My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.

Go down 
+25
Sleepyhead
FreepFroop
shadside
Donimoes
10b
Aurora Z
ZenonMasturbator
Yarken
Kisuke
Elegec
Jackinthemox
Pre1239
kaixxpzs
empo1102
Aaerox
toadkid
slyder
dicklips7
enflaa
Anylopectina12
riiskop
heroinmonkey
Jill Sandwich
bon
BobTheBear
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aaerox
Aaerox

Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009, 16:24

Hm, I think it would have worked with vista too, if you'd typed the Ploaczenie lokalne" instead of just "Polaczenie". Razz

But this method is really lavishly. Razz
Thank god I can just change my IP manually. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://flexorizer.mybrute.com
Aurora Z
Aurora Z

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 05:41

VERY RISKY! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://superriku.dragonadopters.com/
kaixxpzs
kaixxpzs

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:31

this is not risky, if you know what your doing. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://demitia-300.mybrute.com
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:34

yes.
if you lost your connection. go contact your ISP
Back to top Go down
Yarken

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 01:48

Worked great for me!
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 07:01

will changing the mac address on 192.168.1.1 work?
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 18:09

Thanks a lot, Bob! cheers This really works!!! Very Happy It won't give me xp each time but it's better than spending hours checking for some good proxies.
Back to top Go down
kaixxpzs
kaixxpzs

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 23:21

10b wrote:
Thanks a lot, Bob! cheers This really works!!! Very Happy It won't give me xp each time but it's better than spending hours checking for some good proxies.

well on me it gives 8/10 XP everytime i reset my MAC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://demitia-300.mybrute.com
Donimoes

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 08:14

Great guide. Much easier than the instructions seem to imply; they are simply thorough.
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 09:33

just tried this with a wall adapter, theres 2 parts, 1 goes in the wall and then into my PC via ethernet and the other one does the same but to the router and when i did this it changed my IP the first time. then i tried running macshift and a black box popped up and then went away very quickly and next to the clock on my monitor it said it was acquiring a network address or something but my IP didnt change. im pretty sure i set it up correctly and followed the instructions but maybe using that wall method didnt work with the model i had or with my router. oh well, got 2 free pupils out of it. Razz
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 14:01

dicklips ... I think this will work for you .... aaerox runs it through network plug adapters and it works OK.

The CL box (Command Line ... the black box you mentioned) should appear for long enough for you to read the contents. If it doesn't, and just flashes up really quickly like you described, then something isn't set up right.

I'll PM you ....
Back to top Go down
Aaerox
Aaerox

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 15:20

Yep, you're right bob.
It shouldn't matter if you have an external ethernet adapter. I guess your pc is too far away from the router, so you need this adapter to get a connection via electric circuit?
Back to top Go down
http://flexorizer.mybrute.com
shadside

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 17:20

hey bob, this is a great topic just wish i would work for me. BTW i am a pc noob. but the instuctions seem very simple and easy to follow i dont know where i made my mistake. i'm having similer problems as others, i have read all the post carefully several times.
when i run the program it opens and closes immediatly
my target is as follows. "c:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\macshift\macshift.exe." -r -i "ethernet"
any suggestions would be apreciated. if i can get the program to run i'm sure i will be succeful
"ethernet" is the nik i gave to my internet adapter
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 09:35

That fact that it is opening and closing so quickly sounds like it isn't finding your network card/ethernet adapter.

Are you 100% certain you have nicknamed it correctly and are pointing it to the right thing?

If it's finding the right thing, the command line box will stay open for a couple of seconds .... long enough for you to read what its doing as it resets you MAC ....
Back to top Go down
FreepFroop

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 17:13

Wait...could you make your self a little more clear of what you NEED and what is RECOMMENDED, and well separate items of those 2 categories into a more organized paragraph?
Cuz u just lost me when u started with u might need 2 PC's or it might help. Then later you might need 2 routers i think i heard?
Back to top Go down
http://freepfroop.mybrute.com/
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 18:29

You only need 1 pc.

Ideally with a direct connection via a modem.

Using that model, you "macshift" your network card.

If you use a router/modem you will need to alter the mac address of the router rather than your network card. I'm not sure if macshift can do that ... I've never tried it. You can do it through telnet though ... I've done that. (google telnet and read up a bit first if you've never heard of it ... telnet is old skool router control stuff)

The second PC is handy in case you bork up your internet connection ... it's not essential.

Put it this way ... if you read the guide on the macshift page and understand how your setup behaves and what you are actually doing ... then what you need should be fairly clear.

If not, just follow the guide as closely as possible (using this thread if you hit problems) and see how you go.
Back to top Go down
Sleepyhead

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 01:41

Hey bob I followed your macshift guide and everything seems to be working fine my network resets and when it reconnects the last number of my ip changes, but i still don't get experience from the pupils i make.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 06:06

clear your cookies ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sleepyhead

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 23:36

i cleared it using ccleaner and the ie tool tab but nothing happens. Will deleting the macromedia do anything
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 00:19

ccleaner should remove the flash data as well ....

Have you checked your IP before and after a couple of resets and it is changing each time yes?

So besides their still being some mybrute data left on your PC somewhere, the other possibility is that you are getting used IP's .... it's a possibility. If you IP is moving, and you are certain all data is cleared, it doesn't leave much else?
Back to top Go down
alekk123

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 10:27

ok
Back to top Go down
Sleepyhead

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 00:39

Nevermind looks like i was checking the wrong thing. I was checking my Network Connections ip thinking that was my ip but i went to whatismyip.com and found my real ip. Thanks for trying to help me
Back to top Go down
alex0113

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 12:42

it will never work for me because if i change pc i have to call them or else they wont give me a new ip even if the mac changed
i'll try later on my vodafone modem
Back to top Go down
http://painsfollower1.mybrute.com/cellule
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 20:07

Alex ... thats how my ISP used to work ..... before they had decent DHCP servers.

If they are still asking for manual MAC ID to give you an IP, thats pretty old skool stuff!
Back to top Go down
bboy_kurei
bboy_kurei

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 20:59

I have dynamic IP, let's think if I follow this guide, I doubt whether I could get into a new IP pool?
I don't know how the ISP provide IP pool for a connection. Is 2 connections of the same ISP has each IP pool different from the other? How to know the range of IP pool? For example, what's your amount of IP pool, Bob? :-?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.   Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Static IP - Self Pupil - WITHOUT proxies.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next