I have never said anything like this. I can't beat Punchy without perseverant.
It's the first ability I have (lvl 2). You could say Kitty was created to kill him. 🐱
Immortal allows me to survive long enough to take my time. The whip is perfect against him too.
And it's my theory, but speed/persev is the greatest predator for agi type.

Today's training : http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/108077976?chk=e723
My choc doesn't work.

Punchy with shield + counter, I could say the same, imagine a defensive Kitty with it ?
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 13:37

Tama wrote:

Its very obvious, from day 1 that the new skills were revealed, that Perseverant was created just to beat the crap out of the agiles

Immortal + Choc + Perseverant + Contre + Shield + Good strenght + Martial arts = invincible?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 13:52

NixxxoN wrote:
Tama wrote:

Its very obvious, from day 1 that the new skills were revealed, that Perseverant was created just to beat the crap out of the agiles

Immortal + Choc + Perseverant + Contre + Shield + Good strenght + Martial arts = invincible?

are you talking about my chuck

immo, very good str (20 at lvl 15 currently) choc, martial arts Razz
i think the best immo in muxxu is hellokitty, and then chuck, and THEN its katgirl
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 16:58

Hah, big talk xteenager, let's see it!

As for perseverant, it's not exactly an untouchable killer. There are some brutes with perseverant that PunchDrunk can beat handily, though it's much harder. In fact, he beats Kitty about 1/3 of the time. That's because Kitty can land her hits, but most of them don't cause a lot of damage. If she gets a shot or two in with the club, he's history. Now, a brute like Fifa10 has lots of strength, flail, and maitre, so I can't take more than a few hits from him. Before he got perseverant, I could just dodge all his hits and take him out. Now I can't dodge enough of his hits and I can't take more than a few of them. In the last tourney, he only hit me 6 times, and he could have done it without the two punches. Not many brutes can kill me with only 4 hits, certainly not Kitty, who needs more like 40.

So in order to take a brute like PunchDrunk, you need two things: to land your hits, and to do significant damage with each one. Armor/peau protects him well from knife and sai, but big damage that he can't dodge is a killer. I've always said that you need more than one offense, more than one defense to have a really great brute.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 20:00

i think, whats better than preserve vs untouchables
a flail with big agi
my opinion, as i see it a lot with my charger
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 20:12

I suppose it's a matter of degree. Fauvette has a flail and big agility, but she doesn't hit me very often with it. (Then again, I haven't fought her very often.) The only other brute I can think of near me with a flail is Fifa10, and he's got perseverant with low agility. They amount to the same thing -- you either get one try at a high rate of success, or several do-overs at a low rate of success. And in each case the rate of success changes depending on your agility and the target's agility. In general, though, I have better success against high-agility brutes than against perseverants. For one thing, flail is only one weapon and can be disarmed, it also slows you down, etc. Perseverant works with all your weapons.

Come to think of it, Yozz has a flail with pretty high agility, and I beat him a lot. Forza has a flail too, but not great agility. Anthony has a flail with good agility and implacable, but I haven't fought him at all this rank. I bet he's tough for me to beat.
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 22:26

Great , what's about punch how he is doing at the tourney , which was the result of the tourney of today?
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 12:49

Nope, flail is not that good....
Because IMO any strategy that relies on a super weapon is no good because you can get fuked up easily with one of the FIVE different anti-weapon skills (Vandalisme, Inpact, Sabotage, thief, tete-de-fer)

So because of this, in this game martial arts is wayyy better than any weapon

The only thing that can make you succeed most of time with the strong cheap flail/hammer hit strategy is when you have high strenght + high agility + sang chaud
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 15:13

True, Nixxxon. Although the new sabotage isn't really a factor because you can only use it on your own training, your opponent can never use it against you. But there's still four anti-weapon skills, not to mention the sai and the whip and any number of other things.

Punch got bounced out of the tourney by Abrarakoursix. He caught me with the sword in my hand and didn't miss one star. It's amazing how unagile and slow that thing makes me. I was really bummed because that tourney had lots of opportunity for me what with the top three brutes out of the running. I believe AngeLudo won it.

Right now we're in the finals of yet another tourney where PunchDrunk is doing extremely well because of an easy bracket -- I've fought levels 12, 13, 17, 19, 17 to get here and I'm facing Fauvette, who is a tough but definitely beatable opponent. We'll see in about an hour.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 15:32

oh boy this is a very interesting fight between Punchdrunk vs Fauvette. i think she has a little advantage if her Impact works against the ninja and if punchrdunk usees the Epee at the beginning. so Good Luck
and this would be perfect for the punchi catching up with hello kitty Very Happy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 15:37

good luck!
tho its SOOO bullshit lea bulls beat noise, i beat her everysingle day!
it couldve been a noise punch semifinal, i know ill lose but i want to see them both fight Razz
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 15:49

Yeah, total luck win by lea bulls there -- got the 6th sense hit with the flail and then threw it? Totally lucky.
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 16:35

Teethymo as i see you won the tourney congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 17:10

Thanks! I did! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   PunchDrunk - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PunchDrunk
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: Muxxu Version :: Brutes Threads & Destiny Analysis-
Jump to: