My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)

Go down 
+45
CaptainNintendo
Yaboirobby
xGREEDx
guncan
bamb@m
silverx123
hubabuba
MaximilianKohler
jose13
Neutrino
Deathwok
Stsin
baarker182
atnix
XxerykxX
kingg Daddy
zolcalibur23
Satellite31
Alexisonline
svea_
bloodyBlizzard
Kisuke
Yarken
neo_geo74
hayden84
Crator
ojune
1ceBabe
Rygl
FREDDY
Lone Wolf
steakdaddy
jutescycle
shark9r
kaixxpzs
cOpLT
Anylopectina12
mantis33
Charlie Jones
dicklips7
TR359
lostrophet
Ossionic
BobTheBear
heroinmonkey
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
mantis33

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 23:10

Ok, I am trying to run the script now and all it is doing is opening up IE pages to the cellule of the first brute on the list. It isn't fighting any of the fights though. Is there anything else I am supposed to do? Do I have to click the fight button myself because that seems like it kinda defeats the purpose.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 23:44

Nope.

Thats not right.

Does it never leave the cellule page?

If not, I suspect something is wrong with the names yuou have put on the spreadsheet.

It needs the brutes actual name in Column A (called "Brute Name").

It needs the URL name in column B (called "URL Name").

The two are not always the same.

For instance:

http://tortilla-wrap.mybrute.com/cellule

The brute name is "Tortilla Wrap".

The URL name you put in is "tortilla-wrap".

They are NOT case sensitve as far as I remember. The URL name replaces the space with a "-". Other characters are replaced and dropped if not suitable for a URL. Thats why you need to put in both. They need to be 100% accurate or it won't work.

Second possibility is a setting you might not have changed in QTP.

In the READ ME it tells you:

In QTP do:

Tools > Options > Run - Check the "Fast Mode" box
File > Settings > Run - Change "Object synchronization timeout:" value to 0 (zero)

Have you done both?

They make a HUGE difference to the speed it runs at .... especially the second one.

If you have left the second one at the default setting (20 seconds I believe) it will sit for ages on each page looking for objects that probably aren't there!

Check both your spreadsheet and those settings and post back again.

I'm going to bed in about 30 minutes .....
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 23:52

I have entered the names correctly. It sits on the cellule page and then just refreshes the page without fighting. I have already made those two changes to the QTP settings. All my brutes names literally have "-" in there name instead of spaces so both column A and B are the same. Will it not work if just one of them is incorrect? I think it should still work until it gets to that one that is incorrect. I'm not saying there are any incorrect ones, cuz I don't think there are...

Do the quotation marks have to be in the names or not? I don't have the quotation marks there, but I don't think they need to be.

I will be in the chatbox, hopefully you will be there. >_<
Back to top Go down
shark9r

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 00:19

QTP = HP QuickTest Professional ?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 00:38

^^^

Correct.

It's what I use at work.
Back to top Go down
cOpLT
cOpLT

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 06:26

dicklips7 wrote:
now ill cover the few hiccups i had along the way, the first was changing line 1 in QTP to the file path of my fight.xls, for some reason it wouldnt let me change any text so i just added an identical line under it and made the file_path = "my path" and then cut out the line i couldnt edit and that worked so that was easy.

You don't have to do that (I did that before I found a solution) if you press New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 59bepavadinimoep
Back to top Go down
cOpLT
cOpLT

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 06:30

I'm from Lithuania and English is my second language. I don't understand some words, but I can use translators right? AND IT WORKS PERFECT TO ME! How you have to be dumb to fall on this easy shit? :))) THANKS mate :) I have 1 problem left with verification number. But I think I will read again how to do that.

UPDATE

I read again all instruction how to crack. I wrote 0123-2820602186 in maintance code section, but it says it's not correct :|

UPDATE 2

I tried to Open that crack file l-mqt82.exe AND IT WORKS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 16:24

Bob, let me know when you're ready to try to figure this out again. >_<
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 16:57

Bob can you put Level 0 brutes in the brutes that the brutes are going to fight? Well it really ensures sure victory. I am gladly to have this script and thanks. I wait for your next version.
If it is not possible then it is alright. Cheers

Note: I could help for those who have problems with using the script for it works with me very fine.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 18:38

These lines at the start:

opp(1,1) = "winni02"
opp(1,2) = "winni03"
opp(1,3) = "winni04"
opp(1,4) = "winni06"
opp(1,5) = "winni012"
opp(1,6) = "winni0122"
opp(2,1) = "winni02"
opp(2,2) = "winni03"
opp(2,3) = "winni04"
opp(3,1) = "ccid"
opp(3,2) = "lvl1bot1"
opp(3,3) = "gonnagone"

Contain all the brutes your guys will fight. You can see I have already changed my first 6 to winni's lv0 brutes.

Just change them to whatever you want. The structure is:

opp( <level of YOUR brute when fighting them> , <opponent number> )

Remember you can fight 2 levels lower than your brute and still get 2 XP. It's set up this way by default but I can't control what happens to the opponent brutes. You have to monitor those and change them yourself if need be.

If it won't let you edit, try this:

Load the script.

Do File > Save As .... and save it under a different name.

Then rename the original "Brute - Auto-Fight" folder in "Tests" to "Brute - Auto-Fight OLD" (or something like that .... just change the name of it basically).

The load the new version you just SAVED AS and do: File > Save as .... and save it as "Brute - Auto-Fight" again.

In effect you replace the orginal with the copy you just took which should (hopefully) allow you to edit.

I'd be grateful if someone who was having edit problems could try it and let me know if that works. I can't replicate the problem as my version allows write access.
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 18:46

Ok i have tried it and it lets me edit without any probelms. Thanks
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 18:47

Bob, can you get in chatbox so we can try to figure this out?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 18:52

Here we go ..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 20:24

i had a problem the other day when i got some new pupils, i fought their first 6 fights with this and then the next day when i fought with them it wouldnt count any of their fights, so they would fight but after the fight it would say they still had 3 fights left that day. do more fights need to be added at a certain level so this will work or what? i know it was working because guys who only had 3 fights the previous day all had their fights finished like normal but the the ones with 6 fights the previous day didnt get any done. normally this isnt a problem but there were 100 of them so going through them on my own was a pain in the ass and im getting more today or tomorrow. if you dont know why this happens ill just not fight with new brutes on their second day since now on day 3 everything is working like normal again. i was thinking there was just some sort of 2 day limit mybrute has on how many times a brute can fight the same guys or something and with 6 fights on the first day and the script setting up fights with the same guys over and over it probably reaches that 2 day limit on the first day. ok i just read that back and confused myself more so i hope you understood what i was trying to say... lol
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 21:17

It's down to timing.

The brute "day" runs from 23:00 GMT to 23:00 GMT.

If you create brutes at 01:00 GMT ... you fight six fights with them.

Site goes to maintenance around 03:00 GMT and comes back online about 06:00 GMT

Your new brutes now have 3 new fights.

BUT .... they can't fight the same guys as you did in the first six until AFTER 23:00 GMT that day.

They can fight other guys, but not those 6.

I've got an "Alts" option to counter this in my latest version of the script but it's not finished yet.

You could replace the brutes in the script with different ones but you'd need to change it back or stick with them.

Probably easier just to do things like that manually. Shouldn't happen too often.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 21:20

*** Dicklips ...... skip back to page 6 .... I answered your question there ***

As for mantis ....

Spent a while stepping through his script running with him on MSN this evening.

I have to say ..... the guy is cursed or something!

I have NEVER seen it do ANYTHING like it.

It was seeing the site is something like opposite mode?!?!?!?

When no dialog box was present .... his code was seeing one. When a line on screen was prsent ... his code wasn't seeing it. It's the most bizarre thing I have EVER seen QTP do and I have NEVER seen it happen to anyone else.

I have NO idea whats causing it.

I hate admitting defeat in stuff like this (you may have noticed!) but I'm beginning to thing this one may have got me!
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 21:49

not a big deal, ill just let an extra day pass after i first break them in since im gonna buy 200+ this next time and doing that by hand would take too much time.
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 09:09

ok, i seriously give up on IE. after a restart its back to opening my old version of IE and then opening IE7, i cant fucking go back to a restore point every time i want to use this so now it looks like i get to go figure out a new pupil trainer to use since IE is fucking retarded.
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 09:52

I have a problem BobtheBear
its not about the script but about QTP

everytime i open QTP a window shows
Verifying Installer>Windows cofigures QTP

I always cancel it but it is annoying. But still this script works good for me. Thanks
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 10:09

Anylopectina12 wrote:
everytime i open QTP a window shows
Verifying Installer>Windows cofigures QTP

???

Dunno.

Doesn't happen with mine.

Is the crack installed properly? Does your license show as unlimited?
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 08:14

I think my crack is properly installed
Where to see my licence?
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 02:24

got mine all worked out, IE is still a piece of shit but when it does go wrong i can uninstall and reinstall and it will work again. just kinda sucks because im not a patient person and i expect shit(especially related to computers) to work right the first time so when i have to uninstall, restart, install, and restart again just for a program to work properly its annoying. thx again though btb. :)
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 19:34

New version of the script now available to download.

Have added the link in the main post on the first page. Get it here:

BobTheBear wrote:
*** CURRENT VERSION OF THE SCRIPT ***
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RHN20PYL

(Can't any way to link to a single post? Is that possible with forumotion?)

New in this version:

* Changed the way IE is invoked to try and reduce crashin/hanging. It's about as error-proof as I can make it now!
* Made it smarter so if someone plays one of your un-passworded brutes it doesn't freeze on their cell when it gets there expecting 3 fights and there are none left because some random has played them!
* Allowed for <alts>. The brute day runs from 23:00GMT to 23:00GMT. If you do a fight at 23:30GMT, you CANNOT fight the same guy again, and have it count, until AFTER 23:00 GMT the following day. <alts> get round this by making them fight different brutes. I only have <alts> installed up to lv3 as this only happens sometimes to me if I create pupils late in the evening. If you don't understand any of this .... no matter! just ignore it! :)
* Made resume smarter. In theory, you should be able to go on holiday for a week and leave this running and it will do your fights (at roughly the same time .... depending on crashes etc) every day. In practice, you'll be lucky as everything would have to work and be stable for an entire week .... good luck with that! lol!
* Can't remember if the delay timer was actually present in the last version? If it wasn't thats new as well!
* Added level 0 brutes for fights for lv1 & lv2 brutes.
* All opponent brutes up to lv15 (so lv17 for your guys) confirmed as accurate and weak (or as weak as possible) as at 6/6.

Think thats about it.

Make sure you check the READ ME file.

There are a couple of lines you need to update with file paths before you run it.

As ever, any questions, post them up here and I'll do my best to help out.

If you have just discovered this thread, and jumped straight to then end of it, please read the rest of the thread before you ask a load of questions that may well already have been answered. I'm NOT going to answer the same questions again and again when the answers are probably in the QTP NFO, the READ ME with the script or in this thread.

All pupils in the way of thanks (which have been pretty thin on the ground so far it has to be said) to:

http://bobthebear839.mybrute.com

.... and post up the pupil name in here so I don't miss it.

Thanks and enjoy. :)
Back to top Go down
jutescycle
jutescycle

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 22:41

hi can someone upload his QTP in rapidshare? torrent sux... TIA
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 22:56

Already been asked.

It's a big upload ... of very expensive commercial software.

I'm not doing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next