My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas

Go down 
+22
Hades
GC.XVZ
bboy_kurei
Matix-Star
Nasic
Neutrino
StileQ34
Deathwok
HongKongFui
CiceX
alex0113
syberpro
Shura
rima-mano
bamb@m
Rippraff
JackieRipper
NippleLuvs
ESCGoat
silverx123
10b
Eumigen
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Empty
PostSubject: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 18:33

Hi everybody,
it's time for news ...

And here they are, a new Version of my BC-Names Decoder, Version 1.01 is available!

[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Bcdecrypter

Now it's possible to add a whole bunch of Brutes to the Database.

You need the new Version of BC-Names Decoder you have to download there.

[ UPDATE ]New multidomain version now available. If you neeed a tool for FR or ES please download this Verion
This version supports creation for COM, FR and ES.

See image:
[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Comfres
I think this is even explaining ...
[ /UPDATE ]

After you have downloaded it you have to create a list of your handmade Brutes.
The list must have the following format:
Code:
myBrutename01;Level;Password
myBrutename02;Level;Password
myBrutename03;Level;
myBrutename04;Level;Password

Here a real example of a few handmade one of mine:
Code:
Bad579Brute;3;myPW
Bad580Brute;3;myPW
Bad581Brute;3;myPW
Bad583Brute;3;myPW
Bad584Brute;3;myPW

The level is not that important because the level will be update after the first fights. Thats mean you can add all your brutes with the same level, just copy & paste Wink If the brute was created without a password, just leave it free as shown in the first code block in line 3.

After you have saved your list start the new BC-Names Decoder.
See following image:

[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Addbrutes001

In the right lower corner you see a button with 3 dot's [ ... ], click it und browse to your just created list.

After you have selected your list, click ok. You will see a image similar to the next one:
[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Addbrutes002

On your left hand you see a textfield to put the startID in. If you leave it to 0 no ID's will be created, thats not nessasary because BC updates the field after the fights. But if you like to set a startID you could do this.

After made your desission click the button labled create SQL-Inserts.
When the list was well formatted you shold get the following message:
[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Addbrutes003

Now you should see a new file created in the folder you created your list-file. The name of the file is the same as of the list, added by ".sql".

Now start Squirrel, connect to the database you want to add the brutes. Now navigate in the Menu to [ Session ] / [ File ] / [ Open ] and load the just created sql-file. Now it should look like this:
[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Addbrutes004

Now selct all, click the little running man an lay back a moment ...
If all Inserts are made you should see a message as follwos in the statusbar of Squirrel:
[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Addbrutes005

enjoy
Eumigen

PS: If you have any problems please post here with a sreenshot of the error-message!

Last edited by Eumigen on Thu 22 Oct 2009, 20:40; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 20:03

Thanx a lot, Eumi! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
silverx123
silverx123

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 23:12

im using vista.
i got this error when i try open it...

Spoiler:

second. can thhis tools run this format ?
cause im merge database file no need to decrypt brute name.

Code:

c3f6447e8f461f57a33a385857f6;3;myPW

thank Eumi you make a greate tools..

cheers

Edit:
ps. i know how to do if we merge.. no need export from Squirrel, just export from BC :).
but if you can do that format must be great...
Back to top Go down
ESCGoat

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 02:58

Heya Eumi,

I'm checking in to this section for the first time since we were discussing decoding the names in the original BC+SQuirrel thread you'd started (I've been quite busy, gah) but I just wanted to say real quick congrats and excellent job as it looks like you've already made a ton of progress!! :)

I haven't had time to try the program yet but it should be immensely useful. Are you still planning on adding the Master look-up functionality?

I'll be away on a trip until next Tuesday or Wednesday but I'll check in on the progress when I get back. I'm sorry I missed all the exciting stuff already! Thanks so much for your efforts in following up on what you started.

Cheers,

esc-g
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 05:55

silverx123 wrote:
im using vista.
i got this error when i try open it...
Oh, IC,
there is a component missing on your machine, i will upload it and post the link and instrucions here.

silverx123 wrote:

second. can thhis tools run this format ?
No actually not, but this isn't nessasary because you need no encryption on the brute name, the thing you want can be done by an easy scipt, just ask in the forum, if you found nobody to code it, I'll do it if I found the time for it ...

@ESCGoat,
yess, I'm on to make the master lookup function, but havn't found the right strategie for it jet, I have to think a little bit more I think ... Any help on this will be welcome Very Happy

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
silverx123
silverx123

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 06:13

Hello all :oops: .

who can help me to do simple script convert from this format

Code:

to this format.

Code:
Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'c3f6447e8f461f57a33a385857f6',3,'myPW');
Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'c3f6447e8f461f57a33a385857f6',3,'myPW');

cause Eumi still busy on great tools for us. Wink

prize : 15 ~ 20 exp pupil on my Bot. okey ??

https://mybrute.forumotion.com/wanted-f20/tools-need-t5349.htm#71984
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 07:59

Hi silverx123,

download the comdlg32 here:
comdlg32.zip
After you have downloaded it, you have to register it.
To do this you have to use regsvr32 found in system32-folder in your Windows-folder
The comand is as follows:
Code:
regsvr32 d:\mybrute\bot\comdlg32.ocx
You have to edit the path as it is on your machine.

Or you copy the regsvr32.exe in the folder you copied the comdlg32.dll and start the batch-file (register.bat) included in the Zip-archive.

If it dosn't work, post here, i'll create a setup then.
But I can do this not until this evening german time Wink

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
silverx123
silverx123

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 10:14

Eumigen wrote:
Hi silverx123,

download the comdlg32 here:
comdlg32.zip
After you have downloaded it, you have to register it.
To do this you have to use regsvr32 found in system32-folder in your Windows-folder
The comand is as follows:
Code:
regsvr32 d:\mybrute\bot\comdlg32.ocx
You have to edit the path as it is on your machine.

Or you copy the regsvr32.exe in the folder you copied the comdlg32.dll and start the batch-file (register.bat) included in the Zip-archive.

If it dosn't work, post here, i'll create a setup then.
But I can do this not until this evening german time Wink

greetz
Eumigen

thank.... it work..... cheers
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 10:53

silverx123 wrote:
thank.... it work..... cheers
thanx for your feedback, nice to read that it is running now Bounce

Edit:

Hi,
after getting a few PM on that topic I decide to post a quicky ...

To Edit a record use the SQL-Update-Statement as shown next:
Code:
UPDDATE Brutes SET Password = 'newPW' WHERE ID = 4711
You have to specify the column to edit, in this case Password and set it to a new value. If the column is numeric you don't need the apostroph, but when it is a char one you need the apostroph's. Only the Row with ID = 4711 will be updated.

To delete a record use the SQL-Delete-Statement as shown below:
Code:
DELETE FROM BRUTES WHERE ID = 4711
Attention! This command deletes all records with the ID 4711 out of the database! Remember NO UNDO!
So check it better with a SELECT before deleting, because the ID column isn't unique in BC-database Wink

hth
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
NippleLuvs
NippleLuvs

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 15:34

HOME RUN! Great job Eumigen.
Back to top Go down
JackieRipper

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 23:19

Please help me:

Ive downloaded Squirrel 2 and read the derby TUT.

So i startedt Sq2 ---> Drivers ---> "Apache Derby Embedded" ---> Extra Class Path ---> Add ""Brutal combo path"\lib\derby.jar" ---> Class Name "org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver" ---> Aliases ---> Add "myDatabase" "URL: jdbc:derby:myDatabase;create=true" ---> Connect ---> SQL ---> Add the file with the Pupils ---> Mark all
( par example: Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'dce04e25d41d4669903',3,''); )

and then Press the damn running man Very Happy but i get this error:
Quote :
Error: Table/View 'BRUTES' does not exist.
SQLState: 42X05
ErrorCode: 30000
Error occured in:
Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'dce04e25d41d4669903',3,'')

okay, i know "BRUTES" does not exist, but what did i wrong ??
im into it for 4 hours and to post was my last opinion...

sry for my describtion but i cant write it in perfect english so i choose "--->"
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 23:37

You want to edit your DB then you shouldn't create a new one. Wink
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 04:20

JackieRipper wrote:
Please help me:

..... Aliases ---> Add "myDatabase" "URL: jdbc:derby:myDatabase;create=true" ---> Connect ---> SQL ---> Add the file with the Pupils ---> Mark all
( par example: Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'dce04e25d41d4669903',3,''); )

and then Press the damn running man Very Happy but i get this error:
Quote :
Error: Table/View 'BRUTES' does not exist.
SQLState: 42X05
ErrorCode: 30000
Error occured in:
Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'dce04e25d41d4669903',3,'')

okay, i know "BRUTES" does not exist, but what did i wrong ??
im into it for 4 hours and to post was my last opinion...

sry for my describtion but i cant write it in perfect english so i choose "--->"

your issue is that you did not point it to your db, you told it to create a new db(highlighted in red) your url should look something more like this:

jdbc:derby:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\brutal-combo-1.2.00\data\db

that is my file path.

so for you, go to wherever you have your bc db stored, copy that file path from the address bar in the folder, and put it in the url after jdbc:derby: . then it should work fine

silverx123 wrote:
Hello all :oops: .

who can help me to do simple script convert from this format

Code:

to this format.

Code:

cause Eumi still busy on great tools for us. Wink

prize : 15 ~ 20 exp pupil on my Bot. okey ??

https://mybrute.forumotion.com/wanted-f20/tools-need-t5349.htm#71984

I can get you close, but you would still be a bit short due to some extra spaces in the lines, which would cause an error. if you were able to get rid of the spaces, it would be no problem then. in my case, I can get rid of the extra spaces because I have to encrypt the names and the encrypter will take the spaces out, but that's not an option for you... if it would be too much effort for you to remove a few spaces from each line, then I'm sorry I can't be a better help to you, silver
Back to top Go down
silverx123
silverx123

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 05:37

Quote :
I can get you close, but you would still be a bit short due to some extra spaces in the lines, which would cause an error. if you were able to get rid of the spaces, it would be no problem then. in my case, I can get rid of the extra spaces because I have to encrypt the names and the encrypter will take the spaces out, but that's not an option for you... if it would be too much effort for you to remove a few spaces from each line, then I'm sorry I can't be a better help to you, silver
oh...do you have it ?? let me see..... thank Wink
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 06:30

man, that was wonderful! after taking 10 or more hours to manually input 300 pupils into bc, this one, combined with my little trick to make a table containing all the required info for encrypting 1646 brutes was finished in less than an hour!

now I jsut have two brutes that cause an error saying they are not unique, so I ahve to wait until after I run my fights to check who got added to see if they were doubled...
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 10:25

bamb@m wrote:
man, that was wonderful! after taking 10 or more hours to manually input 300 pupils into bc, this one, combined with my little trick to make a table containing all the required info for encrypting 1646 brutes was finished in less than an hour!
Fine that it saves a lot of time, for that I made the function Very Happy

bamb@m wrote:
now I jsut have two brutes that cause an error saying they are not unique, so I ahve to wait until after I run my fights to check who got added to see if they were doubled...
You could export the brutes per BC and check them against your list to look if there are doubles Wink

Or you got the same name on a brute on COM and FR and just missed to alter the domain.
Keep in mind that the unique column contains name an domain separated by ";"

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
rima-mano
rima-mano

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 17:54

question.
i have no bc options or cant make pupils myself..cable modem..
but what i have is multiple data files with pupils.
AND about 3000 pupils, which i cant train them 1 at the time,
is there a possibility to add them anyway..
so there will be a jar file?
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 18:09

rima-mano wrote:
question.
i have no bc options or cant make pupils myself..cable modem..
but what i have is multiple data files with pupils.
AND about 3000 pupils, which i cant train them 1 at the time,
is there a possibility to add them anyway..
so there will be a jar file?
Hi,
what you want a jar file for?

You need no jar file, what you need is BC! BC is the fastes way to train your pupils, you need no dynamic IP or reconnections to train the pupils!

Get BC, and we will help you to add the pupils to a BC-database, after that is done you can fight about 5000 pupils in less than 10 mins (DSL16000) Wink

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 20:32

I'm verry sorry, but new release is out now,

But no worry, if you use only COM domain you may use the old Version and don't have to download a new version.

All thus guys and girls who play on FR and ES should use the new Version, because this one is able to create the encrypted names for COM, FR and ES Wink

If you start the tool you will see radiobuttons on the left hand, there you can choose the domain for your pupils.

[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Comfres

I think thats even explaining ...

here is the LINK
The other Version will be available until a next new Version Wink

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 01:07

Eumigen wrote:

bamb@m wrote:
now I just have two brutes that cause an error saying they are not unique, so I have to wait until after I run my fights to check who got added to see if they were doubled...
You could export the brutes per BC and check them against your list to look if there are doubles Wink

Or you got the same name on a brute on COM and FR and just missed to alter the domain.
Keep in mind that the unique column contains name an domain separated by ";"

greetz
Eumigen

well, I took it the way I said I would, and I actually decrypted the names that were causing errors, and after my fights, I checked and they were doubles, so no more problems there.

Eumigen wrote:

Get BC, and we will help you to add the pupils to a BC-database, after that is done you can fight about 5000 pupils in less than 10 mins (DSL16000) Wink

and what speed is your internet? it takes me almost half an hour to to 5k 😢
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 04:49

Hi bamb@m,
nice to hear thats everything is fine now Very Happy

bamb@m wrote:
and what speed is your internet? it takes me almost half an hour to to 5k 😢
As I wrote above, DSL 16000KB/s and a fast new maschine on Gigabit Lan doing the combats.
Perhabs it's 15 mins for 5k, but I've one big database with ~ 20k pupils and it takes less than an hour Very Happy
Most Time is needed to change all that data-folders Sad

But ist next Topic on my list ...

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 05:51

yeah, no wonder you're so fast. I'm working with less than 1mb/s internet speed, so it's not that fast doing anything...
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 08:16

bamb@m wrote:
yeah, no wonder you're so fast. I'm working with less than 1mb/s internet speed, so it's not that fast doing anything...
Oh, I know, I had that one before, but since 1 year I've got the big one Twisted Evil
But today you could get up to 50000 MB/s on cable in germany, but I'm not on cable Sad

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Shura
Shura

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 10:39

Hm... I think this is very helpful for me and for everyone. I like to thank to Eumigen.
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: New Vesion will be released soon?????   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 14:12

Hi everyone,

a new version of my tool could be released soon, please read here

The new feature on this version is the creation of a script to merge BC-Databases.
now it belongs to you all ...

Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next