My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas

Go down 
+22
Hades
GC.XVZ
bboy_kurei
Matix-Star
Nasic
Neutrino
StileQ34
Deathwok
HongKongFui
CiceX
alex0113
syberpro
Shura
rima-mano
bamb@m
Rippraff
JackieRipper
NippleLuvs
ESCGoat
silverx123
10b
Eumigen
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shura
Shura

[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 14:13

Oh Right. Kk. Thanks for information.
Back to top Go down
syberpro

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 16:55

Yo let say i got a new brute how do i add it to rest of the other brutes?

cause bam helped me and all so am good but let say my friend gives me a brute how do i add it?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 21:41

Could anyone tell what am I doing wrong?Each time I want to check my "brutes par niveau" I get this :

[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Databaseerrorf
Back to top Go down
alex0113

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 22:01

try restarting ur pc
Back to top Go down
http://painsfollower1.mybrute.com/cellule
CiceX

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 23:44

Very nice program, but i have a problem, this is the screenshot..

[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 30a7ziv

what i can do? Thanks^^
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 00:24

@ syber, already got you in chat. it's the same whether you have one or a bunch of outside pupils, just put them in the name;lvl;pass format in a file and then encrypt it in a sql command line with the tool and you're ready to add Cool

@ 10b:

10b wrote:
Could anyone tell what am I doing wrong?Each time I want to check my "brutes par niveau" I get this :

Spoiler:

did you open sql at the same time you have bc open? these two programs fight for control of the db, and so only one can run at once. just close sql, close bc, and reopen sql or bc, whichever you want to use, and you should be fine.

@ cicex, I had that problem before, please give a few more details about how you are trying to add (show the exact format in your name list by using [code ] [/ code], it will show all spaces you have in the lines, etc.
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 07:55

@bambam: I've fixed that problem,thx. I've inserted 230 brutes so far, trained them, it's great. The only problem is I'm getting the same error as cicex when I try to ran one of my old brutes file through eumi's tool.The others had no problem at all.
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 08:12

Fixed the second error, too!! Bounce Very Happy I've simply forgot to put ";" between one of the names and it's level.One simple mistake in a 200 brutes file caused that annoying error. Rolling Eyes
@ cicex: Just check each file row and correct any mistakes. It will work just fine afterwards. :)
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 09:52

Question:Can you add pupils from different masters in the same database? :?:
Back to top Go down
CiceX

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 12:22

I try to add 3 file.txt with my old eleve [before brutal combo]
every list with 8000 eleve, the form is:
Code:
VS5gxrW8jUnQAy6;5;
RDv95hEm3ZWXJOP;5;
wi4SRlh3NAKE5Oq;5;
Nla38WKydsrv0TP;5;
CD7Ln8HVTg40uAO;5;
gyPrxbcDaisEvUl;5;
TS4i8FzUlan6Hcd;5;
slIYhg27BZwEDkC;5;
fYSR6tca7DlQ4bI;5;
ta10Fp6XIZcEr4g;5;
UANQixGj7o0v1wy;5;
3shKmxgZ29rYqtc;5;
mGuPei40Z1flYsj;5;
g6a2x1r9OWNcLQU;5;
ij7BVy9xhg4EL1t;5;
c8oTh15i9Z74Yka;5;
r2nu4Izdae7gfm9;5;
Sr2FBUh1CiKMvgJ;5;
WhNq9RsXt1dpjv3;5;
HkDPaRjBneL1zo6;5;
hnfOrTPmCY0X8k6;5;
93NolWTjvYubKQ8;5;
iWN7As5Rz0Cehtm;5;
1bZt8uw4VG7FDRn;5;
KjXU3CeN2PyWT5B;5;
A4Uv0bzdLt3mxIy;5;
xL1GyJC0AtvN8RH;5;
OiGsJlVx3mDPTHC;5;
wo1zvChNym6EKD7;5;
F92KXjGhvs7bwMd;5;
H5RPnZfEq2vaLIm;5;
Agh6j1woEdcLSRb;5;
6uaz0XVbd4rmyPh;5;

what is wrong?
And, if is possibile.. what version of SQuirrel do you use? i download SQuirrel from official site, but i don't know how to use it xD
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 12:30

10b wrote:
Question:Can you add pupils from different masters in the same database? :?:

I am pretty sure yes because its no problem with "normal" pupils so why should it be a problem here?
Back to top Go down
Deathwok
Deathwok

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 14:08

CiceX wrote:
I try to add 3 file.txt with my old eleve [before brutal combo]
every list with 8000 eleve, the form is:
Code:
VS5gxrW8jUnQAy6;5;
RDv95hEm3ZWXJOP;5;
wi4SRlh3NAKE5Oq;5;
Nla38WKydsrv0TP;5;
CD7Ln8HVTg40uAO;5;
gyPrxbcDaisEvUl;5;
TS4i8FzUlan6Hcd;5;
slIYhg27BZwEDkC;5;
fYSR6tca7DlQ4bI;5;
ta10Fp6XIZcEr4g;5;
UANQixGj7o0v1wy;5;
3shKmxgZ29rYqtc;5;
mGuPei40Z1flYsj;5;
g6a2x1r9OWNcLQU;5;
ij7BVy9xhg4EL1t;5;
c8oTh15i9Z74Yka;5;
r2nu4Izdae7gfm9;5;
Sr2FBUh1CiKMvgJ;5;
WhNq9RsXt1dpjv3;5;
HkDPaRjBneL1zo6;5;
hnfOrTPmCY0X8k6;5;
93NolWTjvYubKQ8;5;
iWN7As5Rz0Cehtm;5;
1bZt8uw4VG7FDRn;5;
KjXU3CeN2PyWT5B;5;
A4Uv0bzdLt3mxIy;5;
xL1GyJC0AtvN8RH;5;
OiGsJlVx3mDPTHC;5;
wo1zvChNym6EKD7;5;
F92KXjGhvs7bwMd;5;
H5RPnZfEq2vaLIm;5;
Agh6j1woEdcLSRb;5;
6uaz0XVbd4rmyPh;5;

what is wrong?
And, if is possibile.. what version of SQuirrel do you use? i download SQuirrel from official site, but i don't know how to use it xD
What are those lines? They look like encrypted brute names rather than normal brute names.
Back to top Go down
CiceX

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 14:24

no no, before brutal combo i used my personal bot, me and my clan *italian brute league* have this strange name xD this is normal^^
Back to top Go down
CiceX

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 14:48

done, .sql file created ( Cool ) , how i can add it to brutalcombo database? xD

[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 291lurr

now?

Thanks^^
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 15:24

CiceX wrote:
no no, before brutal combo i used my personal bot, me and my clan *italian brute league* have this strange name xD this is normal^^
You have no, spaces,just random letters and numbers? Try make them all small characters ,be sure there is no ";" missing and that there is no space in any row(namebrute;5;pass).
Back to top Go down
CiceX

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 15:34

yes, i have to connect, but how?

[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 35lyknq

this is my squirrel windows =(
Back to top Go down
StileQ34
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
StileQ34

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 15:37

CiceX wrote:
yes, i have to connect, but how?

this is my squirrel windows =(

https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/how-to-connect-squirrel-2-bc-db-t5207.htm Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://mike10188.mybrute.com/cellule
CiceX

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 15:42

umh, ok, thanks^^ i try, is very hard english for me °_°
if i cant, you can help me with teamviewer? I can do exp to thank you^^
Back to top Go down
Deathwok
Deathwok

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 18:43

CiceX wrote:
umh, ok, thanks^^ i try, is very hard english for me °_°
if i cant, you can help me with teamviewer? I can do exp to thank you^^

Basically you follow the tutorial here. It's split into sections. Asides from the "Prerequisites", the first section is called "Configuring SQuirreL for the Derby Embedded JDBC Driver", follow that exactly. The second section is called "Configuring the Derby Client Driver in the Drivers window" but instead of creating a new DB like they did in the example "dbc:derby:FirstDB;create=true" you give it the path to an existing BC database in the URL field as bamb@m describes here.
Back to top Go down
Deathwok
Deathwok

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 11:44

Here's is a reworded guide on what dependencies you need, how to configure the driver and alias your database (basically the steps before Eumigen's guide). Hopefully it will clear up a lot of confusion. Eumigen has done some amazing work here any every mybrute fan with pupil lists should get this working.

1) Dependencies
You will need the following software:

A) Java - A lot people will already have Java Runtime Environment installed. You can check by going to:

http://java.com/en/download/help/testvm.xml

If you see an animated java logo followed by a message telling you your java is working it means you can already run java applications. So can skip this step (step a). If web page doesn't load properly, may be you get an empty box or not box at all it means you'll need to install java. Go to the Java Download Page then download and install "Java SE Runtime Environment" (JRE 6 Update 16)

B) Download and install the SQuirreL SQL Client. Download it from here. Most of you will want the first link called "Install jars (and source) of SQuirreL 3.0.2 for Windows/Linux/others". Open a windows "Command Prompt" navigate to where you downloaded squirrel and type the following command

Code:
java -jar squirrel-sql-2.2final-install.jar
If you don't know how to navigate the command prompt you can simply enter:

Code:
java -jar
Not that there is a space after -jar. Then left click and drag the squirrelsql jar file you downloaded onto the command prompt window and press return. If all goes well SQuirreL will install.

C) You will need "Apache Derby", the only one you need is "db-derby-10.5.3.0-bin.zip", here is a direct link. Once you've downloaded it unzip the file somewhere and make a note of the path on your system, you will need it in section 2 of this guide. For example: C:\Documents and Settings\Deathwok\My Documents\MySQL\db-derby-10.5.3.0-bin.

D) You will finally need Brutal Combo. You can use an existing BC data folder for example one you already level pupils with and you'll simply use Squirrel to add new pupils to it. Or you can download a fresh Brutal Combo and make a fresh leveling list with only the pupils you want to newly add. If you want a fresh list you can download Brutal Combo from here. Make sure you patch it to version 1.2.01.

When you open the Brutal Combo folder you will find a directory called "Data". Inside this folder is the BC database folder called "db". Make a note of it's path on your system since you'll need it in section 3 of this guide.

2) Configuring SQuirreL for the Derby Embedded JDBC Driver
A) Launch SQuirreL SQL Client

Click the "Drivers" side tab. It will look a little like this:

[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Sq_first_screen

B) Select the Apache Derby Embedded option from the Drivers window and click the pencil icon. A new box will pop up with the configuration details of the driver.

C) Click the "Extra Class Path" tab, and then the "Add" button. Browse to this directory and select "derby.jar". "derby.jar" can be found in <path_to_apache_derby>\db-derby-10.5.3.0-bin\lib\ (see Dependencies section C above). On my machine I pointed it to C:\Documents and Settings\Deathwok\My Documents\MySQL\db-derby-10.5.3.0-bin\lib\derby.jar.

D) Click the "List Drivers" button and the "Class Name" pulldown list at the bottom will be automatically populated. Select the "Class Name" of "org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver" from the list and click OK. There should now be a blue check mark next to the "Apache Derby Embedded" listing in the Drivers window.

3) Creating an Alias to a Derby database using the Embedded Driver
A) Click the "Aliases" side tab and click the blue '+' mark. You'll get a pop up that looks like this:

[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Sq_alias_1

B) As you can see there are various sections to fill out, Name, Driver, URL, User Name, Password.

Firstly give the alias a "Name"
For the "Driver", pull down the list to select "Apache Derby Embedded".
For the "URL", type in the path to your Brutal Combo database (see Dependencies section D above).

Code:
jdbc:derby:<path_to_your_brutalcombo_database>
example:
Code:
jdbc:derby:jdbc:derby:C:\Documents and Settings\Deathwok\Desktop\brutal-combo\data\db

You can leave the "User Name and Password" sections blank. Same goes for the Auto Logon and "Connect at Startup" boxes, just leave them unticked.

C) You can test the connection to your database by clicking the "Test" button at the bottom right. A new box will pop up, pressing "Connect" will hopefully give you a "Connection Successful" pop up. If all is well click "Ok" to return to your previous screen and then press "Ok" again to return to the main screen.

4) Adding brutes to the BC database
From here onwards you'll just follow Eumigen's original post here which is well written and straight forward.
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 13:54

Thx Eumigen, Saw this topic this morning and added new brutes plus all my other db folders into one super one. Very Happy

Thanks alot!
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 19:27

Neutrino wrote:
Thx Eumigen, Saw this topic this morning and added new brutes plus all my other db folders into one super one. Very Happy

Thanks alot!
If you found my tool helpfull, please donate!
Clik here to read more about it.

thanx
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 00:37

I would help... but am on static IP :/ And the aol method I use to use, no longer gives a good exp ratio.
Back to top Go down
ESCGoat

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 19:48

Eumigen wrote:

@ESCGoat,
yess, I'm on to make the master lookup function, but havn't found the right strategie for it jet, I have to think a little bit more I think ... Any help on this will be welcome Very Happy

greetz
Eumigen

Heya Eumi,

I'm finally back at home and catching up with stuff. If you still need help with the master lookup just let me know. What version of VB are you using? Personally I've hardly touched VB stuff since like version 2.0 or something lol (I have the huge manuals to prove it!) aside from vbscript and some vb web stuff but luckily I taught my younger brother all about it many years ago and he ran with it... he says it should be pretty easy to do the lookups using one of the vb http modules. I don't remember the specifics at the moment but depending how you want to integrate it I'm sure he could whip up some sample code for you pretty quickly if it would help. Just let me know.

Then again, seeing as you're currently working on getting donations for the lastest as of yet unreleased version still, I could just release something seperately but wouldn't want to step on your toes or bother with anything you've already begun working on. So let me know how it's going and what would help!

esc-g

ps. not sure how I feel about this auction thing but I wanted to donate something anyway (I did get to use the .COM sql file version finally and found it to be very handy!)... would you rather have 10 pupils on COM or possibly more on FR? I'm not a pupil factory like some of the others but I'll do what I can for ya. :)
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 20:23

Hi ESCGoat,

nice that you are back, you gave me great inspirations on the decode thing Wink

ESCGoat wrote:
What version of VB are you using?
VB6, the last real VB-Version Wink

ESCGoat wrote:
Personally I've hardly touched VB stuff since like version 2.0 or something lol (I have the huge manuals to prove it!) aside from vbscript and some vb web stuff but luckily I taught my younger brother all about it many years ago and he ran with it...
I'm on VB since Version 4, before that I coded a long time in C, C++ and assembler, just for fun Very Happy

ESCGoat wrote:
he says it should be pretty easy to do the lookups using one of the vb http modules. I don't remember the specifics at the moment but depending how you want to integrate it I'm sure he could whip up some sample code for you pretty quickly if it would help. Just let me know.
I actually using the API-Function URLDownloadToFile to get the HTML on harddisk, instead of VB Components, it seems to be faster than the VB controlls an stuff Wink I'm nearly finished on that, just the analysis of the HTML needs a little more tuneup ...

ESCGoat wrote:
So let me know how it's going and what would help!
Actually everything is fine, no problem to solve, but time Rolling Eyes If there come up a new one I let you know Wink Nice to have another VB-Coder on board Bounce

ESCGoat wrote:
ps. not sure how I feel about this auction thing but I wanted to donate something anyway (I did get to use the .COM sql file version finally and found it to be very handy!)... would you rather have 10 pupils on COM or possibly more on FR? I'm not a pupil factory like some of the others but I'll do what I can for ya. :)

I hesitated for a long time, but as there where lots of downloads i decide to get a little profit out of my work too.
The first Version was downloaded 28 times, the second 48 times and the last one 39 times ...
If you will donate a few pupils it is up to you, FR or COM, both are welcome.

thanx
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next