My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!

Go down 
+41
Cowdude179
urallus
MaximilianKohler
suxess
Bruzaholman
xGREEDx
alex_abc
Yaboirobby
got2ball
beatmedude
cuilt
Void
Kal-el-oh-el
Anylopectina12
gbpackers32
dicklips7
Rygl
Kisuke
4i4mitko
AdZoR
kaixxpzs
arkh
TeL
mr_evolution
Demon-Of-Lore
XXXUnrated
roymustang67
aub
KiwiMan
Showstopper
mantis33
rockhunter75
Gal
ronga
Engeljosh
stvman
LB DyAbLo
fotum
Jazz™
Battery
justinjg
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Void
Void

Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 15:42

Choose your own colour / appearance.

Choose your own build / skill (as if there is a skill tree)

But randomlize the "rare / extremely rare / bonus" like inplaceable / untouchable / immortal etc etc..
Back to top Go down
justinjg
VIP
VIP
justinjg

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 15:28

Kal-el-oh-el wrote:
I dislike the users who use gain exp and level up from using bots to get more pupils.

Will anything be done about this problem?

Not sure I'm not affiliated w/ mybrute in any way. We are building our own game..

Void wrote:

Choose your own colour / appearance.

Choose your own build / skill (as if there is a skill tree)

But randomlize the "rare / extremely rare / bonus" like inplaceable / untouchable / immortal etc etc..

good ideas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grimarena.com
Kal-el-oh-el

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 15:31

justinjg wrote:

Not sure I'm not affiliated w/ mybrute in any way. We are building our own game..

Darn, I thought this was some sort of official forum.
Anyone know where I can find one?
Back to top Go down
justinjg
VIP
VIP
justinjg

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 15:58

Kal-el-oh-el wrote:
justinjg wrote:

Darn, I thought this was some sort of official forum.
Anyone know where I can find one?

I don't know if they have one, or at least in English. I hope that you follow our game when we release :))
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 02:43

Is the grimarena is still in progress?
Back to top Go down
cuilt
cuilt

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 03:48

just add some chat box if possible..

coz chatting is important for a game...

for it to become bigtime...

other players must have some sort of communication to the other players..

since this game will be world wide , you guys must make it very cool in a
sense that every people will like it....

just like my brute..... and one thing i dun like about mybrute is even
the players that will pupil you is in a different IP it wont give any EXP
at all.........

so thats my only complaint bout that.......

so i hope your grim arena will hit BIGTIME...

i'll be supporting your game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cuilt
cuilt

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 03:50

and dun make it so brutal that in every hit there will be a spillage of blood...

you guys just make it in a way that every hit it will make the opponent "knock Back"

that's all
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
justinjg
VIP
VIP
justinjg

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 12:10

Anylopectina12 wrote:
Is the grimarena is still in progress?

Yes, and I am happy to report we are making excellent progress! :)
Back to top Go down
justinjg
VIP
VIP
justinjg

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 12:14

cuilt wrote:
and dun make it so brutal that in every hit there will be a spillage of blood...

you guys just make it in a way that every hit it will make the opponent "knock Back"

that's all
Very Happy

There is no blood, only Hay *straw* :p
Back to top Go down
justinjg
VIP
VIP
justinjg

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 19:30

Hey guys,

I just signed up to Twitter, and I will be telling some behind the scenes information in regards to what we're doing there, if you care to follow! http://twitter.com/gjustinj
Back to top Go down
Jazz™
Jazz™

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 02:23

HEy Justin.. sup man.. any updates pm me if this game is done hahaha hello justin long long long time no hear though XD kip it up
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jazzy052
beatmedude
beatmedude

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 02:35

Is there an INVITE option on the main website so I could invite friends to mybrute? Nice idea... add it soon? ~~
Back to top Go down
got2ball

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 06:59

I agree it it sucks everything is pre determined and they have that website were you can findout what you'll get at what level and everything it takes the fun out the game knowing that everything is already decided and you have no control over it. Sometimes your brute will loose matches you should obviously win but for some reason he pulls a stupid stick out instead of a mace or trident to do more damage. I think it would be cool if you had a little more control like before the fight you could setup what you pull out and when you use what skill that way if you loose its because your strategy was flawed and not because the stupid computer lol. Also would be nice if you had some control of what abilities and weapons you could choose when you level up. Maybe implement some kind of points system where if you want certain skills what are really good you may have to save up points from lvling up and wait to get it and by doing that you are weaker at the levels leading up to that.

I also dislike the 3 fights a day system thats nothing and when you arent running an app like you said or making your own pupils or wont pay for them it sucks because you cant keep up with everyone else and you get your but handed to you. Would be nice to see another system implemented where you can keep playing until you loose or when others fight you, you get exp that way you can level up a little faster.

Another dislike is that the clan ranking system is based on the brutes levels instead of actual skill and provng the clan has talented players. Would be nice to see some kind of clan challenges system implemented which clans move up in brackets giving points to the clans depending on how far they get clan with the most points is top clan.

The things I do like is there is some customization in building your brute and naming him/her.
You pick who you want to fight so you can research them before hand and evaluate the situation
There are tournaments for your brute to play in which depending on how well you do evaluated your ranking which is cool. A battle ground to prove yourself.
There are some cool weapons like having pets or some of the abilties to offset that.
Back to top Go down
http://got2ball2.mybrute.com/
got2ball

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 07:08

stvman wrote:
-itd be interesting if it had some aspects that social networking sites have. like saved friends with links to their cells,
-or a log of recent tournamentS (not just the current one)
-maybe a way you could talk smack either in your own cell to visitors, or while visiting other cells.
-maybe a home link that goes directly into the cell you last signed into.

i appreciate the "randomness" of the fights and the leveling. as a sports fan, its like having a very personal interest in your own team (you created them)

-maybe an added hp bar for the helpers (dogs, bears, etc)
-more animations for more eccentric brutes/fights.
-there oughta be a way to navigate through the clans a little easier.

Would be cool if when fighting another persons brute you could talk to them or leave messages for them to see when they watch the replay of the match lol. Also would like to be able to add friends and have some wya of communicating instead of having to enter some clan and talk through a stupid forum page what no one looks at
Back to top Go down
got2ball

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 07:11

LB DyAbLo wrote:
The Things that I don't like about my brute

1.You cant add friends to join you that already have an account

2.It need more animals and abilities

3.You can't talk to other members in My Brute

4.More exp in fight after you hit lvl 10 or higher

5.Make your on brute character like umm..How do you say this...O.o
You get to choose what charater you want in an instance than trying to find one for long time and it doesn't fit you.

6.Shop to buy weapons , pets, clothing and abilities.

and so on....!XD

Very valid points would be nice to see more pets and abilites weapons ect. Also needs to be a way to get more exp and have the game based on strategy instead of pupils. Like the idea of shooping for your abilties and so on would go well with what i was saying about saving up points you earn for lvling or winnning matches.
Back to top Go down
got2ball

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 07:31

justinjg wrote:
ronga wrote:
justinjg wrote:
ronga wrote:
@justinjg

We still don't know what your game is about after a long discussion.
Please tell us what your game is about, and how you are going to differentiate your game from others, especially MyBrute.
Tell us more about you and your game so you can help you more.

The idea here is not to tell you everything our game is about, but to find out what you would like to see in an Arena flash based game, such as mybrute.com. We want to avoid the mistakes, if at all possible. So we're interested in what would make a great game for you. Wink

One question, Is it going to be a free game, or games which needs to pay?

The game will be free, the advanced features will require a "premium account", however it will not be anymore than $5.00 per month which is very affordable, and we will offer a yearly subscription that will save you money as well. However, the basic parts of the game will still be free.

Lammmmme so baiscally we have to pay if we want the good things and to be able to stand a chance and have a good guy is what you mean.
Back to top Go down
got2ball

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 07:36

Another thing i just thought about would be nice to see a change of scenery in the background instead of the same dull bland arena you fight in every single time.
Back to top Go down
got2ball

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 07:47

Awwww lame no gfore now? I was looking forward to a better and more mature focused audience version of mybrutes lol
Back to top Go down
Kal-el-oh-el

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 16:14

got2ball wrote:
justinjg wrote:
ronga wrote:
justinjg wrote:
ronga wrote:
@justinjg

We still don't know what your game is about after a long discussion.
Please tell us what your game is about, and how you are going to differentiate your game from others, especially MyBrute.
Tell us more about you and your game so you can help you more.

The idea here is not to tell you everything our game is about, but to find out what you would like to see in an Arena flash based game, such as mybrute.com. We want to avoid the mistakes, if at all possible. So we're interested in what would make a great game for you. Wink

One question, Is it going to be a free game, or games which needs to pay?

The game will be free, the advanced features will require a "premium account", however it will not be anymore than $5.00 per month which is very affordable, and we will offer a yearly subscription that will save you money as well. However, the basic parts of the game will still be free.

Lammmmme so baiscally we have to pay if we want the good things and to be able to stand a chance and have a good guy is what you mean.

I agree, super lame.
Back to top Go down
got2ball

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 18:44

Its dumb to make a fee like that to get the"premium" account which is basically saying you can play but you wont get any good stuff unless you pay us money. Why seperate the community like that? If you want to make money make it from people paying you to advertise on your website and have donations and stuff or if your going to make people pay have a 1 time fee of like 5$ and then your good.
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 18:48

Best Suggestion: We need a chat or IM on our cellules. Then we can chat with our opponents or other people visiting our cells.
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
alex_abc
Banned
Banned
alex_abc

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 18:55

Gona be a pretty cool game ...
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 18:56

alex_abc wrote:
Gona be a pretty cool game ...

Lets hope Motion Twin gives us some kind of update>
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
alex_abc
Banned
Banned
alex_abc

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 18:59

yaaaa. Sad(
Back to top Go down
got2ball

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 19:46

You do realize that the OP isnt talking about mybrutes and is not offiliated with them at all. He is jus tposting in these forums to see what we dont like and do like about my brutes because he is making a game to rival mybrutes and wants it to be better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!   Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Likes, Dislikes, Suggestions? GRIM ARENA!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next