My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)

Go down 
+45
CaptainNintendo
Yaboirobby
xGREEDx
guncan
bamb@m
silverx123
hubabuba
MaximilianKohler
jose13
Neutrino
Deathwok
Stsin
baarker182
atnix
XxerykxX
kingg Daddy
zolcalibur23
Satellite31
Alexisonline
svea_
bloodyBlizzard
Kisuke
Yarken
neo_geo74
hayden84
Crator
ojune
1ceBabe
Rygl
FREDDY
Lone Wolf
steakdaddy
jutescycle
shark9r
kaixxpzs
cOpLT
Anylopectina12
mantis33
Charlie Jones
dicklips7
TR359
lostrophet
Ossionic
BobTheBear
heroinmonkey
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
steakdaddy
steakdaddy

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 07:41

Bob, got your script running now and so far it is great. Thanks for this.

I had a bitch of a time getting it to work, but none of my problems had anything to do with your script or instructions. Mainly with trying to find a easy way to get around the fact that QTP causes IE8 to crash.

My easy solution was to throw win XP on a old box I had laying around, but XP did not have the network drivers for the box, then updates then blah blah blah, 4 hours later, I finally have a box running it.

I guess in the long run, this was the better way to do it, since it is running on its own box, I can do other stuff on my own machine.

I would pupil you, but I am on a static IP and my pupils do not give xp :-(.

but I owe you a beer mate. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 08:32

No probs, glad it's doing a good job for you.

I still have problems with IE7 throwing the odd crash on it but they're pretty few and far between now. Thats why it shuts down IE and re-opens it again every so often in the latest version. With my IE7, if it's open for a long time and constatly moving through pages (as it is when the script is running) it WILL eventually clog up and bomb out.

Kill IE and restart it every so often in the code, and it seem to pretty much avoid that.

I've avoided IE8 so far as I have read that it's still a bit crash prone. In theory, the script should run on any version of IE .... thats how it's coded. But I only have IE7 installed so can't test that theory.

I'd love to get it running using FireFox (which is FAR more stable) but that requires versions of QTP and addins for it that I simply can't "get".

Looking at mine now .... just about on pupil 1000 this morning without a single glitch.

:)

steakdaddy wrote:
I would pupil you, but I am on a static IP and my pupils do not give xp :-(.

I have a way round that as well.

https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/static-ip-self-pupil-without-proxies-t1760.htm

(You sound like you're from the UK .... Virgin/Telewest by any chance? Thats who I was using this with)

It won't get you a million pupil army, but it'll get you quite a few .... a lot more than staying on a single IP will, thats for sure!

(PS ... you might want to change a couple of the level zero brutes in the auto-fight script .... the winni ones .... someone put pupils on a couple of them and they went to level 1 so are not quite the easy kill they were before)
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 09:48

in the version im using it runs though all the pupils cell pages and then fights for them, i was wondering if thats part of the script that has to be there or what its for. i just wasnt sure what it does that for or why it couldnt just start fighting right from the start.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 10:34

It has to go into the cell first to see how many fights they have available. No use trying to do a fight for someone with no fights left .... also not point assuming 3 fights if it's a new pupil they may have 6.

The first few versions logged in any passworded ones first, then checked the number of fights available, then did the fights.

The latest one checks the number of fights and then does the fights. It only goes to the password screen if it needs to before checking or fighting.

If it's already logged the number of fights available, or completed and logged fights for that guy, it doesn't go in and check again if you re-run it using the already partially completed fight sheet. In other words, it's fully resumable.

Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 23:40

Bob, been messing with this thing on and off for a couple of days now. (You think mantis had problems). I guess if I wasn't so damn persistant, I would have given up, but I'm more resolved to getting this thing running than ever. I don't like getting fucked with by a simple machine. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
First off, QTP 9.0 is NOT supported by Vista. After a couple of crashes, system restores(2 in safe mode, as that's the only way I could bring up the restore point I wanted), I gave up on that idea. More on that later.
I have QTP 9.5 running now, and it converted the Auto-Fight script and it comes up fine. The spreadsheet loads fine, I E 7 loads and goes to mybrute.com, but then the script hangs on line 159 and I get a run error:

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 RunErrorwhenloadingprogram

If I run in maintenance mode, The helper screen comes up as such:

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 SameErrorinMaintenanceMode
Isn't this the spot where it auto-types the name of the brute to get to its cell? If so I can adjust that with the program. Then I can see if the rest of the script will run. I think I can get this to run under Vista, and if I do, I will be able to convert it over to Firefox. Right now I'm having a little trouble with the conversion and saving it in the tests folder, but that will be an easy workaround. I just want to run the whole script first, and then tinker with it.

BTW the reason people are having trouble editing the locations of their spreadsheets and brute opponents is the have the test in KEYWORD VIEW and notEXPERT VIEW down at the bottom of the test window.
And as steakdaddy posted above
Quote :
I had a bitch of a time getting it to work, but none of my problems had anything to do with your script or instructions. Mainly with trying to find a easy way to get around the fact that QTP causes IE8 to crash.

it will crash every time. I think a .dll hangs on it but I don't get a clear desciption from the error or an error code from MS( GO FIGURE). Typical Microsoft.
I have to run off for a while now but I'll check back later this evening(when the moon is full) to see if you've seen this. Thanks
{HOWL}{/HOWL}

Last edited by Lone Wolf on Sun 14 Jun 2009, 00:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add signature)
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 01:26

Hmmm.

The error you're getting is because it can't find the browser.

It's trying to tell the browser to navigate to the mybrute homepage at that point.

It looks for an IE browser, and *should* work with any version. The ".*" is a regular expres​sion(wildcard) so that no matter what version number of IE it finds, it should work.

Are you shutting down ALL browsers (if you are running 9.5 I'd make sure FireFox is shut as well) at the point you run? If there is any browser windown open, other than one invoked by the code, when it hits line 159 ..... it'll crash like it's doing with you.

Not sure about the version of 9.5 available on torrents. Comments I could find seemed to imply the license crack didn't work? Is your license showing as permanent? If not, it's on a 14 day trial and will stop working at the end of it ....

Also, it you managed to grab 9.5, does it come with the FireFox addin? Again, from looking online I think the FireFox addin only works with version of FF3 earlier than the current one. It's corporate software so they tend to concentrate on IE. FF is something of an afterthought for them as it's far more widely used by home users than corporate ones ...

Did I not put something in the readme about keywork/expert view?

Ooops!

That could well be it! I never use keyword view (it's pretty much useless for all but the most basic of tasks) so I tend to forget it's there!

Will update the readme! New version due any day now anyway .....

(Can't say on Vista either I'm afraid ... I only run XP Pro at home)
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 03:11

Bob, QTP is opening IE after it loads the Excel spreadsheet. Isn't Line 144 the command to open IE at mybrute.com? It sounds like it is opening the browser there but isn't recognizing it.
When I run the script, it goes just like you've written in the read-me file, but then it hangs.
I make sure I don't have any other browser windows open when I start it. IE or Firefox. Weird huh?

Which line is the command to go to the brute's cell? It looks like around line 180 is the spot where the script logs in a brute with a password, so it must be between lines 159 - 180, correct? Or is there a jump statement( for lack of a better term) down to line 413 for that?
It seems that if i can get past this hurdle I'll be alright.

The version of 9.5 I have is fully cracked with an unlimited seat license. I've been going thru all the BS with Vista and clearing all the sharing security settings in it, and that is a task in itself. But it's not Vista hanging up the program, that I'm sure of.
I had found the version of 9.0 you noted, and the torrent was EXTREMELY slow. Not enough seeders. 9.5(this is the full ver.) is almost 1-Ā½ times bigger,(671MB packed- 1.2 GB unpacked with all the plug-ins) but I was able to download it in half the time.

I can't believe I'm messing around this hard and this much with a crazy little game on the internet. I guess the stubborness in me is showing thru. Now it has become a personal challenge.

I messed around with that other script posted on this forum for a while, and got most of it deciphered, but when it comes down to it, it is too limited to be much of a time saver. You have to categorize all your pupils in seperate groups by level, load them into it, and then fight them against the same 3 opponents. You actually spend more time compiling lists and changing them when you level up than you would just quick fighting them thru something like the MyBrute Manager plug-in. Plus, if you level up during your daily fights, if you were fighting opponents 2 levels down, you'll only get 1 EXP for your remaining fights that day. And with the amount of errors it throws, it's not time effective anyway.

Well I'm gonna tinker around some more with this and see what I come up with. I'll keep an eye out for your posts and help and I'll keep you updated as to how I'm coming along.
Now I'm determined to make this work! :pulling my hair out: LOL:scratch:

And yeah Vista sucks, but until I've got my Win 7 loaded on my virtual machine, it's what I'm working with. I'm almost tempted to go dig up my old laptop from mothballs with XP Pro on it just to run this script on a platform it was designed for just to see it run all the way through.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 07:27

Bob, Update on script progress--

I slowed it WAAAAAYYYYYYYYY down to actually see what was happening and here's what I found:
script runs fine,
Line 100 - First prompt window opens up (OK)
Line 103 - 2nd prompt window opens (OK)
Line 111 - 3rd prompt window opens (OK)
Line 125 - Excel opens (OK)
Line 142 - fight.xls loads into Excel (OK)
Line 144 - IE opens to mybrute.com (OK)??
Here's where it gets sticky

Goes to Line 154 and waits for a few seconds,
then goes to Line 157 and waits,
then goes to Line 161 and waits,
then goes back up to Line 148 and cycles down to Line 154 and waits again,
then goes to Line 157 and then to Line 158 and hangs up.

If I run in Maintenance mode, and skip the hang, the script continously cycles between Lines 148 and 154 in a neverending loop.

It looks like the real hang is on Line 154:
" If Browser("name:=My Brute").Exist(0) Then "
I think it's not seeing the IE window that it has opened.

Question 1- Is there a certain object the script is looking for on the web page?
If so I might be able to correct it on the fly. And,

Question 2- Do you think the Aero properties of windows in Vista is causing the script not to recognize it, or see the object it's looking for?

I think I might turn off the Aero in Windows to see if that has any effect.

The funny thing is that it feels like I'm soooooo close to getting this thing up and running I don't want to quit now. TOOO much time and anguish over a simple little game.
AAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 11:20

OK.

Up to 144 ... no problem.

Line 144 is a generic command telling to run the IE exe (location of which is stored in the "ie_storage" variable) and at the same time navigate to the mybrute homepage.

It gets through that OK.

After that, it goes into a loop to confirm that the pages has opened correctly and stays in that loop until it can verify that it has done so.

It does the verification in line 154. (Line 155 in my saved version of the upload? Maybe you removed a line at the start stomewhere? No matter ...)

It looks for a browser called "My Brute" (what the title of homepage is). If it find that, it flags it as true.
If it doesn't find it, it tries again.
It then goes back to the start of the loop.
If, after 30 seconds have passed (thats the "timer - tm > 30" bit), it still hasn't found it, it tries to navigate to the homepage again .... this is what line 158 does.
It then continues the loop trying to find the homepage.

The problem you seem to be having is identifying the IE browser ..... at all.

It's just not seeing it.

Now you are using 9.5 and Vista so I can't replicate whats happening to you to debug it .... which makes it kinda tricky!

If you do manage to force it past this stage, it won't get any further if it still can't see the browser object.

There is nothing you can do to it on the fly in this situation. The code is all descriptive (which is one way of coding QTP script) ... it doesn't use an object map/repository (which is the other way of coding it).

I need to know what it's seeing as your browser object in order to try and fix this.

So ..... do this:

Run it.

When it fails at line 158, click the "Debug" button.
There is an icon in QTP of a guys head wearing a blue top hat (up top ... should be in the first toolbar near the right end of it). This is the "Object Spy".
Click on this.
Then click on the "Hand" button.
Then click on the MyBrute IE homepage .... click on the blue title bar of the window. Right at the top.
This should fill the Object Spy popup with a bunch of data about the IE window.
Expand that popup as long as you can, you you can see ALL the data in it.
Screen grab the object spy popup.
Upload it to tinypic or something and link the URL on here so I can see it.

We'll take it from there.

If there is nothing obvious there, I'll try and arrange a time for you to step though it on MSN.

You sound like you know your way around a PC so remote debugging shouldn't be too tricky. If we get desparate, we can try Teamviewer ..... but I've never used that before ... could be interesting!

(PS .... I found much the same with the more basic scripts ported from the French site. Far too clunky and basic for me. Mine is a bit more complex, and the software is harder to get but it's the Rolls Royce of autofight scripts once you get it running .... if I don't say so myself! King )

(PS .... can you PM me with details of the torrent you used for 9.5? If I can get a woking version of 9.5 going, I may be able to port the script onto FireFox ....)
Back to top Go down
steakdaddy
steakdaddy

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 01:09

BobTheBear wrote:

(You sound like you're from the UK .... Virgin/Telewest by any chance? Thats who I was using this with)

Nope, I live in the states, a couple of my good friends are from Scotland though, pick up a lot of bad speaking and other habits from them (they even have me playing futball every now and then.

Have not had a chance to try the thing that you mentioned. internet access is pretty much constantly in use in my house so having it go down for a little bit would get me a ear full.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 01:14

steakdaddy wrote:
they even have me playing futball every now and then

PROPER football .... where you use your FOOT! None of this wearing armour, picking the - incorrectly shaped - ball up, and stopping every 3 minutes!

Wink

Good man!

King
Back to top Go down
FREDDY

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 08:13

i use an other programm...and it works very fine without any probs....
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 11:05

The other ones work, they are just not as "fully featured" as my one ...

To give you an idea, in terms of "extracting" the maximum XP from your pupils, and how easy it is to do so.

We have ....

ActionAZ script =
New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 10063484

QTP script =
New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Juicer5

King
Back to top Go down
FREDDY

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 11:34

lol!

okay i will test your brute trainer!!
Back to top Go down
Rygl
Rygl

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 11:39

i really would like to use your script bob however the qtp takes too long to download and its kinda pointless to download qtp since i just play in internet cafes and the cafe's i play in have deep freeze T_T

based on the opinions of other members of the thread i think your script is way better than actionaz

just wish i could try T_T
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 11:54

The biggest issue I have had is the stability of Internet Explorer.

I really wish I could write a version that ran on FireFox but I simply don't have those version available to me.

BUT ..... I think I have it sorted now.

Have put in yet MORE error handling and am test running a new version just now.

Can't check for sure until I get home, but from what I can see, it looks like it has run through the 1500 pupil list (all different levels) I left it this morning. Even better as the site was unavailable for about an hour this morning ..... nothing but "brutal errors" between about 7:15 and 8:15 GMT today.

Once I am happy the latest error handling is good, I'll release the new version.

Back to top Go down
1ceBabe

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 18:03

Hello guys :)
I try to use this program but i got some problems when i press Run, excel opens, IE7 opens http://mybrute.com/ and then it stops and i get errors please help me. Sorry for my bad english confused

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Number1.th

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Number2.th
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 18:56

Hmmm.

Have a look in this folder:

C:\Program Files\Mercury Interactive\QuickTest Professional\Tests\Brute - Auto-Fight

... is there a file there called "IE_Failure.qrs" ?

The first one is becuase it can't find that file.

But the second screengrab is your problem.

I don't think it is seeing your browser properly.

Do you have "Web" and "ActiveX" addins both ticked when you run it? (They are in a popup box that comes up when you run QTP ..... they both need to be ticked)
Back to top Go down
ojune

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 20:34

very good job, i got two errors during train my 200 pupils, but i think that happened only because it's working so fast =)
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 20:47

What were the errors?

I'm trying to make it completely error-proof.

The version on here is *almost* there. The version I'm testing myself at the moment is even better. 1500+ pupils today ..... not one single error ..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steakdaddy
steakdaddy

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 23:43

Bob, I had something odd happen last night.

QTP ran and reported doing fights on all of the brutes, but I found large chunks of brutes that no fight happened on.

Last night was a odd night though because the server kept dropping, so I am wondering if that had anything to do with it? Also the machine that I am running this on is pretty slow. Today I am running it on a faster machine and I am not seeing any problems at all.

Do you think this is a perf issue or had something to do with the server down time?

Thanks

btw, the new machine is vista with IE7 running QTP 9.0, so 9 does support vista, just not IE8.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 00:08

^^^

Were they new pupils you had done their first fights on the day before by any chance?

If so, it's a timing thing ..... read the last post on this page:

https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/new-brute-trainer-qtp-by-bobthebear-t1368-75.htm

This is what the "Alts" option is for at the start.

If you select Alts, it will fight them against different brutes than the normal ones. If you don't, and they have already fought the normal guys within the same brute "day", then it will still loop through them, think it's done your fights, but they won't count for anything.
Back to top Go down
steakdaddy
steakdaddy

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 00:11

btw, one of the problems with the reporting I figured out what is going on. For some reason mybrute was not counting fights against puw18, puw53 and puw4. The system was saying the fight happen but was not counting the fights. Odd because these 3 brutes worked on other fights, just not on all of them. When I changed to other Brutes in the script, this fixed the problem.

Not sure what was going on with the higher level brutes though, when I re-ran them now, they all ran fine (then again, there were no server errors this time either).
Back to top Go down
steakdaddy
steakdaddy

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 00:13

BobTheBear wrote:
^^^

Were they new pupils you had done their first fights on the day before by any chance?

If so, it's a timing thing ..... read the last post on this page:

https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/new-brute-trainer-qtp-by-bobthebear-t1368-75.htm

This is what the "Alts" option is for at the start.

If you select Alts, it will fight them against different brutes than the normal ones. If you don't, and they have already fought the normal guys within the same brute "day", then it will still loop through them, think it's done your fights, but they won't count for anything.

you beat me to it but I am guessing that was the problem with some of them, it may have been the issue with all of them since I re ran it later in the day and did not have a problem. If I see it for tonight's run. I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 00:53

Yup.

Definitely sounds like timing.

The brute day is 23:00 GMT to 23:00 GMT.

Technical maintenance is 03:00 GMT until 04:30 GMT (ish).

The two are not the same so it is possible to try and fight the same guy a second time in the same "day" and it won't count.

I'd put money thats what happened to you ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next