My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas

Go down 
+22
Hades
GC.XVZ
bboy_kurei
Matix-Star
Nasic
Neutrino
StileQ34
Deathwok
HongKongFui
CiceX
alex0113
syberpro
Shura
rima-mano
bamb@m
Rippraff
JackieRipper
NippleLuvs
ESCGoat
silverx123
10b
Eumigen
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ESCGoat

[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 19:45

Eumigen wrote:
Hi ESCGoat,

nice that you are back, you gave me great inspirations on the decode thing Wink

Thanks much, was a good trip and glad I could be helpful in getting you going. :)

Eumigen wrote:
VB6, the last real VB-Version Wink

haha, that's so true!

Eumigen wrote:
I'm on VB since Version 4, before that I coded a long time in C, C++ and assembler, just for fun Very Happy

I sorta went in the opposite direction, starting out with VB for making little utils quickly and then moving on to other things in school, C++ on my own, and then assembly and revisiting C++ at university. Unfortunately, hardly anybody codes anymore with the web being such a big thing everyone just does some sort of scripting and there are constantly new scripting languages/forks, frameworks, platforms, etc. etc.

Eumigen wrote:
I actually using the API-Function URLDownloadToFile to get the HTML on harddisk, instead of VB Components, it seems to be faster than the VB controlls an stuff Wink I'm nearly finished on that, just the analysis of the HTML needs a little more tuneup ...

Hehe, I don't doubt that (about being faster than the vb components)! I pretty much figured you'd have it more or less all worked out before I even got back. :)

Eumigen wrote:
Actually everything is fine, no problem to solve, but time Rolling Eyes If there come up a new one I let you know Wink

Haha, sounds great, you can shoot me a message anytime.

Eumigen wrote:
I hesitated for a long time, but as there where lots of downloads i decide to get a little profit out of my work too. The first Version was downloaded 28 times, the second 48 times and the last one 39 times ...
If you will donate a few pupils it is up to you, FR or COM, both are welcome.

It's understandable... pupils are the common currency around here and the auction is a creative solution to getting rewarded for your time and effort. I'll let you know when I get to make some pupils for you... I don't use FR at all myself and I've been wanting to try making some pupils on there but first I need to make some opponents. Wink Hopefully I'll get around to that this evening (or if you want to pm me an FR opponent list to use it would save me a few minutes, haha).

Cheers!

esc-g
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 20:23

Hi ESCGoat,
ESCGoat wrote:
I sorta went in the opposite direction, starting out with VB for making little utils quickly and then moving on to other things in school, C++ on my own, and then assembly and revisiting C++ at university. Unfortunately, hardly anybody codes anymore with the web being such a big thing everyone just does some sort of scripting and there are constantly new scripting languages/forks, frameworks, platforms, etc. etc.
Things a different, an if anybody had told me that I will code in VB ever I would have lambast him ...

ESCGoat wrote:
Haha, sounds great, you can shoot me a message anytime.
If needed I will do it, belive me ...

ESCGoat wrote:
... Hopefully I'll get around to that this evening (or if you want to pm me an FR opponent list to use it would save me a few minutes, haha).
You've got PM Wink

greetz
Eumigen Bounce
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 23:16

Wow, I can't thank you enough for making the effort into creating the encrypter and posting the links/guides, It really helped me and it worked pretty easily I must say ^^
Thanks to you one http://horus880.mybrute.com/cellule who only has proxy pupils can now level all his pupils in less than 5 seconds ;D

One quistion though, when I click the running man symbol it seems to skip some brutes, any reason for this at all? I noticed when some brutes still had their 3 fights availeble and when I marked them indivudually in SQL and clicked the running man it DID work, so why doesn't it work when I have everything selected? it works anyhow but I'm just curious :)
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 18:00

Nasic wrote:
One quistion though, when I click the running man symbol it seems to skip some brutes, any reason for this at all? I noticed when some brutes still had their 3 fights availeble and when I marked them indivudually in SQL and clicked the running man it DID work, so why doesn't it work when I have everything selected? it works anyhow but I'm just curious :)
Hi Nasic,
brutes with capital letters will not been trained by BC, this is a known BC error. But I mean even this old version should set the brutenames to lower case before adding them to the database. Another posibility is that you add them with the wrong password, the password is case sensitive! Or you dont have opponents for their level in the opponents.txt. Does BC trows any warnings?

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 15:19

Thanks for the reply, I removed my other question because the 24 hour waiting time was to blame before being able to do a combat again Razz

But no all my brutes were written without capital letters, they had no PW's and enough opponents to last a decade, however I think the problem was that the file I was working in also contained brutes who were already added previously to the db therefore giving me a duplicate error quiting the process of adding the brutes who actually needed to be added
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 18:07

Nasic wrote:
... however I think the problem was that the file I was working in also contained brutes who were already added previously to the db therefore giving me a duplicate error quiting the process of adding the brutes who actually needed to be added
That could be, the import will be break at the first position of a double entry and will not add the pupils after that double one!
Have you tried the del. double Brutes feature of my tool? With that function you can clear your database-import file up.
The how to is posted in the tut Wink

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Matix-Star
Matix-Star

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 16:14

SPEAK IN SPANISH
Back to top Go down
http://matix-star.elbruto.es/cellule
bboy_kurei
bboy_kurei

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:51

Can you help me solve this problem? I have a bunch of pupils (1k6) that have no password and not trained for a long time (1 month, I think so). Now I can't train them anymore. At first I think they were deleted, so I check: all the pupils are still alive. I have tried to add them to a totally new BC and try again, but the error persists: No match found. What's problem here?
Thank you very much for helping me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 00:40

did you really check all 1600 pupils, or just a few random ones to make sure they still existed? did you also try training at least some of those pupils manually? usually, if a brute is deleted or a fight is not done, there is no error called "no match found". that error is only during creation.

list a few and I will try adding them to a fresh db myself and test it as well.
Back to top Go down
bboy_kurei
bboy_kurei

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 05:46

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I see
It was caused by the first 200 pupils who were deleted. The 1k4 pupils after are still alive and I've made them trainable lol!
But is this a bad of BC? Razz I mean BC should skip the deleted pupils and train the alive pupils after
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 07:48

That is no BC error!

BC tries to train all the pupils in the database, it throw a warning if the pupil does not exist and continue with the next. Normaly it starts with the highlevel pupils down to the lowlevel pupils. That causes that you only see the last warnings for the pupils that was'nt found by BC, because the lenght of the LOG is limited to increase speed of BC Wink
Thats Ok for me.

HTH
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
GC.XVZ
GC.XVZ

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 16:27

Nice Work it helps a lot Razz
Back to top Go down
http://bugdarkbrute13.mybrute.com/cellule
Hades

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 12:09

Hi to everybody!!!

I am trying to put manually some brutes but i can't make a connection to the database.
It says there is a problem with the url, but i looked and i did exactly what bambam said.

Also the drivers for apache derby embedded is blue ticked so i assume there is no problem with that.

I dont'know how can i make it an image and show it to you. :oops:

Any suggestions???

Help!!!

Also i made the sql file with the decrypter just fine. Nice tool eumigen!!!! Cool

I do all this at virual xp because i have win 7. Do you think that may be the problem???
Back to top Go down
Hades

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 13:08

Well i fix the above!!! Very Happy

But now i have this:

When i click the running man i does what it does and then it shows me this:

"Error: L'instruction a été abandonnée parce qu'elle aurait entraîné la duplication d'une valeur de clé dans une contrainte de clé ou d'index unique identifié par 'SQL090613211554890' définie sur 'BRUTES'.
SQLState: 23505
ErrorCode: 30000
Error occured in:
Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'c9f6417a994c0813de0d122e',5,'')

In english:

"Error: The instruction has been abandoned because it would have resulted in duplication of a key value in a key constraint or unique index identified by 'SQL090613211554890'set to 'RAW'.

What can i do for that????

Last edited by Hades on Mon 15 Feb 2010, 15:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 13:32

Hades wrote:
In english:

"Error: L'instruction a été abandonnée parce qu'elle aurait entraîné la duplication d'une valeur de clé dans une contrainte de clé ou d'index unique identifié par 'SQL090613211554890'set to 'RAW'.
This must be a different English... lol!

It means c9f6417a994c0813de0d122e already exists in the DB. The name is the primary key and is unique which means you can't have the same entry twice.

Follow the instructions
Now let's delete double Brutenames (Button del. double Brutenames)
in this thread: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/tutorial-eumigen-s-brutal-combo-decrypter-v-103-final-t6049.htm
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 13:46

Here's how I do it.

Using Microsoft Explorer (not IE). open the folder for the Db. Drill down to you highlight the log file in the db. Select properties and copy the path portion.

[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Sqlpath[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Sqlpath

Open Squirrel. Open the Aliases tab on left. Click the plus (+) sign to add an Aliases.

[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Sqlpste
In name window name it.
In URL window highlight everything after jdbc:derby:
Now Ctrl "v" to paste over it the path u copied.
Click Test at bottom.

Should work now.
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 13:52

Sub, he already wrote he has fixed the connection problem. Wink

Beside this just open derby.log and copy the link to the db. :)
Back to top Go down
Hades

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 15:35

Thanks for the answers!!!

And sorry for my previous post!!! Razz

Yes i can make the connection now without a problem.

I will check for the double brutes now!!!

i will keep you informed! :)
Back to top Go down
Hades

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 22:46

Rippraff wrote:
Hades wrote:
In english:

"Error: L'instruction a été abandonnée parce qu'elle aurait entraîné la duplication d'une valeur de clé dans une contrainte de clé ou d'index unique identifié par 'SQL090613211554890'set to 'RAW'.
This must be a different English... lol!

It means c9f6417a994c0813de0d122e already exists in the DB. The name is the primary key and is unique which means you can't have the same entry twice.

Follow the instructions
Now let's delete double Brutenames (Button del. double Brutenames)
in this thread: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/tutorial-eumigen-s-brutal-combo-decrypter-v-103-final-t6049.htm

Can someone say with simple steps how can someone delete the double brutes...???

How can i get the Squirrel export-files??? i can't find it.
I have the squirrel sql client server version 3.0.3.
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 23:10

A squirrel export is the one you make after connecting to a DB. Right click on a line. Select all. Export csv/text. It's in the tutorial for details
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Hades

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 22:37

Subman(R) wrote:
A squirrel export is the one you make after connecting to a DB. Right click on a line. Select all. Export csv/text. It's in the tutorial for details

Actually i saw that in the tutorial but i guess that in my version of squirrel it is not like that. I don't know.

I will try an older version and i will see.

but do this straight to me... after i make the cvs file i take it and use it at bc decripter to delete the double brutes right??? also get the names.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 00:53

Hades wrote:
Subman(R) wrote:

Actually i saw that in the tutorial but i guess that in my version of squirrel it is not like that. I don't know.

but do this straight to me... after i make the cvs file i take it and use it at bc decripter to delete the double brutes right??? also get the names.

honestly, if you are not exporting from an actual db, you can't export from sql, and in order to make sql, you have to put the data in name;level;password format. if you are exporting from a db, yes, it will automatically be in csv format.

once you have it in csv format, regardless of how you got it, if you want to run it through the dercrypter, you have to right-click the csv and save it as txt. then it will be ready to run through the decrypter, first for "get names" and then "delete double brutes"
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 09:27

bamb@m wrote:
once you have it in csv format, regardless of how you got it, if you want to run it through the dercrypter, you have to right-click the csv and save it as txt. then it will be ready to run through the decrypter, first for "get names" and then "delete double brutes"
Just one hint, the actual version don't need the double step's any more Wink
The function "delete double brutes" now includes the the "get names" function if needed to make the use of BC-Decrypter more easy Very Happy

greetz
Eumi
Back to top Go down
Hades

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 14:39

bamb@m wrote:
Hades wrote:
Subman(R) wrote:

honestly, if you are not exporting from an actual db, you can't export from sql, and in order to make sql, you have to put the data in name;level;password format. if you are exporting from a db, yes, it will automatically be in csv format.

Here is what i did:

I made the text file in name;level;password format, i connected at derby_embedded first DB, i put in squirrel the file after i decrypted and i clicked the "running man" it started fine and then that message popped up:

Error: L'instruction a été abandonnée parce qu'elle aurait entraîné la duplication d'une valeur de clé dans une contrainte de clé ou d'index unique identifié par 'SQL090613211554890' définie sur 'BRUTES'.
SQLState: 23505
ErrorCode: 30000
Error occured in:
Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'c9f6417a994c0813ed0d122e',11,'')

After that i suppose that i have to delete the double brutes but i don't know how to make the cvs file and decrypted it and then put it again in sql to be attached in db. 😢
I right-click in sql but there is no option of "export in cvs" as writen in the tut.

Should i get an older version of squirrel???
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 16:42

Hades wrote:
... Should i get an older version of squirrel???
Why should you use a old version of Squirrel :?:
We all use the actual version 3.0.3 of Squirrel :!:

Have you followed the tut ?
Quote :
I export the whole database by using this statement:
Code:
Code:
SELECT * FROM Brutes

Just make sure that you uncheck the checkbox called Limit rows!
After clicking the 'running man' I use the right mouse-button to export the hole table to a TXT-file.
You have to select Export CVS / MS Excel ..., the following dialog appears

You have only to do this 4 steps:

1. type "select * from brutes"
2. click the little running man
3. right click here
4. select "Export CSV / MS Excel ..."

please refer to the picture:
[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Gjc5sgwc

I hope this make's it clear for you.

greetz
Eumi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas   [Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Tutorial] How to add a whole bunch of Brutes to BC-Databas
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next